John McEnroe: if Serena Williams played men's tennis, she would be ranked dead last

I don't think so, it's the old ass being accurate. Even in golf where strength and athleticism is not paramount, if you have LPGA players on the same tees as male pros they won't make a single cut.

He's says she would be ranked 700th.
I don't know if she would be ranked that bad, but she would be ranked so low, or high depending on how you look at it, that no one would know her name, and she would be just scraping by.

72a21eb0051efeda0d584af5e448c0e0--serena-williams-bikini-venus-williams.jpg

She can't play like a man. Hmm, I wonder why?

Why is this even a freaking discussion??? Oh yea, Liberals are dumb as shit and think they can change male and female anatomy.

What started the whole "discussion" was a ridiculous assertion that Serena Williams was the greatest player in tennis. Another pro would have sugar coated it, MacEnroe just answered it truthfully.

I don't know crap about Tennis.

But I guarantee a 98mph buzzing her dome would insure she would never get off a single decent swing.

She would not be able to drive a Golf ball 300 yards on the fly uphill into the wind. Or get out of deep rough to a green 180 yards away (consistently). Most men Pro Golfers can.

Yet, every show now has a woman announcer telling us how "it is" these days. Call me old-fashioned.....

They look great..........(sideline reporters) hotter than all get out. But enough is enough.

All that said........I doubt Brent MussBurger ever took 98mph to the ribs either? you got that right. Maybe they should be announcers? Whey not? Wear that skirt Carmen........wear it tight.

Sorry, you seem to be right about not knowing about tennis.

Women can serve well over 100mph. They are actually pretty close to the men in serve speed, apparently. Science Explains Why Female Tennis Players Can Serve As Fast As Men

From the same article, apparently the best average drives in the LPGA are a bit better than the worst of the PGA. The LPGA ranges from 226 to just over 280, while the PGA goes from 270 to 312. A bit more of a gap there. Average Driving Distance | LPGA | Ladies Professional Golf Association Stat – Driving Distance

I can only guess that tennis serves are more technique-oriented, where raw power is less important.

Yes, men are more powerful on average. I'm not sure how great an advantage that would be in tennis, at least when considering a top athlete like Serena Williams. I'm more curious about how she, and other women tennis pros, would do in a best-of-5 setting, rather than best-of-3.

What started the whole "discussion" was a ridiculous assertion that Serena Williams was the greatest player in tennis. Another pro would have sugar coated it, MacEnroe just answered it truthfully.
She is the greatest. Why right wingers think women can't be great I'll never know.

I don't know crap about Tennis.

But I guarantee a 98mph buzzing her dome would insure she would never get off a single decent swing.

She would not be able to drive a Golf ball 300 yards on the fly uphill into the wind. Or get out of deep rough to a green 180 yards away (consistently). Most men Pro Golfers can.

Yet, every show now has a woman announcer telling us how "it is" these days. Call me old-fashioned.....

They look great..........(sideline reporters) hotter than all get out. But enough is enough.

All that said........I doubt Brent MussBurger ever took 98mph to the ribs either? you got that right. Maybe they should be announcers? Whey not? Wear that skirt Carmen........wear it tight.

Sorry, you seem to be right about not knowing about tennis.

Women can serve well over 100mph. They are actually pretty close to the men in serve speed, apparently. Science Explains Why Female Tennis Players Can Serve As Fast As Men

From the same article, apparently the best average drives in the LPGA are a bit better than the worst of the PGA. The LPGA ranges from 226 to just over 280, while the PGA goes from 270 to 312. A bit more of a gap there. Average Driving Distance | LPGA | Ladies Professional Golf Association Stat – Driving Distance

I can only guess that tennis serves are more technique-oriented, where raw power is less important.

Yes, men are more powerful on average. I'm not sure how great an advantage that would be in tennis, at least when considering a top athlete like Serena Williams. I'm more curious about how she, and other women tennis pros, would do in a best-of-5 setting, rather than best-of-3.

The average woman is about half as strong as the average man from the waist up but close to men from the waist down. It's kind of explained by evolution.

Serena is a finely tuned tennis machine, She may not be a top ranked player while participating in men's tennis but she wouldn't be dead last. That lady has game.

Serena is a finely tuned tennis machine, She may not be a top ranked player while participating in men's tennis but she wouldn't be dead last. That lady has game.

They play best of 5? She is top-heavy and slow. Would not last. They would run her side to side to final collapse. IMVHO.

Mike Tyson would knock her out round 1. A flyweight may knock her out? She would not land a punch.She could not catch a pass over the middle. Bring the stretcher. Any LB or SS would bust her up. End of story.

note: I don't know boxing either. Golf, baseball, basketball, soccer....yes, I know enough.

What ever became of the other Williams brother, Penis?
I have to apologize. I am so sorry. I didn't realize you were a racist A$$ Whole. If you would just add that description to your signature line, it would make things so much easier.

venus-and-serena-williams1.jpg

What ever became of the other Williams brother, Penis?
I have to apologize. I am so sorry. I didn't realize you were a racist A$$ Whole. If you would just add that description to your signature line, it would make things so much easier.

venus-and-serena-williams1.jpg
I'm not racist. I'm candid and accurate. What did I say that was racist?
You're a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back