John Kerry Violates Logan Act

I love that Dem's keep outing themselves as traitors. Their attempts to undermine president Trump, the election, and the American people is on full display. Now you see why these people must be defeated, not bargained with.

Not long, only since the founding of the Republic.

If you want to start prosecuting every private citizen that talks with members of foreign governments you better be ready to start building A LOT more court houses and jails because you're going to have to prosecute a whole lot of American executives, consultants and trustees not to mention all the run of the mill corporate worker bees that do it.

BTW save a couple of cells for Rex Tillerson and Donald Trump since they both carried on discussions with foreign leaders when they were private citizens.

What difference does which Political Crime Family the private citizen is affiliated with make? The first amendment doesn't discriminate based on partisan affiliation.

So wait I can tell the president of Congo, just wait , I will be president one day and we will pull off sanctions?

Yep, you can and nobody can do a damn thing about it.

Just try not to be offended when Joseph Kabila laughs in your face.;)

Why are you defending Kerry he is a private citizen?
I'm not defending Kerry, I detest John Kerry and pretty much everything he stands for, I'm defending his right to talk to anybody he wants as a private citizen.

You can't do that...
... and yet I somehow managed to do it anyways.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try.." -- Alexander the Great

WTF? You can't figure it out he is trying to diminish the Trump administration as a private citizen..he went there idiot

LOL, So what? Since when is criticizing (i.e. "trying to diminish") the Trump Administration a crime ?

If that's a crime then half the people on this board are in trouble and the other half are in jeopardy for doing it to President O'Nimrod when he was in office.

,,, and I'm really fucked since I'm guilty of "trying to diminish" all the dickweeds we've put in the Oval Office for decades.

So wait I can tell the president of Congo, just wait , I will be president one day and we will pull off sanctions?

I'm not defending Kerry, I detest John Kerry and pretty much everything he stands for, I'm defending his right to talk to anybody he wants as a private citizen.

You can't do that...

WTF? You can't figure it out he is trying to diminish the Trump administration as a private citizen..he went there idiot

LOL, So what? Since when is criticizing (i.e. "trying to diminish") the Trump Administration a crime ?

If that's a crime then half the people on this board are in trouble and the other half are in jeopardy for doing it to President O'Nimrod when he was in office.

,,, and I'm really fucked since I'm guilty of "trying to diminish" all the dickweeds we've put in the Oval Office for decades.

Do you talk to a foreign leader?

You can't do that...

Do you talk to a foreign leader?

Sure but I generally start by telling said foreign leader how fucked up he/she is before I start in on how fucked up the current U.S. Administration is.

Wouldn't want them to think I'm a politician brown noser or anything.

"In America, anyone can become president. That’s the problem." -- George Carlin

Presidential wannabe John Botox Kerry, well known American traitor, is actively trying to undermine an American President in his meeting with a close associate of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, encouraging him to stonewall Trump's efforts in peace talks, saying "Trump won't be in office for long". This seems to be borderline treasonous activity on Kerry's part. Conducting foreign policy as a private citizen is a violation of the Logan Act and is a felony under the law.
John Kerry reportedly coaches Palestinians not to 'yield' to Trump in peace talks, spurring backlash

Kerry says he's seriously considering a run for President again in 2020. He must be a glutton for punishment. I mean shit, he lost to George W. Bush.

Democrooks are all traitors. It's the foundation of the regressive marxist agenda they have pursued since Wilson. They have been working to undermine the country deliberately for decades.

It's why they sided with the USSR, it's why they worked to undermine the war against the NVA, it's why they sympathize with islamic jihadists and why they promote policies that shut down or hamper actual progress and prosperity.

This is why I insist that "compromise" is wrong.

You don't negotiate with muggers or rapists. You shoot them in the fucking face.

You don't "reach across the aisle" and try finding "common ground" with sociopaths and imbeciles whose ultimate goal is to eliminate the sovereignty of the nation in favor of a global collectivist government. You expose their nefarious objectives and beat them electorally. Throwing out illegals, making voter ID a standard, and encouraging those who appreciate freedom to vote against liberal sociopaths is how we win.

One thing I noticed on some bed wetting protesters insipid signs was the GOP elephant symbol with the soviet hammer and sickle emblazoned on it, as if all of a sudden russia is the USSR again, and now moonbats actually hate commies. These people are our enemies, period.

the headline should read

Treasonous John Kerry Conducting Foreign Policy Authorized By Deep State operatives

John Cohn is a warmonger. (((kerry's))) main goal is to involve US in an all out Russian war. This crypto jew has spent a lifetime ISO WW3. Being the brass ring of White geNOcide. The current russiacaust has done nothing but inspire feral khazars.

Like Republicans are NOT traiters?:lmao: Can you say George Bush,Sr,George Bush jr,Ronald Reagan,Bob Dole,DICK Nixon. All evil mass murderers who betrayed americans.:lmao::haha:

Like Republicans are NOT traiters?:lmao: Can you say George Bush,Sr,George Bush jr,Ronald Reagan,Bob Dole,DICK Nixon. All evil mass murderers who betrayed americans.:lmao::haha:
Thank you for admitting Kerry is a traitor, but we knew that already.

Presidential wannabe John Botox Kerry, well known American traitor, is actively trying to undermine an American President in his meeting with a close associate of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, encouraging him to stonewall Trump's efforts in peace talks, saying "Trump won't be in office for long". This seems to be borderline treasonous activity on Kerry's part. Conducting foreign policy as a private citizen is a violation of the Logan Act and is a felony under the law.
John Kerry reportedly coaches Palestinians not to 'yield' to Trump in peace talks, spurring backlash

"Even in an age as cynical as ours, this is an appalling thing from a former state secretary. “It is hard to imagine anything more contemptible. Or delusional,” writes John Hinderaker of Powerline in one of his understatements. Yet there has been reaction from neither President Obama, who employed Mr. Kerry as state secretary, nor Hillary Clinton, Mr. Kerry’s predecessor at Foggy Bottom and theoretical head of what’s left of his political party.

Has Mr. Kerry been quietly urging the Iranians, too, to stay strong against America until the former state secretary can ride to the rescue in the next presidential election?"
Kerry’s Collusion - The New York Sun

An echo of Ted the murderer Kennedy colluding with the Kremlin against the American President.
Remember when the leftist Senators sent letters of support and encouragement to the Soviet Union and Daniel Ortega in their attempt to undermine President Reagan's efforts back in the '80s? There's never been a bigger enemy of the U.S. than the Democratic Party.

No. He’s not offering them anything. This isn’t a negotiation.

Flynn was conveying Trump’s offer to lift sanctions if the Russians didn’t retaliate against Obama’s sanctions. Big difference.

False, you are being a good Maoist and lying.

Kerry solicited help in a presidential bid from his terrorist allies and offered implicit rewards should he succeed.

i heard John Bolton on Shannon Bream last night . Bolton said that the Logan is is unConstitutional Bear .
Interesting...I was not aware that John Bolton had the authority to make that decision, and the USSC has not ruled as such, either.
------------------------------- c'mon eh . believe Bolton or don't believe Bolton . I'm just reporting what i heard Bolton say Easy .

It's an absurd contention. The Maoists sure were hot for the Logan act when they thought they could use it on Trump.

Reality, in nearly 200 years, the Logan act has NEVER been used.

Hey, but Kerry would be a good place to start.

Flynn was conveying Trump’s offer to lift sanctions if the Russians didn’t retaliate against Obama’s sanctions. Big difference.
Please provide the evidence that Trump was offering to lift sanctions in exchange for help in beating Hillary Clinton.

You really are too stupid to be one person.

Flynn was wiretapped in December of 2016 (after the election, Evgeny), telling the Russian Ambassador Trump would lift sanctions against Russia after the Inauguration.

That was the phone call Flynn lied to the FBI about. That is when Flynn violated the Logan Act. And as evidence, public disclosure of this phone call is the reason Flynn was fired.

Trump knew about for weeks and did nothing. Only when it became public knowledge did Trump act.

Flynn just plead guilty to this in his elocution.

Really Comrade, let's see the transcript?

Please provide the evidence that Trump was offering to lift sanctions in exchange for help in beating Hillary Clinton.

You really are too stupid to be one person.

Flynn was wiretapped in December of 2016 (after the election, Evgeny), telling the Russian Ambassador Trump would lift sanctions against Russia after the Inauguration.

That was the phone call Flynn lied to the FBI about. That is when Flynn violated the Logan Act. And as evidence, public disclosure of this phone call is the reason Flynn was fired.

Trump knew about for weeks and did nothing. Only when it became public knowledge did Trump act.

Flynn just plead guilty to this in his elocution.

AGAIN - 3rd TIME - Please provide the evidence that Trump was offering to lift sanctions in exchange for help in beating Hillary Clinton.

I didn't ask for your incessant, rambling OPINION. I asked you for EVIDENCE to back up your claim. Please provide that now.

Yes, and the Flynn plea said nothing that the Maoist dragon claimed. These fucking commies lie with no restraint.

So, John Kerry ORDERED the Palestinians not to listen President Trump...?! Interesting...

He did not order, he said stay strong. And no not the same as what TRump did and is doing.

Stay strong, a pro-terrorist democrat will be in office soon enough...

Treason is the reason for the Maoist democrat party.

Forum List

Back