Judge Strikes Down Mississippi Christian Sharia Ban on Gay Adoption

WTF is "Christian Sharia"? LOL :cuckoo:

Christian Sharia means not baking a cake for a gay wedding.

Muslim Sharia means beheading, stoning, or hanging a gay person.

To the Leftwing-Prog Loons, the former is much worse.
Give the ffar right Christians the opportunity to enforce by violence their Biblical view of the world, and many many would do just that.

Really? Where have modern day Christians done this?

In reality, ISIS is conducting a campaign of Genocide against Christians, but the Left-Progs would rather demonize Christians for Nogoodbadthink for not supporting the LGBT agenda.
How many abortion killings in the last year because of far right Christian belief?

Don't play silly, boedicaa, it is not becoming of you.

Please compare the body counts of abortion killings (not the babies, but the abortionists) to the number of people murdered by ISIS or other adherents of Sharia law.

And please link to a legitimate Christian church which has a policy of executing gay people (or abortionists).
Just typical. You are justifying the killing of abortionists and those around them by the number of abortions that are performed. Twisted. I told you from the OP that 42 Americans here in the country have been killed by Muslim baddies in the last five years. You have the numbers and are afraid to do the math, so you challenge me. It does not matter because your logic has collapsed.

Your moral relativism does sound just like a jihadist rationalizing bad stuff.

Conservatives pushing their Christian Sharia law have lost yet again. The 1950s are over people. Deal with it.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A federal judge has overturned Mississippi's ban on allowing same-sex couples to adopt children.

U.S. District Judge Daniel Jordan, in a preliminary injunction issued Thursday, ruled for the couples who had sued, saying the ban is unconstitutional after a U.S. Supreme Court decision last June that effectively legalized gay marriage and benefits for gay couples. He ordered John Davis, executive director of the Department of Human Services, to stop enforcing it.

"I am overwhelmed with joy," Hattiesburg resident Kathy Garner said. She and her wife, Susan Hrostowski, sued to allow Hrostowski to adopt 16-year-old Hudson Garner. "For us, this has been a long time in the making."

Judge blocks Mississippi ban on adoption by same-sex couples
You are so dumb.
This isn't about getting past the fifties. This is about getting you and your ilk out of the sixties. You are so backwards.

Give the ffar right Christians the opportunity to enforce by violence their Biblical view of the world, and many many would do just that.

In reality, ISIS is conducting a campaign of Genocide against Christians, but the Left-Progs would rather demonize Christians for Nogoodbadthink for not supporting the LGBT agenda.
How many abortion killings in the last year because of far right Christian belief?

Please compare the body counts of abortion killings (not the babies, but the abortionists) to the number of people murdered by ISIS or other adherents of Sharia law.

And please link to a legitimate Christian church which has a policy of executing gay people (or abortionists).
Just typical. You are justifying the killing of abortionists and those around them by the number of abortions that are performed. Twisted. I told you from the OP that 42 Americans here in the country have been killed by Muslim baddies in the last five years. You have the numbers and are afraid to do the math, so you challenge me. It does not matter because your logic has collapsed.

You're a troll.

You have nothing to worry about Jake, for Christ has never known you, and you know Him not.

Matthew 7:5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Mark 13: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Matthew 24: 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24: 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Matthew 23: 33"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Figure it out Jake, if you want to know Him.

John 7:24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Mark 8:34And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Luke 9:23And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Matthew 16:24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 10:37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Are you worthy? Are you ready to die for the Word?

That must really suck to have a good shot at being adopted by a normal family (traditional mother and father) only to be adopted by to homos that stick their junk in each other's @ss. Nothing can replace the positive influence of a mother and father. But on the other side of the argument, if you have no chance of being adopted and a gay family is your only chance it makes sense. So I have no issue with gay adoption.
Thing is, it would be hard on a kid to have 2 moms or 2 dads, even in today's world. Bully's still exist in schools and they will until the world ends. You could always homeschool a kid, but that is just putting a bandaid on the still bleeding wound that needs stiches.
‘Thing is,’ this is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant, subjective opinion only, devoid of facts or merit.

In fact, children with same-sex parents fare just as well as those with a single parent or opposite-sex parents.
It's not irrelevant to the kids. It's not irrelevant to the bullies.

I hate it, no kid should be bullied, but bullies look for anyone different, anyone they can make fun of, anyone they can shove around.

And we actually have no substantial data on kids raised by same sex parents. I hope they fare as well as those raised in any good home.

And here we have another example of the ignorance, fear, and bigotry common to most on the right, the propensity of most conservatives to lie, and the inability of most on the right to engage in rational thought, as this post fails as a false comparison fallacy.

That a business owner would refuse to accommodate a patron for no other reason than the patron’s sexual orientation is consistent with the bigotry and hate common to many in all religions – including Christianity and Islam; the bigotry and hate is practiced by the individuals, not their religion, nor is it ‘representative’ of their religion.

And it is of course a ridiculous lie that liberals believe the bigotry of a business owner refusing to accommodate a gay patron is ‘worse’ than beheading, stoning, or hanging a gay person – hence the false comparison fallacy; liberals correctly condemn all manifestations of bigotry and hate, as practiced by both Christians and Muslims.
And you show your idiocy, ignored!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Jake doesn't want to answer you, so he just spins it...I cant believe God wants me to preach to idiots like this.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Jake doesn't want to answer you, so he just spins it...I cant believe God wants me to preach to idiots like this.
God does not want you to preach to anyone. He wants you to clean up your act and repent.

Just typical. You are justifying the killing of abortionists and those around them by the number of abortions that are performed. Twisted. I told you from the OP that 42 Americans here in the country have been killed by Muslim baddies in the last five years. You have the numbers and are afraid to do the math, so you challenge me. It does not matter because your logic has collapsed. Your moral relativism does sound just like a jihadist rationalizing bad stuff.
You're a troll.
Says one of the biggest trolls on the Board. Your moral relativism will always be challenged and outed, little one. Do the numbers and give us context of Americans in the US killed by Muslim terrorism against those in the US killed by Christian terrorism.

God does not want you to preach to anyone. He wants you to clean up your act and repent.
I know i'm a sinner. What are you?

Mark 8:33But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

Mark 8:33But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.
Indeed, we all are. That verse describes you well. Don't be a modern Pharisee but instead a loving Christian. Leave judgment to God and ponder your behavior and your motivation for it.

Just typical. You are justifying the killing of abortionists and those around them by the number of abortions that are performed. Twisted. I told you from the OP that 42 Americans here in the country have been killed by Muslim baddies in the last five years. You have the numbers and are afraid to do the math, so you challenge me. It does not matter because your logic has collapsed. Your moral relativism does sound just like a jihadist rationalizing bad stuff.
You're a troll.
Says one of the biggest trolls on the Board. Your moral relativism will always be challenged and outed, little one. Do the numbers and give us context of Americans in the US killed by Muslim terrorism against those in the US killed by Christian terrorism.
Ah Jake, you are a fool!

Romans 1:22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Proverbs 19:29Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools.

You have nothing to worry about Jake, for Christ has never known you, and you know Him not.

Matthew 7:5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Mark 13: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if [it were] possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Matthew 24: 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

Matthew 23: 33"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Mark 8:34And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Luke 9:23And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

Matthew 16:24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Matthew 10:37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Sounds like someone is reserving judgement of other people to themselves when Christ said it is he who is the only judge.

You are not a Christian. Stop pretending.

Indeed, we all are. That verse describes you well. Don't be a modern Pharisee but instead a loving Christian. Leave judgment to God and ponder your behavior and your motivation for it.
Psalms 37:28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. 30The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Psalms 37:28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. 29The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. 30The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
He is righteous and judgeth so.

You do not. You act as if you are a modern Pharisee.

Sounds like someone is reserving judgement of other people to themselves when Christ said it is he who is the only judge.

Liar, You don't know Scripture, show me where Christ said He was the only judge. These are the words of Christ.

1 John 3:7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Liar, You don't know Scripture, show me where Christ said He was the only judge. These are the words of Christ.

1 John 3:7Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

You're a cherry picker kristian. Not a Christian. You also bare false witness as a past-time. Again, stop pretending.

He is righteous and judgeth so.

You do not. You act as if you are a modern Pharisee.
Poor Jake, you have no Scripture to quote, for you know it not. You are a pretender, who lays claim to something you know not. This is the Word of God.

Luke 8:
5 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

6 And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.

7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

9 And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be?

10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

16 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light.

17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

You're a cherry picker kristian. Not a Christian. You also bare false witness as a past-time. Again, stop pretending.
You also have no Scripture to quote, for you know not the Word of God.

Luke 8:
20 And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.

21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

Can you not please show me, where Christ claims to be the only judge.

You did say it, so you must have proof, or are you a fool?

Forum List

Back