Judge Pirro would be on the first trolley to hell.

Does anyone really think she is wrong when she says any politician would accept dirt on their opponent no matter who it came from?

THE 2000 CAMPAIGN: THE INQUIRY; F.B.I. Widens Investigation Into Debate Leak

The bureau's investigation concerns an Express Mail package received on Sept. 13 by a former congressman, Thomas Downey, who was helping Mr. Gore prepare for the presidential debates. It contained a videotape of one of Gov. George W. Bush's debate practice sessions and a thick briefing book.

Mr. Downey has said that after he realized the materials were confidential, he gave them to his lawyer, who gave them to the bureau [FBI]
Im not sure that qualifies as dirt and if the Gore camp didn't know who sent them which seemed to be the case and whoever sent them probably committed a crime they would have been fools not to get rid of that.

Im not sure that qualifies as dirt and if the Gore camp didn't know who sent them which seemed to be the case and whoever sent them probably committed a crime they would have been fools not to get rid of that.

Gore could have legally used the material he received. .They were at worst illegal copies, and at best legal copies, somewhere between getting a copy of a friends wedding, and getting a copy of a just released DVD from a friend.

The bottom line is that not every politician would do what Trump jr. tried to do.

Why is it that Liberals and The Left are somehow repulsed by a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished woman but even worse yet, they are repulsed about a woman's sexuality, and confused why any man would find such a woman attractive, even going so far to say, yes I'd eat her out, and yes I'd love to play with her fanny!

Hey me too. I'd love to meet her and see if I could chat her up and in to a date!

Gaydom?

Gore could have legally used the material he received. .They were at worst illegal copies, and at best legal copies, somewhere between getting a copy of a friends wedding, and getting a copy of a just released DVD from a friend.

The bottom line is that not every politician would do what Trump jr. tried to do.
The bottom line is we don't know how the person got the tapes they could have been stolen someone could have been secretly recording them which would have been crimes. Again only an idiot would use something that they don't know who sent it to them or how they got it. Knowing who the person is and being able to check them and the story out makes a big difference.

jump to minute 3:50. I never can stand to listen to her voice so I heard it on another station, just this clip.

Oh my gosh, I'm afraid Lucifer would of insisted you stayed. You two would make a perfect couple.

Everything she said was spot on. I'm not sure why you would have an issue with it unless you're a dishonest and dishonorable partisan.

I can't stand her.

She would be crushed if she ever were to find out!

The bottom line is we don't know how the person got the tapes they could have been stolen someone could have been secretly recording them which would have been crimes. Again only an idiot would use something that they don't know who sent it to them or how they got it. Knowing who the person is and being able to check them and the story out makes a big difference.

Actually you put your thumb on the problem, but used the wrong thumb. When somebody receives something, in order for it to be a crime, they have to know it to be stolen.

If Oprah Winfrey gives you a brand new car, you can freely accept it under the presumption it's not stolen.

Forum List

Back