Judge dismisses female genital mutilation charges in historic case

If chopping off kids’ genitals to aid their delusion that they aren’t what they are is “a bad idea”, in medicine, how can it ever be a good idea in adults?

Well, funny thing. Guys who are medical professionals think it probably is a good idea in some cases... but you have to go through a lot of hoops to get gender reassignment surgery...

Or you can do what your life partner did and just get a cheap version in Thailand....

(I'd have a really funny picture here, but it would get me in trouble.)

Yep, can't wait (just a matter of short time now) to see one of those "professionals" on the stand defending under oath, using logic and science, the practice of butchering a patient with amputations of vital organs; with the practice of making said patients, (obviously suffering from delusions and legally incapable of consent), sign a waiver that says "you realize this won't actually change your gender, it's a rough approximation at best"..

Can't fucking wait. I'm getting out the popcorn machine and the chaise lounge to watch that unfold on CSPAN. :popcorn:

Or at any age because people suffering mental delusions as adults would still not be able to give legal consent to doctors’ waivers that say “.you realize gender change isn’t actually physically possible?” (Malpractice).

Essentially, doctors are knowingly performing malpractice on at-risk mentally ill people of all ages; taking advantage of their delusions in order to profit financially by doing unnecessary, damaging & painful amputation of vital organs that never grow back.

take it up with the AMA, buddy. They'll tell you the same thing the APA told you when you tried to get them to make homosexuality a mental illness.

So pick an age. Or require Independence. If you still live in Mom's basement and pay no rent, you stay what you were born.

Gee, I find it hilarious that the GOP has created this situation where people need to live in their mother's basement well into their 20s by wrecking the unions and saddling these kids with student debt, and just want to punish them further.

Always easier to kick down than punch up.

Nice diversion try. Too bad it didn't work. What age would you pick, before which you don't permanently alter your body? I say after puberty is done.

Women should not be blamed simply Because Men allegedly cannot handle it.

Indeed, the second sentence of this post sums up exactly how a bizzaro idea like FGM got started in the first place.
Men should be masters and commanders of their moral relationships.

Indeed, everybody should. The perversion begins when they start trying to be masters and commanders of other people's relationships.

Indeed, everybody should. The perversion begins when they start trying to be masters and commanders of other people's relationships.
Like brother and sister marrying?

Er ------- what? :wtf:

Try actually reading the post first.
I suggest you read and think about what I wrote. But this is a story about a judge standing with sexual abuse of little girls: a thing for which he incorrectly found that the federal government "doesn't have oversight over". CAPTA rules say differently..

Women should not be blamed simply Because Men allegedly cannot handle it.

Indeed, the second sentence of this post sums up exactly how a bizzaro idea like FGM got started in the first place.
Men should be masters and commanders of their moral relationships.

In the US, it must be about equality and equal protection of the law.

Like brother and sister marrying?

Er ------- what? :wtf:

Try actually reading the post first.
I suggest you read and think about what I wrote. But this is a story about a judge standing with sexual abuse of little girls: a thing for which he incorrectly found that the federal government "doesn't have oversight over". CAPTA rules say differently..

I suggest you take remedial reading lessons. I posted about imposing the will of (in this case) males on females. That has zero to do with "incest". They're not even vaguely related.

Then take that remediated reading to the instant case, which involves nothing about the "standing with the sexual abuse of little girls" --- the judge in fact characterized it as a disgusting assault. Moreover he has no authority to rule on that anyway. What he actually did was rule on the composition of the LAW; not on what the law is ABOUT.

Reading is a lost art.

Yep, can't wait (just a matter of short time now) to see one of those "professionals" on the stand defending under oath, using logic and science, the practice of butchering a patient with amputations of vital organs; with the practice of making said patients, (obviously suffering from delusions and legally incapable of consent), sign a waiver that says "you realize this won't actually change your gender, it's a rough approximation at best"..

Can't fucking wait. I'm getting out the popcorn machine and the chaise lounge to watch that unfold on CSPAN.

Yes, we know you have all sorts of fantasies about your homophobia and transphobia being justified in a court or a hearing.

reality is, you are on the wrong side of history, bud.

If it’s ok to fully amputate the entire female sexual stimulatory organ in girls, then boys can have their entire penis chopped off. What is so hard to understand about equality?

If it’s ok to fully amputate the entire female sexual stimulatory organ in girls, then boys can have their entire penis chopped off. What is so hard to understand about equality?
Abstinence of only fornication, does not, "holiness or morality make".
Hey Daniel thread-derailer. Answer this direct question: If it's legal to chop of a little girl's entire sexual stimulatory organ then is it illegal to chop off a boy's entire sexual stimulatory organ. Remember the 14th Amendment. (and federal CAPTA rules)...

Yes, we know you have all sorts of fantasies about your homophobia and transphobia being justified in a court or a hearing.

reality is, you are on the wrong side of history, bud.
You think "history" will long support the current mania of convincing little boys they are girls and little girls they are boys?
:icon_rolleyes:

Abstinence of only fornication, does not, "holiness or morality make".
Hey Daniel thread-derailer. Answer this direct question: If it's legal to chop of a little girl's entire sexual stimulatory organ then is it illegal to chop off a boy's entire sexual stimulatory organ. Remember the 14th Amendment. (and federal CAPTA rules)...
It can't be about Religion or religious rites, if the Case comes before our secular and temporal judiciary.

Forum List

Back