Judeo/Christian Morals and Values

Umm..What Bible are you reading?
I want to know which Bible has any civil rights amendments...
I suggest you start reading your Torah after the Exodus from Egypt.
I know...you won’t.
I don't have a Torah..
So you made a blanket statement about something you never read.
O!
The OP is referencing the use of the Old Testament. That is Judean as a Christian gets.
In the meantime, 6 million Jews, including many Nobel winners believe in it.

I want to know which Bible has any civil rights amendments...
I know...you won’t.
I don't have a Torah..
O!
The OP is referencing the use of the Old Testament. That is Judean as a Christian gets.
Yippie for them.

I know...you won’t.
I don't have a Torah..
O!
Yippie for them.
Yep, we Jews missed the whole cross burning and beheading thing.
Maybe cause we don’t care who you worship as long as you don’t cross burn or behead anyone for not believing what you think they should believe.

It is my contention that the U.S. Constitution is based on Judeo/Christian morals and values. They are objective and not pliable by those who believe in relative morality. Those who wish to undermine America will first start chipping away at it's core values. The Democrat party is the party of demolition.

What is the USA's core values??

It is my contention that the U.S. Constitution is based on Judeo/Christian morals and values. They are objective and not pliable by those who believe in relative morality. Those who wish to undermine America will first start chipping away at it's core values. The Democrat party is the party of demolition.

No taxation without representation.

I agree DC people and Puerto Ricans should not pay taxes.

PR should not pay taxes and should get $0.00 from the US.

Well they are considered citizens of the US and they should be represented in Congress and their votes should count.

Well they are considered citizens of the US and they should be represented in Congress and their votes should count.
I have relatives and co-workers that have family and friends in PR and they say PR is as close to worthless to the US as can be.
All you have is your hated of the US.

Name a couple of those core values for us, leo. Is answering subpoenas one of them? Is not lying to Congress or the public one of them? Is not pu**y-grabbing one of them? Is not nullifying Congressional witnesses one of them.

As for based on Judeo/Christian values... do nations not Judeo or Christian not have laws against murder, theft, lying in court? Do non-Judeo or non-Christian nations not have laws regarding property rights? Are you so sure just who is subverting our Constitution, because I think you are looking at the wrong party.
Off the top of your head, are you aware of any written laws before the Ten Commandments? Seems to me all subsequent laws are 6 degrees separated from the Ten Commandments.

Name a couple of those core values for us, leo. Is answering subpoenas one of them? Is not lying to Congress or the public one of them? Is not pu**y-grabbing one of them? Is not nullifying Congressional witnesses one of them.

As for based on Judeo/Christian values... do nations not Judeo or Christian not have laws against murder, theft, lying in court? Do non-Judeo or non-Christian nations not have laws regarding property rights? Are you so sure just who is subverting our Constitution, because I think you are looking at the wrong party.
Off the top of your head, are you aware of any written laws before the Ten Commandments? Seems to me all subsequent laws are 6 degrees separated from the Ten Commandments.
Which one of the commandments says thou shalt not be gay?

Why does that matter to you?

You believe they are fairytales, right?

So god never said that. Got it.

So god never said that. Got it.
I don’t believe it is addressed in the Ten Commandments.

Do you know how Adam and Eve knew they did wrong?

They hid.

Maybe that’s your answer. We can know right from wrong for everything not restricted by the Ten Commandments.

As for based on Judeo/Christian values... do nations not Judeo or Christian not have laws against murder, theft, lying in court? Do non-Judeo or non-Christian nations not have laws regarding property rights?

Yes; they do and those values were written way back in the Old Testament

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh King of Egypt.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he swore unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kin, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

"in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee"

The above means that God did not give the land to them yet. They must first earn this gift.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

It seems they have done what they did once again in the 21st century

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, Ohouse of Israel.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) states that they will be gather and once gathered He will judge them one last time. That day of judgement is NOW.

What happened/will happen to the chosen ones?
:)-

Last edited:

I have relatives and co-workers that have family and friends in PR and they say PR is as close to worthless to the US as can be.
All you have is your hated of the US.

Isn't it awful when PR is close to worthless. I can still see Tramp throwing paper towels to them.

There were many laws prior to the Ten Commandments. Hammurabi comes to mind, and the ancient kingdom of Mari. Sumerians had laws for trade and weights and measures and were the first to write.

Most of the commandments are social mores, like honoring father and mother, or envy or honoring God only. All other communities had laws against murder, lying, theft..although monarchies and empires were subject to whim.

Forum List

Back