Judge Strikes Down Mississippi Christian Sharia Ban on Gay Adoption

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Conservatives pushing their Christian Sharia law have lost yet again. The 1950s are over people. Deal with it.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A federal judge has overturned Mississippi's ban on allowing same-sex couples to adopt children.

U.S. District Judge Daniel Jordan, in a preliminary injunction issued Thursday, ruled for the couples who had sued, saying the ban is unconstitutional after a U.S. Supreme Court decision last June that effectively legalized gay marriage and benefits for gay couples. He ordered John Davis, executive director of the Department of Human Services, to stop enforcing it.

"I am overwhelmed with joy," Hattiesburg resident Kathy Garner said. She and her wife, Susan Hrostowski, sued to allow Hrostowski to adopt 16-year-old Hudson Garner. "For us, this has been a long time in the making."

Judge blocks Mississippi ban on adoption by same-sex couples

If you have children keep them away from homes where known perverts reside. If there are child victims living in that home, remember, the goal is to make your child be comfortable with abuse.

Conservatives pushing their Christian Sharia law have lost yet again. The 1950s are over people. Deal with it.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A federal judge has overturned Mississippi's ban on allowing same-sex couples to adopt children.

U.S. District Judge Daniel Jordan, in a preliminary injunction issued Thursday, ruled for the couples who had sued, saying the ban is unconstitutional after a U.S. Supreme Court decision last June that effectively legalized gay marriage and benefits for gay couples. He ordered John Davis, executive director of the Department of Human Services, to stop enforcing it.

"I am overwhelmed with joy," Hattiesburg resident Kathy Garner said. She and her wife, Susan Hrostowski, sued to allow Hrostowski to adopt 16-year-old Hudson Garner. "For us, this has been a long time in the making."

Judge blocks Mississippi ban on adoption by same-sex couples
you're becoming unhinged over all this homosexual bs. one case and we are all suppose to give a crap? and that give you and people you the right to imply all Christians are trying to impose some law that Actually does discriminate against the very people you are making all this up about.

Just because a judge has allowed debauchery doesn't mean the law requires you to engage in it.

I have to say that if this ban had anything to do with actually Sharia law the gay couple would be hung or stoned to death before they could even think of adoption. If you had called it a bigoted Christian inspired law I would have made no comment at all.

If you have children keep them away from homes where known perverts reside. If there are child victims living in that home, remember, the goal is to make your child be comfortable with abuse.

Heterosexuals are more often pedophiles, not gays

Should heteros be forbidden from adopting children?

Since so many children are abused by christians, should christians be forbidden from adopting?

Having 2 homo parents is better than having 0 parents. I personally couldn't imagine growing up without the equal but opposite influences of a mother and father. The male and female both offer unique life lessons that can't always be offered as well by the other I think.

As to the OP.....the kids in the gay home are in FAR LESS danger than a dog would be in DontTazeMeBros home.

where was that "activist" judge in this case? it was probably some other "activist": judge who stepped in to ruin that child's life. where's all your wails and screams of sharia law and Indians trying to have it imposed on people. you seem to pick and choose who can discriminate and who it can be against.

SNIP:
6-Year-Old Girl Taken From Longtime California Foster Family for Being 1/64 Native American
by Elisha Fieldstadt

A 6-year-old girl was removed from the California home of the foster family she has lived with for four years because she has a tiny sliver of Native American heritage — despite resistance from her foster parents and their tens of thousands of supporters.

all of it here:
6-Year-Old Girl Removed From Foster Family Under Native American Law

If you have children keep them away from homes where known perverts reside.

We have always kept them away for rightwing Christians

The OP is a load of moral relativistic pablum for loinfo snowflakes. If Christians actually promoted Sharia-like laws, gays would be beheaded or stoned to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why must the drunk doctor/lawyer/dog washer always bring the catholic church into this?

Someone explain to DontTazeMeBro the difference in modern American Christianity and modern Islamic Sharia Law.

(Hint: DontTazeMeBro you would get beheaded in the latter)

Yes, child abusers try to groom children. Parents do it. Non-parents do it. If you are suggesting the law protects children, you are full of crap.

Forum List

Back