Judge Strikes Down Mississippi's Ban on Same-Sex Adoptions

People better get these activist judges under control or soon we won't only have to live with the tyrants in our Government, but these black robed tyrants we are seeing crop up.

and I believe the Majority of the people are more worried over jobs, the economy, etc than who is able to adopt a child.

on edit; speaking of tyrants
one of the losers showed up here: the Bullydog. you can contact them by going to Bulldog. Have a blast
Wrong.

The only potential for tyranny comes from intolerant, authoritarian conservatives hostile to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the rights of American citizens – not ‘activist’ judges.

Indeed, a judge who upholds settled, accepted case law is not ‘activist,’ the notion is ignorant idiocy.
You are trying to confuse people by saying the opposite of what is true. That's a very clever way to lie, but it's still a lie.

People better get these activist judges under control or soon we won't only have to live with the tyrants in our Government, but these black robed tyrants we are seeing crop up.

They are not activists. They are trying to cover their null asses. Bork couldn't do it.

and I believe the Majority of the people are more worried over jobs, the economy, etc than who is able to adopt a child.

on edit; speaking of tyrants
one of the losers showed up here: the Bullydog. you can contact them by going to Bulldog. Have a blast
Wrong.

The only potential for tyranny comes from intolerant, authoritarian conservatives hostile to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the rights of American citizens – not ‘activist’ judges.

Indeed, a judge who upholds settled, accepted case law is not ‘activist,’ the notion is ignorant idiocy.

So what "case law" says homosexuals are entitled to marry? The Constitution says nothing about marriage, so any "case law" on the subject must have been pulled from thin air.

I play Dungeons and Dragons with my son and we use a play mat, and you can write on it with markers, and then when you're done, you can easily wipe the markings away with a rag, and write something else.

That's what Clayton thinks the Constitution is.

I received a +10 Blackrook is a queer.
Reported. And you go on my ignore list.

Good decision. The guy is one of the major douche bags in this forum.

Last edited:
This is terrible news. A child should have the benefit of being raised by a man and a woman. How is it one man gets to decide for all of us. What s the point of a legislature making laws? Cruz will fix all that when he is president.

I love that Bripat has already removed his Trump sig. Not so sure anymore?

No, it's because that is dangerous at work. Plenty of people are simply dripping with an irrational hatred for Trump, and they will make your life difficult if they know you support him. That's how leftwing douche bags role.

You work?

And if you do, you let people see what you write on here.....and they haven't fired you?

Weird world.

I play Dungeons and Dragons with my son and we use a play mat, and you can write on it with markers, and then when you're done, you can easily wipe the markings away with a rag, and write something else.

That's what Clayton thinks the Constitution is.

I received a +10 Blackrook is a queer.
Reported. And you go on my ignore list.

Good decision. The guy is one of the major douche bags in this forum.

Yes. That's my reputation, I'm that guy nobody likes, and you're that guy everyone gets along with. Have fun reporting me. :lol:

Forum List

Back