Judge Strikes Down Mississippi's Ban on Same-Sex Adoptions

I love that Bripat has already removed his Trump sig. Not so sure anymore?

No, it's because that is dangerous at work. Plenty of people are simply dripping with an irrational hatred for Trump, and they will make your life difficult if they know you support him. That's how leftwing douche bags role.

Only if you are an ass there too.
Hmmm, no, it doesn't matter. Douchbag leftwingers aren't reasonable people. They hate you simply because they know you don't agree with their idiocies.

I'm a left winger, and I don't hate you. I enjoy laughing at your stupid posts.

Yeah, right, because you always call people stupid when you like them.

You can't go two sentences without saying something abjectly stupid.

No, it's because that is dangerous at work. Plenty of people are simply dripping with an irrational hatred for Trump, and they will make your life difficult if they know you support him. That's how leftwing douche bags role.

So you are a coward?
Apparently you're an idiot.

I'm going to remove the Trump sig, but not the kid flipping people off.

Be honest. You are a pussy. You know Trump is losing, and want no association with it. Don't be a faggot. Just admit you supported Trump up until a week ago.

Be honest, you're just a leftwing douche bag jackass.

Homosexuals are immoral people who make bad role models for children. Naturally, Democrats love them, while demonizing Christians and all others who think that people should obey the Ten Commandments.
The bane of the social right – the bigotry, the ignorance, the hatred; further evidence that the Constitution and its case law are needed as much today as any time in our Nation’s history, to safeguard the rights of all Americans from such bigotry, ignorance, and hate – including gay Americans.

So you are a coward?

Be honest. You are a pussy. You know Trump is losing, and want no association with it. Don't be a faggot. Just admit you supported Trump up until a week ago.

Why did you really remove your Trump avie? Were you pandering for your job like a coward, or have you soured to Trump?

People better get these activist judges under control or soon we won't only have to live with the tyrants in our Government, but these black robed tyrants we are seeing crop up.

and I believe the Majority of the people are more worried over jobs, the economy, etc than who is able to adopt a child.

on edit; speaking of tyrants
one of the losers showed up here: the Bullydog. you can contact them by going to Bulldog. Have a blast

Last edited:
Homosexuals are immoral people who make bad role models for children. Naturally, Democrats love them, while demonizing Christians and all others who think that people should obey the Ten Commandments.
The bane of the social right – the bigotry, the ignorance, the hatred; further evidence that the Constitution and its case law are needed as much today as any time in our Nation’s history, to safeguard the rights of all Americans from such bigotry, ignorance, and hate – including gay Americans.
If you cared about the Constitution, you would be all over Obama for breaking it every time he issues an executive order.

Hmmm, no, it doesn't matter. Douchbag leftwingers aren't reasonable people. They hate you simply because they know you don't agree with their idiocies.

You are pretty stupid though.

The "case law" meaning the SC needs to make up laws to advance the leftwing agenda.

You just unmasked yourself as someone who believes in pissing on the Constitution. There is no right to adopt, especially if you're a queer pervert. People who are not emotionally well adjusted should be kept away from children, not given rights to them.

Last edited:
If you cared about the Constitution, you would be all over Obama for breaking it every time he issues an executive order.

Clayton doesn't even know what the Constitution is.

That must be your conception of wit.

"Duuuuhhhhhhh . . . bripat stupid! Hee hee hee! I made a funny!"

So you are a coward?

Why did you really remove your Trump avie? Were you pandering for your job like a coward, or have you soured to Trump?

Did you stick your finger in the light socket because your big brother triple dared you to?

I play Dungeons and Dragons with my son and we use a play mat, and you can write on it with markers, and then when you're done, you can easily wipe the markings away with a rag, and write something else.

That's what Clayton thinks the Constitution is.

So you are a coward?

Did you stick your finger in the light socket because your big brother triple dared you to?

Again you addressed nothing. You must be Trump's aide.

What conservative message did Trump send that convinced you?

Again you addressed nothing. You must be Trump's aide.

What conservative message did Trump send that convinced you?

You didn't get the point of my post, did you?

I play Dungeons and Dragons with my son and we use a play mat, and you can write on it with markers, and then when you're done, you can easily wipe the markings away with a rag, and write something else.

That's what Clayton thinks the Constitution is.

I received a +10 Blackrook is a queer.

No need to use many words when a very few will do.

No need to use many words when a very few will do.

If you were smart you would know the number of words wasn't the point.

People better get these activist judges under control or soon we won't only have to live with the tyrants in our Government, but these black robed tyrants we are seeing crop up.

and I believe the Majority of the people are more worried over jobs, the economy, etc than who is able to adopt a child.

on edit; speaking of tyrants
one of the losers showed up here: the Bullydog. you can contact them by going to Bulldog. Have a blast
Wrong.

The only potential for tyranny comes from intolerant, authoritarian conservatives hostile to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the rights of American citizens – not ‘activist’ judges.

Indeed, a judge who upholds settled, accepted case law is not ‘activist,’ the notion is ignorant idiocy.

Forum List

Back