Judge declares mistrial in Menendez prosecution

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Hung jury......wonder how much the jurors were paid....

For the past 11 weeks, Bob Menendez has been on trial for 18 counts of bribery, fraud and corruption involving nearly $1 million in gifts and donations. The jury remained deadlocked as of Tuesday. A new Media Research Center analysis reported that ABC, CBS and NBC devoted 40 times more of their morning and evening TV newscast coverage this past week to Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore's alleged sexual assault accusers than to the ongoing federal trial of one of the Democrats' most powerful, visible and entrenched figures on Capitol Hill.
Ho-hum.

Top Democrat leaders, so quick to call for the resignation of GOP candidates convicted in the court of public opinion, remain noncommittal about where they'll stand if Menendez is convicted. Liberal media partisans are deliberately ignoring the story because they are incapacitated by Trump Derangement Syndrome. Women's advocates looked the other way at Justice Department court filings on "specific, corroborated allegations that defendants Menendez and Melgen had sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic."

The collective silence on Sleaze-Bob — busy raising more than $6 million for his re-election campaign and legal defense fund — roars louder than Melgen's private jet engines.

Turns out "The Resistance" can't and won't resist a crapweasel when Democratic Party coffers and the balance of power in Washington are at stake.

Silence on Sleaze-Bob Menendez

More partisan hacks crying when someone is given due process and a day in court but you don’t get the outcome you want.

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites! For a week you cry about due process and innocent till proven guilty and now you cry about someone getting the due process.

You are what is driving this country down the drain. You should self deport to Iraq

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Jury has spoken

A hung jury or deadlocked jury is a judicial jury that cannot agree upon a verdict after extended deliberation and is unable to reach the required unanimity or supermajority.

Or some jurors were bought off....

I wonder......will Senator Menendez (NJ) be kicked out of the Senate/not be reelected by lefties because it is alleged that he had sexual relations with underage girls?

I wonder......will Senator Menendez (NJ) be kicked out of the Senate/not be reelected by lefties because it is alleged that he had sexual relations with underage girls?

The people that made the charges against him recanted and said they were paid to make the claims. So there are no current allegations

Last edited:
Hung jury......wonder how much the jurors were paid....

For the past 11 weeks, Bob Menendez has been on trial for 18 counts of bribery, fraud and corruption involving nearly $1 million in gifts and donations. The jury remained deadlocked as of Tuesday. A new Media Research Center analysis reported that ABC, CBS and NBC devoted 40 times more of their morning and evening TV newscast coverage this past week to Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore's alleged sexual assault accusers than to the ongoing federal trial of one of the Democrats' most powerful, visible and entrenched figures on Capitol Hill.
Ho-hum.

Top Democrat leaders, so quick to call for the resignation of GOP candidates convicted in the court of public opinion, remain noncommittal about where they'll stand if Menendez is convicted. Liberal media partisans are deliberately ignoring the story because they are incapacitated by Trump Derangement Syndrome. Women's advocates looked the other way at Justice Department court filings on "specific, corroborated allegations that defendants Menendez and Melgen had sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic."

The collective silence on Sleaze-Bob — busy raising more than $6 million for his re-election campaign and legal defense fund — roars louder than Melgen's private jet engines.

Turns out "The Resistance" can't and won't resist a crapweasel when Democratic Party coffers and the balance of power in Washington are at stake.

Silence on Sleaze-Bob Menendez
So how many jurists were no conviction?

A hung jury or deadlocked jury is a judicial jury that cannot agree upon a verdict after extended deliberation and is unable to reach the required unanimity or supermajority.

Or the prosecutor could not sufficiently prove his case!
Since this was a GOP/Christie plot to replace Menendez with a Republican, if any jurors were "bought off" it would have been by Christie!!!

And there you go, after fabricating that the jury was bought off, you bring up the fabricated sexual claims paid for by the Daily Caller.
The Right are the lowest lying scum that ever crawled out of the sewer!!!!

And there you go, after fabricating that the jury was bought off, you bring up the fabricated sexual claims paid for by the Daily Caller.
The Right are the lowest lying scum that ever crawled out of the sewer!!!!
Not fabricated at all. The DOJ said the allegations were corroborated. What happened later I don't know.

DOJ: Bob Menendez Underage Prostitution Allegations Backed by 'Corroborating Evidence’

The Jury has spoken

Oh yes, of course, that's it.
Got a better theory?

Yeah, the prosecution did a crappy job of presenting their case.

Then there is always the possibility he is not guilty.

The people that made the charges against him recanted and said they were paid to make the claims. So there are no current allegations
Screamer knew all along that the Daily Caller paid the prostitutes to lie and that Tucker Carlson was rewarded with a show on FOX for paying the girls to lie when he made his post.

The Jury has spoken

Oh yes, of course, that's it.
Got a better theory?

Yeah, the prosecution did a crappy job of presenting their case.

Then there is always the possibility he is not guilty.

Birds of a feather.....his good buddy Dr. Melgen was convicted of medicare fraud.....90 MILLION.

Doctor Linked to Senator Menendez’s Corruption Case Is Convicted of Fraud

Forum List

Back