Journalists Accidentally Prove Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS

FB_IMG_1595489595784.jpg

Mail in voting has been going on forever, it's how Trump, his daughter, his son in law and Damn near his entire administration votes. GOOD for me, but not for thee syndrome....

The more people that vote by mail, the safer they can make in person voting stations during this pandemic.

What states need to be doing, is tighten up on their measures to prevent fraud with absentee voting....right now.

27 states already have vote by mail, with no reason needed.... my state is one of them, and I vote by mail every election....

The other states have vote by mail, but only with a given reason....covid, needs to be one of those reasons.

Having one polling place open, for 50 polling places in the past, as how states are handling voting in person during the covid pandemic , is a logistical nightmare, and disenfranchises many, who live across town, don't have a car, work an hourly wage, can't stand in line for 6 hours etc etc etc.....

Last edited:
at this point anyone advocating for mail in voting is intentionally trying to subvert the election,,,

That is so much bullshit. All it proves is that it may take a little while to sort through the mail in ballots. Around 70% of voters support voting by mail.

An actual act of journalism reveals major problems.

The Democrats are 100% backing and pushing mail in voting. That's enough right there to know it must be fucked.

It WOULD be funny though if Biden actually lost because the PO lost a whole bunch of his ballots. :71:

Many Republicans support mail in voting. In Nevada and Iowa, requests for mail in ballots were mailed to everyone by Republicans.

at this point anyone advocating for mail in voting is intentionally trying to subvert the election,,,

Yep...CBS news sent ballots through the mail...to track how long it would take them to get through the postal system.......

For the experiment, a P.O. box was set up to represent a local election office. A few days after the initial ballots were mailed, 100 more were sent.

The mock ballots used the same size envelope and same class of mail as real ballots, and even had mock votes folded in to approximate the weight. The biggest difference: real mail-in ballots have a logo that is meant to expedite them. "CBS This Morning" was unable to include those the trial.

A week after initial ballots were sent, most ballots appeared to be missing from the P.O. box.

"I don't see anything back there for you," a postal worker told Dokoupil when he received the mail. "That's all I have back there right now."

After asking for a manager and explaining the situation to them, the votes were found.

"They had them somewhere else," the postal worker said.

Then, another problem — missorted mail.

"We got a birthday card from Mike to Ronnie," Dokoupil said, as he read a postcard mistakenly placed in "CBS This Morning's" P.O. box. "Have a sweet b-day. Get it? There's a bee on top."

The postcard, along with another piece of missorted mail, was then sent to the correct recipient.

Out of the initial batch mailed a week earlier, 97 out of 100 votes had arrived. Three simulated persons,
or 3% of voters, were effectively disenfranchised by mail by giving their ballots a week to arrive. In a close election, 3% could be pivotal.

Four days after mailing the second batch of mock ballots, 21% of the votes hadn't arrived.

According to Postal Service recommendations, "voters should mail their return ballots at least one week prior to the due date."

However, nearly half of all states still allow voters to request ballots less than a week before the election.

That is so much bullshit. All it proves is that it may take a little while to sort through the mail in ballots. Around 70% of voters support voting by mail.

You are an idiot...

For the experiment, a P.O. box was set up to represent a local election office. A few days after the initial ballots were mailed, 100 more were sent.

The mock ballots used the same size envelope and same class of mail as real ballots, and even had mock votes folded in to approximate the weight. The biggest difference: real mail-in ballots have a logo that is meant to expedite them. "CBS This Morning" was unable to include those the trial.

A week after initial ballots were sent, most ballots appeared to be missing from the P.O. box.

"I don't see anything back there for you," a postal worker told Dokoupil when he received the mail. "That's all I have back there right now."

After asking for a manager and explaining the situation to them, the votes were found.

"They had them somewhere else," the postal worker said.

Then, another problem — missorted mail.

"We got a birthday card from Mike to Ronnie," Dokoupil said, as he read a postcard mistakenly placed in "CBS This Morning's" P.O. box. "Have a sweet b-day. Get it? There's a bee on top."

The postcard, along with another piece of missorted mail, was then sent to the correct recipient.

Out of the initial batch mailed a week earlier, 97 out of 100 votes had arrived. Three simulated persons, or 3% of voters, were effectively disenfranchised by mail by giving their ballots a week to arrive. In a close election, 3% could be pivotal.

Four days after mailing the second batch of mock ballots, 21% of the votes hadn't arrived.

According to Postal Service recommendations, "voters should mail their return ballots at least one week prior to the due date."

However, nearly half of all states still allow voters to request ballots less than a week before the election.

Tammy Patrick said many states' mail-in voting policies simply do not take the postal system into account.

-----

"I can guarantee that I'm gonna get you your ballot, and if I get it back in time, it's gonna be counted," she said.

"But I have no way of guaranteeing what happens in the postal service."

you know its OK to be a mindless idiot,,,but when you go around other people we would appreciate it if you kept it to yourself,,,

The Democrats are 100% backing and pushing mail in voting. That's enough right there to know it must be fucked.

It WOULD be funny though if Biden actually lost because the PO lost a whole bunch of his ballots. :71:

Many Republicans support mail in voting. In Nevada and Iowa, requests for mail in ballots were mailed to everyone by Republicans.

So do I. I plan to vote by mail, not because of the virus but because of health. Mail-in is fine for those with good reason, otherwise, get down there and vote in person. If you can go to a bar, supermarket and protest, you can certainly go to the poll. Meantime, it needs strict controls.

So do I. I plan to vote by mail, not because of the virus but because of health. Mail-in is fine for those with good reason, otherwise, get down there and vote in person. If you can go to a bar, supermarket and protest, you can certainly go to the poll. Meantime, it needs strict controls.
If vote by mail is good enough for you, why not for everyone else?

who is he to decide for the rest of us????

isnt it fascist to force people to do something against their will???

Mail in voting has been going on forever, it's how Trump, his daughter, his son in law and Damn near his entire administration votes. GOOD for me, but not for thee syndrome....

The more people that vote by mail, the safer they can make in person voting stations during this pandemic.

What states need to be doing, is tighten up on their measures to prevent fraud with absentee voting....right now.

27 states already have vote by mail, with no reason needed.... my state is one of them, and I vote by mail every election....

The other states have vote by mail, but only with a given reason....covid, needs to be one of those reasons.

Having one polling place open, for 50 polling places in the past, as how states are handling voting in person during the covid pandemic , is a logistical nightmare, and disenfranchises many, who live across town, don't have a car, work an hourly wage, can't stand in line for 6 hours etc etc etc.....

In small quantities. Never has there been mass mail in vote, well except now and massive fraud has been uncovered.

Are you dumb, or just playing dumb?

Because he is an individual, not a mass of people who will over whelm the Postal service. As CBS showed, vote by mail will fall apart because of the U.S. Postal Service....

And, democrats at the U.S. postal service may very well lose Republican postal code ballots......so sell the vote by mail voter fraud crap to democrats...they are the ones dumb enough to buy into it.

Because he is an individual, not a mass of people who will over whelm the Postal service. As CBS showed, vote by mail will fall apart because of the U.S. Postal Service....

And, democrats at the U.S. postal service may very well lose Republican postal code ballots......so sell the vote by mail voter fraud crap to democrats...they are the ones dumb enough to buy into it.
You really think one envelope per voter spread out over a series of weeks is going to “overwhelm” the post office? That doesn’t make sense.

If the post office can’t be trusted to handle ballots, then no one should vote by mail.

You really think one envelope per voter spread out over a series of weeks is going to “overwhelm” the post office? That doesn’t make sense.

If the post office can’t be trusted to handle ballots, then no one should vote by mail.

Did you read the story by CBS? Where they tested the system? Without the an actual election to really mess things up?

We get it...you guys want to cheat and this is your best bet to do it across the entire country....but sell that crap somewhere else...we know you want to cheat, so tell the other dumb democrats who will believe the lies you are selling.

Did you read the story by CBS? Where they tested the system? Without the an actual election to really mess things up?

We get it...you guys want to cheat and this is your best bet to do it across the entire country....but sell that crap somewhere else...we know you want to cheat, so tell the other dumb democrats who will believe the lies you are selling.

Great. So mail in voting leads to cheating.

So why do so many of y’all use it?

If we accept your framing, then we must eliminate all mail in voting.

considering there is 225 million voting age people ,,,yeah I think that will overwhelm the system,,,

but a limited mail in vote like we have now as of yet hasnt done that,,,

Great. So mail in voting leads to cheating.

So why do so many of y’all use it?

If we accept your framing, then we must eliminate all mail in voting.

Coolio.
It's a 2-way street! :cool:

Forum List

Back