Journalists Accidentally Prove Mail in Voting Is BROKEN, November Will be CHAOS

An actual act of journalism reveals major problems.

The Democrats are 100% backing and pushing mail in voting. That's enough right there to know it must be fucked.

It WOULD be funny though if Biden actually lost because the PO lost a whole bunch of his ballots. :71:

Many Republicans support mail in voting. In Nevada and Iowa, requests for mail in ballots were mailed to everyone by Republicans.

So do I. I plan to vote by mail, not because of the virus but because of health. Mail-in is fine for those with good reason, otherwise, get down there and vote in person. If you can go to a bar, supermarket and protest, you can certainly go to the poll. Meantime, it needs strict controls.
If vote by mail is good enough for you, why not for everyone else?

Because he is an individual, not a mass of people who will over whelm the Postal service. As CBS showed, vote by mail will fall apart because of the U.S. Postal Service....

And, democrats at the U.S. postal service may very well lose Republican postal code ballots......so sell the vote by mail voter fraud crap to democrats...they are the ones dumb enough to buy into it.
You really think one envelope per voter spread out over a series of weeks is going to “overwhelm” the post office? That doesn’t make sense.

If the post office can’t be trusted to handle ballots, then no one should vote by mail.
considering there is 225 million voting age people ,,,yeah I think that will overwhelm the system,,,

but a limited mail in vote like we have now as of yet hasnt done that,,,
It hasn’t overwhelmed the system anywhere that it’s been tried.

The Democrats are 100% backing and pushing mail in voting. That's enough right there to know it must be fucked.

It WOULD be funny though if Biden actually lost because the PO lost a whole bunch of his ballots. :71:

Many Republicans support mail in voting. In Nevada and Iowa, requests for mail in ballots were mailed to everyone by Republicans.

So do I. I plan to vote by mail, not because of the virus but because of health. Mail-in is fine for those with good reason, otherwise, get down there and vote in person. If you can go to a bar, supermarket and protest, you can certainly go to the poll. Meantime, it needs strict controls.

Because he is an individual, not a mass of people who will over whelm the Postal service. As CBS showed, vote by mail will fall apart because of the U.S. Postal Service....

And, democrats at the U.S. postal service may very well lose Republican postal code ballots......so sell the vote by mail voter fraud crap to democrats...they are the ones dumb enough to buy into it.
You really think one envelope per voter spread out over a series of weeks is going to “overwhelm” the post office? That doesn’t make sense.

If the post office can’t be trusted to handle ballots, then no one should vote by mail.
considering there is 225 million voting age people ,,,yeah I think that will overwhelm the system,,,

Trying to explain to a leftist the difference between an occasional exception and standard operating procedure is like pissing into the wind and letting it blow back into your face. Just sayin' . . .
So fraud is okay if it’s just a little bit?

you have to ignore a lot of stuff to think that,,,

Not really. A handful of states do just fine. Furthermore, y’all are talking about a CBS story that sent 100 ballots as proof it won’t work. 100 ballots didn’t overwhelm the system, obviously.

Not really. A handful of states do just fine. Furthermore, y’all are talking about a CBS story that sent 100 ballots as proof it won’t work. 100 ballots didn’t overwhelm the system, obviously.
not a single state has done 100% vote by mail,,,

why are you lying???

They lost 3% of them and they almost lost the rest.....so you are just wrong......the U.S. postal system can't be trusted for mail in, democrat party voter fraud efforts.

They lost 3% of them and they almost lost the rest.....so you are just wrong......the U.S. postal system can't be trusted for mail in, democrat party voter fraud efforts.
So the question stands, if the president and his staff can do it, why can’t I
?

Bipartisan studies have shown numerous problems with mail in voting.

It is corruptible in numerous ways, but it's the cause du jour of the left, so all of that is ignored.

Absurd to watch the abject idiocy of people at this point.
Link?

?

You can do it......we just can't do it en masse for everyone.......because the U.S. post office can't be trusted to deliver the ballots on time, if at all.......exceptions are fine, mandating all people mail in their ballots is creating fraud and incompetence.

?
because its more about a few people when the number youre talking about is well over 150 million and could go as high as 235 million

and as for you,,, just go ahead and do it by mail cause I am sure all states have it available,,,

why are you lying???

Oregon is 99% vote by mail. It’s worked well.

why are you lying???

isnt that the state thats currently burning with violence???

yeah thats not working out so well,,,

but what about you??
you want to vote by mail you can,,
why are you forcing us that dont want to to do it???

why are you lying???

but what about you??
Nonsequitor

Im not forcing you to do anything. You can’t stop lying about me.

why are you lying???

but what about you??
Nonsequitor

when you advocate for it youre forcing it on others,,,

why wont you just vote by mail and leave us alone???

why are you lying???

No, actually, it didn't....

In 2018, however, Oregon mailed out over 2.8 million ballots, according to the EAC report. Roughly 60,200 were “undeliverable,” raising serious questions about the accuracy of the state’s voter registration list. Almost 870,000 ballots are listed in the “unknown” category.

That means the failure rate of Oregon’s mail balloting system was more than 32 percent.

why are you lying???

In 2018, however, Oregon mailed out over 2.8 million ballots, according to the EAC report. Roughly 60,200 were “undeliverable,” raising serious questions about the accuracy of the state’s voter registration list. Almost 870,000 ballots are listed in the “unknown” category. That means the failure rate of Oregon’s mail balloting system was more than 32 percent.

YOU MEAN COLFAX LIED???
I am astonished he would do such a thing,,,

no not really,,he does that a lot,,,

why are you lying???

but what about you??
Nonsequitor

Advocating for something is not forcing. That’s idiotic.

why are you lying???

but what about you??
Nonsequitor

Advocating for something is not forcing. That’s idiotic.
if you succeed it does,,,,

why are you lying???

In 2018, however, Oregon mailed out over 2.8 million ballots, according to the EAC report. Roughly 60,200 were “undeliverable,” raising serious questions about the accuracy of the state’s voter registration list. Almost 870,000 ballots are listed in the “unknown” category.

That means the failure rate of Oregon’s mail balloting system was more than 32 percent.

That’s a stupid way to characterize it. You realize they send out ballots to every registered voter, right? Expecting 100% participation would be insane.

why are you lying???

but what about you??
Nonsequitor

This is why you want to force vote by mail....

Taking into account the 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018 federal general elections, 28.3 million mail ballots disappeared after officials gave them to the U.S. Postal Service. There are numerous problems to point fingers at and many explanations as to what happened to these ballots, but the bottom line is simple: tens of millions of ballots were lost in the mail voting system on a scale not seen at polling places.

Over the same time period, federal data show that 2.7 million ballots were sent to the wrong addresses. The causes are fewer here: as more states try to automate the mail participation process by mailing ballots to all registered voters, they become increasingly reliant on voter registration rolls that are highly inaccurate. If a state is not staying on top of registrants who die or move elsewhere, they are likely sending ballots to outdated addresses by default.

>>>Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

And to the extent that individuals are mistakenly registered more than once in the same state—and there is plenty of evidence that such errors occur—certain voters may be receiving multiple ballots.

The third alarming trend is the rise in mail ballot rejections. These are cases where ballots are sent, completed (by someone at a particular address, not necessarily the voter), and returned to election officials—yet were rejected for various reasons, most commonly because the signature on the absentee ballot envelope does not match the signature of the voter on his or her registration form.

If you vote by mail, in contrast to polling places, there is no one to help you and fix a mistake. Mail voting mistakes are fatal to your vote.

The U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s survey figures are, unfortunately, limited. Many local election officials simply ignore the questions posed to them and decline to fill out the survey. The city of Chicago’s election department has been silent about mail ballot failures for eight years running, for example. So was the state of Oregon, which withheld data for “unknown” (the category where a state doesn’t know what happened to a ballot) for the 2014 and 2016 elections.

Forum List

Back