Well Maxine Waters?,Shall We Call For The Impeachment Of Al Franken Now?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :blues: :boobies: Odds are we wont hear a peep out of the leader of the Democrat Party on this latest scandal. It seems that whenever a new sex scandal comes into play, we dont hear chit from Maxine Waters, but Trump? !!!, he's just too white and racist to be President! He needs to be impeached! But a Democrat Lawmaker sneaking up on a few unsuspecting breasts, thats OK with her?
:eusa_think: :lalala: :eusa_snooty:

• Banned
We can see Franken being grilled next year........I don't recall.....
At the time........I did not have sex with that woman..

Etc. Etc. Etc

Etc. Etc. Etc

He didn't.

Depends on what the definition of IS is.
Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent

Etc. Etc. Etc

He didn't.

Depends on what the definition of IS is.
Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent
Maybe during the grilling..al might say.....I did not have sex with anyone's breasts of that particular day in questioned

Does anyone actually respect Maxine Waters or anything she says? I'm interested to hear why.

She's nothing short of a Democrat dirt bag scum.

But-What-about anything but more Moore's under-aged girls!

Next up, he forcefully and inappropriately argued with me!

The shame!

:afro: :blues: :boobies: Odds are we wont hear a peep out of the leader of the Democrat Party on this latest scandal. It seems that whenever a new sex scandal comes into play, we dont hear chit from Maxine Waters, but Trump? !!!, he's just too white and racist to be President! He needs to be impeached! But a Democrat Lawmaker sneaking up on a few unsuspecting breasts, thats OK with her?
:eusa_think: :lalala: :eusa_snooty:
Liberals will look the other way. Hypocrites.

Minnesota elected that fucking retarded sonofabitch Franken who supports Somali terrorist in the United States.

Minnesota supports Democrats because there is only about 300 black people in the whole state. Send a white Minnesota Democrat to Mississippi for about a year and experience the racism toward whites. They will turn Republican overnight.

Democrats in California, Minnesota, Illinois, New York, Washington State, and Oregon, think blacks are victims.Why?

Forum List

Back