Jesus and Jews

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
65476968_482306852590964_6272546577550671872_n.jpg

I doubt it will change any minds, facts are something people don't care about.

More context.

Rev 2:9

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

A bit short there. Revelation 2:9 (NKJV) I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 (NKJV) Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

John 8:44-47 (NKJV) 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
47 He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."

Context is important. Basically Jesus speaks of those Jews who do not believe in Him are of Satan. We should remember that Jesus was a Jew, as were his followers.

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet ... to you, as you go out from there, shake the dust off the soles of your feet for a testimony against them." ... tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. .... So they set out and preached that the people should repent.

JC wasn't referring to Minneapolis.

Jesus speaking: "I was only sent to the lost sheep of the House of Israel." Matthew 15: 24

Chin up, guy, look on the bright side, there's always Scientology. Hey -- you never know, you might even get a chance to rub shoulders with Travolta & Cruise!

More context.

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

This NT passage refers to those silly people you can find in any major city, annoying passersby with the ridiculous claim that they are the true Jews

More context.

This NT passage refers to those silly people you can find in any major city, annoying passersby with the ridiculous claim that they are the true Jews
While those people may not be full blooded true Hebrews we do know the original Hebrews were Black men. Its all over the bible and the Torah.

sieg heil, little doggy.
So you don't believe in the bible? Eh neither do I. I just saw that and decided to post it.

Use a legit version.

i am a christian. & that jesus you are quoting actually had skin of bronze & looked closer to this... :afro: but with out the eyewear....

Then why don’t the Jews in Hollywood and the media and Congress look like that?

As a poster told you here, Jesus Christ referred to Jews as the children of Israel and to Gentiles as "dogs"--a slur in that time. So you're just wrong--again. Moreover Revelation has special words for God's people in the last days, including Christians and Jews.

I feel sorry for you that you chose a religion of hate, that appears to be poisoning your soul, and now the souls of your children as well. I have prayed for you and your children--you need it.

More context.

Never ran into those. Are they those Rastafarians who worship Haille Salasie, the Ethiopian king? Black Israelites?

sieg heil, little doggy.
So you don't believe in the bible? Eh neither do I. I just saw that and decided to post it.

Use a legit version.

i am a christian. & that jesus you are quoting actually had skin of bronze & looked closer to this... :afro: but with out the eyewear....

No telling what he looked like; Jews were a well mixed bunch, and considering Abraham likely came from the north somewhere they can even look Caucasian. No reason to claim he even looked Arab, much less black. The 'racial purity' thing didn't come along until Cyrus freed the Babylonian Jews and set them up as a client state in their former homelands, where they promptly set about oppressing their fellow Jews. Jesus rejected the Establishment and advocated a return to the Torah and Mosaic traditions, hence the embrace of universality. Christians are Jewish theologically, the only 'Jewishness' that matters in real life. Of course some of the racists will whine and snivel otherwise.

Last edited:
sieg heil, little doggy.

Use a legit version.

No telling what he looked like; Jews were a well mixed bunch, and considering Abraham likely came from the north somewhere they can even look Caucasian. No reason to claim he even looked Arab, much less black. The 'racial purity' thing didn't come along until Cyrus freed the Babylonian Jews and set them up as a client state in their former homelands, where they promptly set about oppressing their fellow Jews. Jesus rejected the Establishment and advocated a return to the Torah and Mosaic traditions, hence the embrace of universality. Christians are Jewish theologically, the only 'Jewishness' that matters in real life. Of course some of the racists will whine and snivel otherwise.

bullshit -----largely developed from Hitler's Lutheran POPE-----Joachim Jeremias-----who knew not his ass from his elbow. (PS---I am a levite----accoding to pic's psychotic delusion, I was awarded a cushy job and wealth at birth. -----and am of some sort of some UNNAMED "RACE") skin wise I am so damned white that I freckle in the sun. ----uhm----hubby is dark skinned---as is my sister-in-law and her husband who is darkskinned AND A LEVITE. For racism-----see Christianity. (psssst----I know from whence comes the silly charge of "racism"------it is from EZRA ---da pwofit------a very interesting social issue that still resonates and about which pic does not know his ass from his elbow)

[
More context.

Never ran into those. Are they those Rastafarians who worship Haille Salasie, the Ethiopian king? Black Israelites?

no pic------a separate group----but---
some commonalities. There really are
black jews------but neither da black Israelite cult or the rasta cult is THEM

Forum List

Back