The FL shooting- A “blessing” for Democrats/The Left?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I can’t help but wonder if Chuck, Nancy and the rest of the filthy bunch are secretly celebrating the tragedy in Florida.
They have proven over and over again that nothing is beneath them...they’ll stoop to any level.
We watch them discredit and discourage Christianity and God, rig their own elections, champion abortion, aid, abet and harbor murderous low life illegal aliens, advocate for men in dresses the right to shit next to our teen daughters.
Do we have any reason to believe these twisted Loons aren’t high-fiving each other over all this?

I’m starting to realize the Left will celebrate anything and everything that hurts good Americans so long as it happens on Trumps watch.
I’m sure they’re keeping a close eye on the stock market...they can’t wait for good Americans to lose their asses on investments.

“For everyone, it was a distraction or a reprieve,” said the White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reflect internal conversations. “A lot of people here felt like it was a reprieve from seven or eight days of just getting pummeled.”

The official likened the brief political calm to the aftermath of the October shooting in Las Vegas that left 58 dead and hundreds more injured. That tragedy united White House aides and the country in their shared mourning for the victims and their families.

“But as we all know, sadly, when the coverage dies down a little bit, we’ll be back through the chaos,” the official said

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...76b4fe57ff7_story.html?utm_term=.7fbf1ce63d1a

looks like the tards in the white house are the ones singing and dancing over this

cons- the truth just isn't in them

sad!

I can’t help but wonder if Chuck, Nancy and the rest of the filthy bunch are secretly celebrating the tragedy in Florida.
They have proven over and over again that nothing is beneath them...they’ll stoop to any level.
We watch them discredit and discourage Christianity and God, rig their own elections, champion abortion, aid, abet and harbor murderous low life illegal aliens, advocate for men in dresses the right to shit next to our teen daughters.
Do we have any reason to believe these twisted Loons aren’t high-fiving each other over all this?
There are plenty of twisted loons on both ends of the spectrum. That's our biggest problem. It's why nothing gets fixed.

Yes, I have no doubt that any tragedy that advances their agenda is good news, although they'd never admit it.

And the same goes for the twisted loons on the other end of the spectrum, who will get just as excited over the next jihadist atrocity.

We need fewer twisted loons.

“For everyone, it was a distraction or a reprieve,” said the White House official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reflect internal conversations. “A lot of people here felt like it was a reprieve from seven or eight days of just getting pummeled.”

The official likened the brief political calm to the aftermath of the October shooting in Las Vegas that left 58 dead and hundreds more injured. That tragedy united White House aides and the country in their shared mourning for the victims and their families.

“But as we all know, sadly, when the coverage dies down a little bit, we’ll be back through the chaos,” the official said

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...76b4fe57ff7_story.html?utm_term=.7fbf1ce63d1a

looks like the tards in the white house are the ones singing and dancing over this

sad!

“An unnamed anonymous source has reported that a Progressive group paid Nicolas Cruz to carry out the Florida school shooting.”

There are plenty of twisted loons on both ends of the spectrum. That's our biggest problem. It's why nothing gets fixed.

Yes, I have no doubt that any tragedy that advances their agenda is good news, although they'd never admit it.

And the same goes for the twisted loons on the other end of the spectrum, who will get just as excited over the next jihadist atrocity.

What agenda is the Right pushing that may be advanced by children being murdered of good Americans becoming financially ruined?

What agenda is the Right pushing that may be advanced by children being murdered of good Americans becoming financially ruined?
Er, I don't know. Is this a riddle?

Otherwise, it appears you completely ignored my point about the Right and jihadist atrocities.

sad!

“An unnamed anonymous source has reported that a Progressive group paid Nicolas Cruz to carry out the Florida school shooting.”

And you have audacity to talk about leftists, you are nothing but a fucking hypocrite.

The rights agenda seems to be the shootings were false flags and Soros paid actor's. Everyday I wonder why I was ever a republican, no more, nope not from seeing how many fucking hateful republican's there on this board.

Er, I don't know. Is this a riddle?

Otherwise, it appears you completely ignored my point about the Right and jihadist atrocities.

Why would the Right cheer a jihadist atrocity?
Are you able to decipher the difference in moral character between the Left and Right?
I don’t think you're aware of who/what the Left is these days.
The Left are weird, twisted backward thinking, total fucking wackos....sure, the Right can be a bit obsessive but I highly doubt they are so compromised morally and fucked up in the head that they would cheer death of Americans...PERIOD

Wow.....to have someone think that this kind of thing is a "blessing" shows a level of sickness and blood lust that can only be found in the NRA blood cult.

sad!

Isn't that just precious.........:cuckoo:

sad!

Isn't that just precious.........:cuckoo:

Is my statement less credible than the one posted by Ostrich Boy?

Wow.....to have someone think that this kind of thing is a "blessing" shows a level of sickness and blood lust that can only be found in the NRA blood cult.

Rigging their own primaries isn’t beneath Mexicrats and their constituents...I guarantee you the opportunists are working overtime with a smile on this one. You should be proud of your Dirty DNC.

Forum List

Back