Judge Pirro would be on the first trolley to hell.

My two favorite Judges on earth, Judge Judy and Judge Pirro! Amazing women both! :2up:

jump to minute 3:50. I never can stand to listen to her voice so I heard it on another station, just this clip.

Oh my gosh, I'm afraid Lucifer would of insisted you stayed. You two would make a perfect couple.

She's right. Thanks for the video.

Does anyone really think she is wrong when she says any politician would accept dirt on their opponent no matter who it came from?

THE 2000 CAMPAIGN: THE INQUIRY; F.B.I. Widens Investigation Into Debate Leak

The bureau's investigation concerns an Express Mail package received on Sept. 13 by a former congressman, Thomas Downey, who was helping Mr. Gore prepare for the presidential debates. It contained a videotape of one of Gov. George W. Bush's debate practice sessions and a thick briefing book.

Mr. Downey has said that after he realized the materials were confidential, he gave them to his lawyer, who gave them to the bureau [FBI]

jump to minute 3:50. I never can stand to listen to her voice so I heard it on another station, just this clip.

Oh my gosh, I'm afraid Lucifer would of insisted you stayed. You two would make a perfect couple.

Everything she said was spot on. I'm not sure why you would have an issue with it unless you're a dishonest and dishonorable partisan.

I can't stand her.

She is hot and intelligent, the polar opposite of you.

Have to disagree. She is a political elite who puts her self before others. Check out her career before working at fox.

She's still hot and intelligent, sorry.

Obviously from her words she would make a deal with the devil, which means she would sell her soul to the devil, if the devil existed.

Forum List

Back