Judge in Physician's trial signs death warrant''??

Maybe she was hinting at what is going to happen to him (or his butt) in prison?
yes, it can be worse than death
maybe the death of his sexual assaults of females.....?

the Judge in the gymnast physician's trail said
“I’ve just signed your death warrant,”
Judge sentences Larry Nassar up to 175 years in prison for decades of sexual misconduct

he's 54--it is not a death warrant......he is going to jail
how stupid--what does she think she is saying??

You think he will live to age 229? Sounds like he will be dead when he leaves prison, one way or the other.
the point is it's not a death warrant
maybe a warrant to send him to jail
...the other critical aspect is some judges do sign real death warrants--yes?? -
sure-he'll probably die in jail.....then it seems like a different phrase would've been much more accurate

''death warrant'' is far from accurate and not close to what he'll be doing--don't they get TV/etc in jail? phone calls/letters/etc ??

he will adapt to his new ''life'' and it will be ''normal'' for him

Judge sentences Larry Nassar up to 175 years in prison for decades of sexual misconduct

You think he will live to age 229? Sounds like he will be dead when he leaves prison, one way or the other.
...the other critical aspect is some judges do sign real death warrants--yes?? -
sure-he'll probably die in jail.....then it seems like a different phrase would've been much more accurate

''death warrant'' is far from accurate and not close to what he'll be doing--don't they get TV/etc in jail? phone calls/letters/etc ??

death warrant
1. an official order authorizing the execution of the sentence of death.
2. anything that ends hope, expectation, etc.

death warrant
see post # 6

death warrant
see post # 6

Not applicable.

A term of years is actually more of a life sentence than a sentence of life. Even life without the possibility of parole isn't serious about no parole.

Really what difference does it make the wording used? He's still going to be locked up behind bars for the rest of his natural life and never able to play Dr with any more young girls.

yes prisoners do have access to modern conveniences & luxuries that I don't think they deserve...but life behind bars isn't really a joy ride

the Judge in the gymnast physician's trail said Judge sentences Larry Nassar up to 175 years in prison for decades of sexual misconduct

death warrant
see post # 6

Not applicable.
what???!!??

he will still have hopes and expectations
expecting:
new books to read/tv shows/meals/visitors
humans usually adapt to new/drastic conditions
sometimes they even eat humans
are you saying he won't adapt?

then if what you say is true, how come they sign official death warrants for death row inmates and not other inmates?

Really what difference does it make the wording used? He's still going to be locked up behind bars for the rest of his natural life and never able to play Dr with any more young girls.

yes prisoners do have access to modern conveniences & luxuries that I don't think they deserve...but life behind bars isn't really a joy ride
he is still going to live--not die
.....I find her to be exaggerating and being overly dramatic because she knows it a high profile case

.....I find her to be exaggerating and being overly dramatic because she knows it a high profile case

Or maybe she said as much to help the 169? victims and their families to heal???

the Judge in the gymnast physician's trail said Judge sentences Larry Nassar up to 175 years in prison for decades of sexual misconduct

Or maybe she said as much to help the 169? victims and their families to heal???
possibly--yes....

The point is, you don't understand what she was saying.

My problem with that statement is that a judge cannot threaten someone like that. There is a duty to protect even people like this. Michigan does not have the death penalty, and a judge cannot turn them over to the mob.

death warrant
see post # 6

Not applicable.
what???!!??

expecting:

then if what you say is true, how come they sign official death warrants for death row inmates and not other inmates?

Look, don't get pissy with me because you didn't know there was another meaning. You sound like a liberal who lis shown that what he thought is not true.

death warrant
see post # 6

Not applicable.
what???!!??

expecting:

Look, don't get pissy with me because you didn't know there was another meaning. You sound like a liberal who lis shown that what he thought is not true.
since there really are death warrants--real death warrants--what she is saying is confusing/puzzling/''not true''/etc
you don't think I looked up the definitions ??
just because there is more than 1 definition, doesn't mean it can't be ridiculous
see post #16 Mr Pissy
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

death warrant
see post # 6

Not applicable.
what???!!??

expecting:

since there really are death warrants--real death warrants--what she is saying is confusing/puzzling/''not true''/etc
you don't think I looked up the definitions ??
just because there is more than 1 definition, doesn't mean it can't be ridiculous
see post #16 Mr Pissy
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, you are being pissy because you got all jacked up about something you should have known, but didn't.

It is not ridiculous, which is why probably 99% of anyone reading or hearing her comments knew exactly what she was saying.

Forum List

Back