Journalists Accidentally Prove Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS

Everything democrats do is a disaster.

yesterday-and-today.jpg

Everything democrats do is a disaster.

That's why there is no cost too great to prevent them from seizing power

We need to remember that Joe Biden told Beto O'Rourke (who ran on a platform of confiscation) promised to empower Beto O'Rourke to do so if elected.
If Biden or ANY Democrat is elected, you will either lose your firearms, or have to make serious sacrifices to keep them.
You better believe O'Rourke would be called to the WhiteHouse the day after the election to get started.

Cal Thomas: McCloskey case shows how Dems could confiscate law-abiding Americans' guns if in power

Quote="FoxNews"

In March, while the COVID-19 virus was beginning to overtake us, Biden said this about Beto O'Rourke after O'Rourke dropped out of the presidential race and endorsed Biden: "You're going to take care of the gun problem with me. You're going to be the one who leads this effort. I'm counting on you. I'm counting on you."

Biden then added, "We need you badly, the state needs you, the country needs you. You're the best."
Last year while still a candidate, O'Rourke said during a debate carried by ABC News: "Hell yes, we are going to take your AR-15." And after that, what?

Having established a precedent that the government has a right to confiscate a weapon owned by a law-abiding citizen, what other guns would O'Rourke (and Biden) come for and on what grounds?
What would stop them if more liberal judges are named to the courts and they ignore or re-interpret the Second Amendment?

Last edited:
An actual act of journalism reveals major problems.

The Democrats are 100% backing and pushing mail in voting. That's enough right there to know it must be fucked.

It WOULD be funny though if Biden actually lost because the PO lost a whole bunch of his ballots. :71:
Not possible. They always have trunkloads of "just found" ballets in reserve.

One, he made a very good argument for ballot harvesting.

Two, he makes a very good argument for no absentee ballots at all, which we all know are pretty popular in the white house.

An actual act of journalism reveals major problems.

You know why all this is irrelevant? And it astounds me that I have to remind anyone of this....

We don't elect Presidents via elections. We elect them via the Electoral College. That body advises Congress, in December, what their vote is. They don't need an election to do that.

I just got off the phone with Donald Duck and SpongeBob and they say they always vote by mail....multiple times even.....

Forum List

Back