John Kerry Violates Logan Act

No. He’s not offering them anything. This isn’t a negotiation.

Flynn was conveying Trump’s offer to lift sanctions if the Russians didn’t retaliate against Obama’s sanctions. Big difference.

Another Progressive traitor. I'm sure our stupid soldiers stuck in Iraq will support Kerry

Flynn was conveying Trump’s offer to lift sanctions if the Russians didn’t retaliate against Obama’s sanctions. Big difference.
Please provide the evidence that Trump was offering to lift sanctions in exchange for help in beating Hillary Clinton.

Another Progressive traitor. I'm sure our stupid soldiers stuck in Iraq will support Kerry
Why would any soldier support Kerry when the SOB betrayed them (and this country) when he got back from his 'cush' job in Viet Nam by lying before Congress about 'atrocities' he never saw?!

It appears he did, John Kerry is a private citizen, holds no office and colluding with enemy's of america.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.
Logan Act - Wikipedia

Kerry is doing the same thing people accuse Trump of doing with Russia sanctions

January 24, 2018 - 09:30 PM EST
John Kerry considering presidential run in 2020: report

BY JOHN BOWDEN6,083
TWEET SHARE MORE
Former Secretary of State John Kerry is considering a second run for president in 2020 to take on President Trump, according to comments reported by the Israel newspaper Maariv.

According to the report, Kerry told Palestinian officials that he was strongly considering a run in 2020, and hinted that Trump will likely not be in office much longer in strongly-worded conversation Wednesday.

"Hold on and be strong,” Kerry told the interviewer, a close associate of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, adding that he should tell Abbas "that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President [Donald] Trump’s demands.”

------------------------------------------- i heard John Bolton on Shannon Bream last night . Bolton said that the Logan Act is unConstitutional Bear .

i heard John Bolton on Shannon Bream last night . Bolton said that the Logan is is unConstitutional Bear .
Interesting...I was not aware that John Bolton had the authority to make that decision, and the USSC has not ruled as such, either.

i heard John Bolton on Shannon Bream last night . Bolton said that the Logan is is unConstitutional Bear .
Interesting...I was not aware that John Bolton had the authority to make that decision, and the USSC has not ruled as such, either.
------------------------------- c'mon eh . believe Bolton or don't believe Bolton . I'm just reporting what i heard Bolton say Easy .

no matter what though , 'kerry' might as well be a 'canook' or a 'euro type' he sure ain't American .

It appears he did, John Kerry is a private citizen, holds no office and colluding with enemy's of america.

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.
Logan Act - Wikipedia

Kerry is doing the same thing people accuse Trump of doing with Russia sanctions

January 24, 2018 - 09:30 PM EST
John Kerry considering presidential run in 2020: report

BY JOHN BOWDEN6,083
TWEET SHARE MORE
Former Secretary of State John Kerry is considering a second run for president in 2020 to take on President Trump, according to comments reported by the Israel newspaper Maariv.

According to the report, Kerry told Palestinian officials that he was strongly considering a run in 2020, and hinted that Trump will likely not be in office much longer in strongly-worded conversation Wednesday.

"Hold on and be strong,” Kerry told the interviewer, a close associate of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, adding that he should tell Abbas "that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President [Donald] Trump’s demands.”

I think it was okayed to collude with enemies of the United States when Obama allowed Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn to run guns to Palestine, who has sworn to destroy US..Lurch is just following in the footsteps of the liberal messiah(who was going to lower the oceans and heal the planet) just John(who won 3 purple hearts) is doing it ass backwards..Needs to be president first before he travels there..

Please provide the evidence that Trump was offering to lift sanctions in exchange for help in beating Hillary Clinton.

You really are too stupid to be one person.

Flynn was wiretapped in December of 2016 (after the election, Evgeny), telling the Russian Ambassador Trump would lift sanctions against Russia after the Inauguration.

That was the phone call Flynn lied to the FBI about. That is when Flynn violated the Logan Act. And as evidence, public disclosure of this phone call is the reason Flynn was fired.

Trump knew about for weeks and did nothing. Only when it became public knowledge did Trump act.

Flynn just plead guilty to this in his elocution.

Kerry 'served' in the USN in Viet Nam from 1966 to 1970. During his last tour he was an officer in charge of a swift boat.

When he testified before Congress he started out by saying that he was there to testify not as a US citizen - John Kerry - but rather on behalf of thousands of Veterans who had served in Vietnam.

He should have been stopped right there. He did not speak for anyone other than himself (and his testimony later was proven false). He gave testimony of '2nd-hand accounts'. In a court of law this is called 'hearsay' and is 'inadmissible'.

'Stolen Valor' or just a LIE? One of the claims that he made was that he spent one Christmas in Cambodia:

"I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared -- seared -- in me."

However seared he was, Kerry's spokesmen now say his memory was faulty. When the Swift boat veterans who oppose Kerry presented statements from his commanders and members of his unit denying that his boat entered Cambodia..."

The LIE told by Kerry proved that he had no problem 'glamorizing' / 'Politicizing' / LYING to sell a narrative, and it completely destroys his credibility and the testimony he gave before Congress.

...just another lying, crooked liberal elitist...

Thank goodness for daddy's money and the Heinz Princess or we might have been paying for this clown's unemployment, welfare, food stamps, etc....

Kerry's Cambodia Whopper (washingtonpost.com)

Last edited:

You really are too stupid to be one person.

Flynn was wiretapped in December of 2016 (after the election, Evgeny), telling the Russian Ambassador Trump would lift sanctions against Russia after the Inauguration.

That was the phone call Flynn lied to the FBI about. That is when Flynn violated the Logan Act. And as evidence, public disclosure of this phone call is the reason Flynn was fired.

Trump knew about for weeks and did nothing. Only when it became public knowledge did Trump act.

Flynn just plead guilty to this in his elocution.

AGAIN - 3rd TIME - Please provide the evidence that Trump was offering to lift sanctions in exchange for help in beating Hillary Clinton.

I didn't ask for your incessant, rambling OPINION. I asked you for EVIDENCE to back up your claim. Please provide that now.

Barak Obama himself said every potential new administration reaches out to foreign counterparts before the election to start getting things in order so they can hit the ground running. He did so. Hillary did so.

Please provide evidence that there was any quid pro quo, that Flynn told the Russians if they would help Trump beat Hillary he would lift the sanctions against them.

From reading the Maariv story it doesn't sound like Kerry is attempting to negotiate on behalf of the United States, sounds more like he's acting in the role of a "diplomacy consultant" which one suspects is perfectly fine given that American Citizens perform this kind of work for governments all over the globe, maybe he's bucking for a paying gig? either that or he's just desperately trying to stay relevant in World Affairs. :dunno:

Read it Kerry is a private citizen...he just violated the Logan act.
Kerry, as a U.S. citizen, just engaged in discussions with terrorists during which he attempted to undermine the President of the United States and inferred that he would treat them well (yeah, like Barry did) if he ran and won the Presidency.

Attempting to make deals with terrorists? 'You don't listen to and cooperate with our President now, and I will remember that if / when I become President'?! Sure sounds that way....

And according to the Democrats, who think 'I HOPE you' equates to 'I ORDER you to'....by that standard, that is exactly what Kerry just did.

Forum List

Back