Judge Pirro would be on the first trolley to hell.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

jump to minute 3:50. I never can stand to listen to her voice so I heard it on another station, just this clip.

Oh my gosh, I'm afraid Lucifer would of insisted you stayed. You two would make a perfect couple.

jump to minute 3:50. I never can stand to listen to her voice so I heard it on another station, just this clip.

Oh my gosh, I'm afraid Lucifer would of insisted you stayed. You two would make a perfect couple.

how some of these idiots can call themselves Judges is beyond me ..

IMG_1485.JPG

Here's the judge now taking great pleasure from the president playing with her fanny

Why is it that Liberals and The Left are somehow repulsed by a beautiful, intelligent, accomplished woman but even worse yet, they are repulsed about a woman's sexuality, and confused why any man would find such a woman attractive, even going so far to say, yes I'd eat her out, and yes I'd love to play with her fanny!

Hey me too. I'd love to meet her and see if I could chat her up and in to a date!

Everything she said was spot on. I'm not sure why you would have an issue with it unless you're a dishonest and dishonorable partisan.

how some of these idiots can call themselves Judges is beyond me ..

i'll bet that's not the only think beyond you....

Forum List

Back