Genital mutilation investigation spreads to 5 states...GUESS WHO?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Thank you Obama and democrats for bringing more Honor killings and Genital Mutilations to America. It's not like we didn't have enough imported violence with violent illegals, drug cartels, MS13, human traffickers, and the terrorists who have come into the US. To add to America's brand new 'melting pot, we have the age-old tradition of 'genital mutilation'.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...mutilation-case-spreads-nationwide/103799260/

Detroit — The grand jury investigation into female genital mutilation has spread to at least three more states as federal agents have identified new targets in the case, according to federal court records.

The targets live in Los Angeles, Chicago and New York, according to federal court records and interviews with people close to an investigation that, until now, was focused on conduct involving girls from Michigan and Minnesota.

The developments are the latest in a case alleging six people participated in a conspiracy to cut prepubescent girls as part of a religious procedure practiced by a small sect of Shia Muslims from India, the Dawoodi Bohra. A central figure in the case is Dr. Jumana Nagarwala of Northville, who is accused of mutilating girls’ genitalia at the Burhani Medical Clinic in Livonia.

The most recent indictment in the case alleges six girls were mutilated – including four from Michigan."

The government estimates that Nagarwala performed female genital mutilation on at least 100 girls

"Some members of the Dawoodi Bohra community who have spoken against the procedure said genital mutilation is performed to suppress female sexuality, reduce sexual pleasure and curb promiscuity...The procedure is most common in parts of Africa, the Middle East and Asia, along with migrants from those regions..."

...and now the United States...

Genital mutilation investigation spreads to 5 states...GUESS WHO?!

I'm guessing Donald Trump.

That's what happens when you grab pu$$y.

It was inevitable. I've been following the situation in Britain for years. They can't get a handle on it. And for those little girls who aren't mutilated in Britain (many times they will fly in a "cutter") then the parents will send the child abroad to be cut.

It was inevitable. I've been following the situation in Britain for years. They can't get a handle on it. And for those little girls who aren't mutilated in Britain (many times they will fly in a "cutter") then the parents will send the child abroad to be cut.
Yep. The summer school holidays are called the 'cutting season'. There are laws, but they are rearely enforced.

Yep. The summer school holidays are called the 'cutting season'. There are laws, but they are rearely enforced.

Appalling, horrid, barbaric are words that barely come close to describing FGM. If I hear one more excuse by a liberal that FGM is a "cultural practice" that should be honored........well lets just say I hope I am a great distance from the individual saying it. In the Detroit case the physicians are claiming it was their religion that demanded FGM.

That's how they are going to mount their defense.

Female foeticide is another issue that needs to be addressed as of yesterday in North America.

3rd world people = 3rd world problems
Except it has now become OUR problem as well...

One problem we all have in the west is that our national media refuse to report accurately what is happening in communities. Check this one out. At least the husband went all Canuck and beat her with a hockey stick.

His sentence was 8 days. Did he get only a years probation because he screamed "g g g GOAL!" with every blow? Sheesh.

“Man who beat wife said he didn’t know it was against law,” read a recent headline in the New Brunswick Telegraph Journal.

The man – Mohamad Rafia, a Syrian refugee – didn’t just beat his wife, he beat her with a hockey stick. For half an hour.

Rafia told a Fredericton court that he didn’t know it was a crime in Canada to beat your wife with a hockey stick for half an hour.

Following the attack, Rafia’s wife was taken to a local hospital and initially lied to protect her husband. She later revealed that he beat her with a hockey stick – for half an hour – pulled her hair, hit her in the face and threatened to kill her.

Rafia was charged and pleaded guilty to assault causing bodily harm and uttering threats. He was sentenced to eight days in jail and one year of probation.

This shocking and disturbing story failed to make national media, but the Telegraph Journal provides the startling details.

Unreal. More at link:

The real legacy of Trudeau’s Syrian refugee program

Forum List

Back