WaPo runs 12k Words on MN Police Shooter; No Mention of his Name, Immigrant Status, Color, Ethnicity

‘AMERICAN NIGHTMARE’: Australians react to fatal police shooting in ‘very risky’ United States

when i was younger, i never thought people could be this despicable as the crooked fake disgusting media. i am physically shocked.

What is clear about all of this is the systemic racism, and/or a deep seated racism within their own ideology. To actually, consciously decide to NOT reveal someones identity because of their own biased fears it would reflect poorly on a particular community and their discourse, while having no such reservations if it were any other community, illustrates a clear example of extreme racism, to the point that it can be protected by a body of lies or disingenuous reporting.

‘AMERICAN NIGHTMARE’: Australians react to fatal police shooting in ‘very risky’ United States

when i was younger, i never thought people could be this despicable as the crooked fake disgusting media. i am physically shocked.

What the fuck do you want? You're actually pissing and moaning because a paper doesn't print irrelevant crap you can run with as an Association Fallacy because you're too stupid to know any better --- and that's their fault?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you eat lead candy bars? What's "despicable" and "crooked" about reporting a police shooting that the police haven't given details on? What the FUCK, Doodles. :cuckoo:

What is clear about all of this is the systemic racism, and/or a deep seated racism within their own ideology. To actually, consciously decide to NOT reveal someones identity because of their own biased fears it would reflect poorly on a particular community and their discourse, while having no such reservations if it were any other community, illustrates a clear example of extreme racism, to the point that it can be protected by a body of lies or disingenuous reporting.

Where the fuck do you get "racism" when no "race" was even mentioned? Are you completely ignorant of what the word racism means?

Where the fuck do you get "racism" when no "race" was even mentioned? Are you completely ignorant of what the word racism means?

In every case of police shooting the police officer is named, at least in America where transparency and accountability matters. However, in this case his name and details were not named. You don't find that unusual especially considering the extremely unusual facts, carelessness of the police shooter (he shot across his partner to kill the woman standing at their car), and, the fact that the lady murdered was Australian?

I would have no problem as a reporter simply reporting the facts. The names, a photo of those involved, pertinent information to the case etc. If I didn't only in select instances, what other logic can we apply? Especially when we see the left looking for any excuse or argument contrary to the facts, be it a terror attack or otherwise.

I think you are being willingly ignorant:

Cop who shot Minneapolis woman was precinct's first Somali officer
Mohamed Noor: What we know about the Minneapolis police officer who shot Justine Ruszczyk - CNN.com

(CNN)Mohamed Noor, the on-duty Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an Australian-born woman on Saturday night, had been with the force for two years and was his precinct's first Somali-American officer.

On Tuesday night, state investigators released the first timeline of events after interviewing Officer Matthew Harrity, who was riding with Noor when the shooting took place.
Here's what we know so far about Noor, and about what happened that night.

He is a POS Muslim

-Geaux

See, comments like that absolutely devalue any argument you make, why you make a comment about a guys religion in such a manner?

I care little for his race, religion or details, but they need to be presented factually. You don't just report all the details if the victim is black and the officer is named O'Reilly. You have to be transparent in all cases, if not, people with more than two brain cells start wondering "why such a difference in reporting?"

I just have to ask, what does the fact that he's a Somali-American (may or may not be Muslim) have to do with it?

I just have to ask, what does the fact that he's a Somali-American (may or may not be Muslim) have to do with it?
Because if he was white and the victim was black that would have been the biggest part of the "information of the shooter"
They drop racial narratives when it doesnt fit agenda.
Personally, i dont give a fuck. I know the media is bullshit. His race doesnt matter. What matters is he is supposed to be keeping in line the general well being of his community and instead he shoots a woman for nothing.

Somali's got a free pas from Slick Willie Clinton. He should of turned Mogadishu to glass. But no, let them into our country..... That was a bad decision

-Geaux

Because if he was white and the victim was black that would have been the biggest part of the "information of the shooter"
Personally, i dont give a fuck. I know the media is bullshit. His race doesnt matter. What matters is he is supposed to be keeping in line the general well being of his community and instead he shoots a woman for nothing.

Not to mention, he endangered his own partner. There was a police officer from TN on Tucker Carlson yesterday and he questioned not only the lack of details about the officer, but also his decision making. He said officers are trained to not fire from inside their car, and certainly not across the bow of their partner.

Also; and this is important, this officer had three complaints against him in just two years of service. Again, this officer stated that this is more than usual, the last one being at the end of May, so just recently.

Good cops don't want bad cops in their ranks either. In fact, good cops despise bad cops, as they realize that as effective, intelligent, rational, logical, ethical cops, they have by far the most to lose due to the actions of unfit officers. I am sure his partner isn't feeling all warm and fuzzy about this encounter in the least. How gun shy would anyone be in getting back in a cruiser with any partner after going through this?

His race, religion, National origin are not the crux of the case, but presenting these facts ARE part of the narrative. They are the facts of the case. Just as if the cop was white and named O'Reilly and had three complaints against him in two years without consequences it would be vital information. If a media article types up 12,000 words but omits the most basic details, well, I question their discourse and ability to be objective.

In every case of police shooting the police officer is named, at least in America where transparency and accountability matters. However, in this case his name and details were not named. You don't find that unusual especially considering the extremely unusual facts, carelessness of the police shooter (he shot across his partner to kill the woman standing at their car), and, the fact that the lady murdered was Australian?

I would have no problem as a reporter simply reporting the facts. The names, a photo of those involved, pertinent information to the case etc. If I didn't only in select instances, what other logic can we apply? Especially when we see the left looking for any excuse or argument contrary to the facts, be it a terror attack or otherwise.

Mohamed Noor: What we know about the Minneapolis police officer who shot Justine Ruszczyk - CNN.com

(CNN)Mohamed Noor, the on-duty Minneapolis police officer who fatally shot an Australian-born woman on Saturday night, had been with the force for two years and was his precinct's first Somali-American officer.

On Tuesday night, state investigators released the first timeline of events after interviewing Officer Matthew Harrity, who was riding with Noor when the shooting took place.

No I don't. It's not mentioned in the OP at all, nor have you provided any reason it should be.
And who the fuck are you to adudge from a country away what's relevant?

Kinda full of yourself eh?

In other words "because here's my speculation fallacy on what woulda happened if X, Y, Z".

Poster please.

In other words "because here's my speculation fallacy on what woulda happened if X, Y, Z".

Poster please.
Lol
What bullshit
"Speculation fallacy" :lol:
That's the reason that shit ever gets mentioned. Deal with it.

Why does a man's skin color matter in these shootings? Why is it relevant if a white police officer kills a black civilian? BLM sure gets involved in those, however this case has lots of questions and the press is slow to take to it.

We have two officers who don't have their cameras on, the lady is reporting a possible sexual assault and she gets shot?

Sounds strange, the fact she is Australian adds a international issue.

No I don't. It's not mentioned in the OP at all, nor have you provided any reason it should be.
And who the fuck are you to adudge from a country away what's relevant?

Kinda full of yourself eh?

I'm full of myself for expecting full disclosure and transparent reporting about the shooter?

You're quite hostile.

What difference does it make? I can't remember the last time I read an article about a white catholic Irish American police shooting....

Now I will wait to see what really happened but you have to admit, it the skin color was reversed it would be a big story and we would see at least protests. Do you expect Australians to start rioting?

Poster please.
Lol
What bullshit
"Speculation fallacy" :lol:
That's the reason that shit ever gets mentioned. Deal with it.

Exactly, speculation fallacy and selective analysis is indeed pure bullshit. And it's the only reason the OP came in here whining that a news story didn't give him a basis for one.

Notice he never answered his characterization of that story as "crooked" "fake" and "despicable", all exhortations of butthurt because he didn't get to engage said fallacies. Couldn't deal with that question. He ran away.

What difference does it make? I can't remember the last time I read an article about a white catholic Irish American police shooting....

Now I will wait to see what really happened but you have to admit, it the skin color was reversed it would be a big story and we would see at least protests. Do you expect Australians to start rioting?

No you don't "have to admit" any such thing. That's more speculation fallacy. The fact is you don't know that at all.

Forum List

Back