Judeo/Christian Morals and Values

Where as before it was Judean/Christians raping little girls and having slaves..So they didn't practice any morals yet are considered Judean/Christians, that is a hell of a situation to be proud of...I love contradiction..

Oh look! Moonie is chasing another squirrel! Let me know when you find 'they' huh Moonie.

No it is not, but why tell someone that is delusional to what is reality.

If slavery is not alive in the world today, maybe you better tell the folks trying to STOP it Moonie.

"Slavery did not end with abolition in the 19th century. Instead, it changed its forms and continues to harm people in every country in the world."

What is modern slavery? - Anti-Slavery International

You're the delusional one Moonie.

I happen to know that slavery is alive and well in the USA because if it involves humans it involves abuse.

I never said America 'led the charge' in the abolition of slavery. Nor am I pretending there wasn't post abolition discrimination. My point is that American was built on Judeo/Christian morals and values and that we shed blood and treasure of our own offspring to bring an end to it. That's all. You know, if it were not for Judeo/Christian values, would we have even recognized what an inhumane practice slavery is? I mean, even today, some godless assholes still keep slaves and rape little girls.

Judean/Christians are not perfect and sin so please try to make sure you are without sin before you claim others are sinners...

It is my contention that the U.S. Constitution is based on Judeo/Christian morals and values. They are objective and not pliable by those who believe in relative morality. Those who wish to undermine America will first start chipping away at it's core values. The Democrat party is the party of demolition.

It's because all of the Founders were Judeo/ Christian. Duh!

If slavery is not alive in the world today, maybe you better tell the folks trying to STOP it Moonie.

"Slavery did not end with abolition in the 19th century. Instead, it changed its forms and continues to harm people in every country in the world."

I happen to know that slavery is alive and well in the USA because if it involves humans it involves abuse.

I never said America 'led the charge' in the abolition of slavery. Nor am I pretending there wasn't post abolition discrimination. My point is that American was built on Judeo/Christian morals and values and that we shed blood and treasure of our own offspring to bring an end to it. That's all. You know, if it were not for Judeo/Christian values, would we have even recognized what an inhumane practice slavery is? I mean, even today, some godless assholes still keep slaves and rape little girls.

Judean/Christians are not perfect and sin so please try to make sure you are without sin before you claim others are sinners...

That humans can be evil is undisputed. Those who think they are not capable of doing evil are ignorant. Judeo/Christian morals and values are one of many other sets of morals and values throughout the world that help human beings live together. The unpredictability of humans will always result in SOME people or groups violating human rights. The best we can do is try to stop it just like we did during the Civil War. Please don't try to change the subject to assholes in the USA abusing people (which is against the law).

Moonie, I never said Judeo/Christians are without sin or are perfect. That is NOT my point at all.

liar ...

the civil war was started and fought by the bible belt embedded in the southern states - the same bible belt that began the slave trade and were their owners.

Hey 'Breezy'.....There were many causes of the Civil War. In fact the subject has been debated ad-nausea throughout American History. You also lie about the 'bible belt' and use that moniker to try to racially smear a whole portion of the U.S. I know you are anti-Christian because you try to conflate slavery with Judeo/Christian morals and values. You seem oblivious to the fact that the North was also very religious. In fact all of America is based on Judeo/Christian morals and values. I don't know where you went to school but, get your money back. Google could have taught you better.
You also lie about the 'bible belt' and use that moniker to try to racially smear a whole portion of the U.S.

christians including the other desert religions actively employ revisionist history to substitute the moral backbone they lack when actual history beckons for the triumph of good vs evil -

upload_2019-7-1_9-19-34.jpeg

in spite of and the reason for the civil war amendments insuring justice and equality for all is the direct result of christian intransigence.

It is my contention that the U.S. Constitution is based on Judeo/Christian morals and values. They are objective and not pliable by those who believe in relative morality. Those who wish to undermine America will first start chipping away at it's core values. The Democrat party is the party of demolition.
Name a couple of those core values for us, leo. Is answering subpoenas one of them? Is not lying to Congress or the public one of them? Is not pu**y-grabbing one of them? Is not nullifying Congressional witnesses one of them.

As for based on Judeo/Christian values... do nations not Judeo or Christian not have laws against murder, theft, lying in court? Do non-Judeo or non-Christian nations not have laws regarding property rights? Are you so sure just who is subverting our Constitution, because I think you are looking at the wrong party.
Off the top of your head, are you aware of any written laws before the Ten Commandments? Seems to me all subsequent laws are 6 degrees separated from the Ten Commandments.
Which one of the commandments says thou shalt not be gay?
This one:

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Lev 20:13)​

Name a couple of those core values for us, leo. Is answering subpoenas one of them? Is not lying to Congress or the public one of them? Is not pu**y-grabbing one of them? Is not nullifying Congressional witnesses one of them.

As for based on Judeo/Christian values... do nations not Judeo or Christian not have laws against murder, theft, lying in court? Do non-Judeo or non-Christian nations not have laws regarding property rights? Are you so sure just who is subverting our Constitution, because I think you are looking at the wrong party.
Off the top of your head, are you aware of any written laws before the Ten Commandments? Seems to me all subsequent laws are 6 degrees separated from the Ten Commandments.
This one:

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Lev 20:13)​
It’s not a commandment. Better luck next time.

There is no such animal named the Democrat Party, there is a Democratic Party.
The Democrat Party is an animal. It's an ass.

article-2134453-12BDA96C000005DC-649_634x423.jpg

This one:

You're not very bright, are you. Over 600 commandments are in the Old Testament. That's one of them.

Do we need to discuss what a commandment is?

This one:

You're not very bright, are you. Over 600 commandments are in the Old Testament. That's one of them.

There's 10 of them. Now go eat a bagel.

This one:

it is a matter of interpretation

This one:

You truly are an idiot.

Because Moses heard ten commandments personally from God, you think there were only ten commandments.

If you wish not to be an idiot, maybe you can start by actually reading the Old Testament.

Last edited:
liar ...

the civil war was started and fought by the bible belt embedded in the southern states - the same bible belt that began the slave trade and were their owners.

Hey 'Breezy'.....There were many causes of the Civil War. In fact the subject has been debated ad-nausea throughout American History. You also lie about the 'bible belt' and use that moniker to try to racially smear a whole portion of the U.S. I know you are anti-Christian because you try to conflate slavery with Judeo/Christian morals and values. You seem oblivious to the fact that the North was also very religious. In fact all of America is based on Judeo/Christian morals and values. I don't know where you went to school but, get your money back. Google could have taught you better.
You also lie about the 'bible belt' and use that moniker to try to racially smear a whole portion of the U.S.

christians including the other desert religions actively employ revisionist history to substitute the moral backbone they lack when actual history beckons for the triumph of good vs evil -

View attachment 267104

in spite of and the reason for the civil war amendments insuring justice and equality for all is the direct result of christian intransigence.

No one is employing revisionist history except you. The photo of your Klan family is no proof that Christianity promotes institutional slavery and there is no institutional slavery in the U.S. today. Take your hatred and racist garbage somewhere else please.

This one:

You truly are an idiot.

Because Moses heard ten commandments personally from God, you think there were only ten commandments.

If you wish not to be an idiot, maybe you can start by actually reading the Old Testament.
There are 10 commandments. Go kiss a wall.

liar ...

View attachment 267104

No one is employing revisionist history except you. The photo of your Klan family is no proof that Christianity promotes institutional slavery and there is no institutional slavery in the U.S. today. Take your hatred and racist garbage somewhere else please.
Christians actually spearheaded the abolitionist movement.

In the New Testament, we read passages in which this portion is for the slave and that portion for the free man, etc., but never a passage that says to go and enslave people. The first-century Christians merely acknowledged that slavery was a fact of life in Judea. Of course, liberals, atheists, and other assorted retards are too stupid to read critically.

liar ...

View attachment 267104

In the New Testament, we read passages in which this portion is for the slave and that portion for the free man, etc., but never a passage that says to go and enslave people. The first-century Christians merely acknowledged that slavery was a fact of life in Judea. Of course, liberals, atheists, and other assorted retards are too stupid to read critically.
What part of the bible teaches you to insult people non stop?

This one:

You truly are an idiot.

There are 10 commandments. Go kiss a wall.
This is why I typically ignore you. You're dumb as a stump.

Next time one of your libtard friends mocks Christianity because Christians eat seafood, just feel free to jump right into that circle jerk.

liar ...

View attachment 267104

What are you talking about, Snowflake?

I stop every time I log off.

View attachment 267104

What are you talking about, Snowflake?

I stop every time I log off.
I bet you follow Jesus because he was gay. amirite or AMIRITE?

You can post this after you voted for Trump?

Oh, the irony!

Forum List

Back