DOJ threatens 'sanctuary cities' with subpoenas, escalating Trump's immigration enforcement campaign

While Republicans are trying to get people to follow the law and stay out of the US if not here legally, Democrats are doing what they can to welcome law breakers.

You can't play politics with Trump. He just won't stand for it. He likes a good fight which is what these commie Mayors and Governors are doing. But it's less of who hits hardest than who ends up the winner.

While Republicans are trying to get people to follow the law and stay out of the US if not here legally, Democrats are doing what they can to welcome law breakers.

You can't play politics with Trump. He just won't stand for it. He likes a good fight which is what these commie Mayors and Governors are doing. But it's less of who hits hardest than who ends up the winner.

It is illegal to prevent Mexican immigration to their previous territory, by the treaties we signed when we bought them.
It is illegal for any federal agents to request any immigration assistance from state or local authorities.
It is the current Attorney General who is the law breaker.

It is illegal to prevent Mexican immigration to their previous territory, by the treaties we signed when we bought them.
It is illegal for any federal agents to request any immigration assistance from state or local authorities.

Haha...you’ve watched way too much Telemundo bud.
I happen to know the ‘Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits and Settlement’ quite well. I haven’t read it in years but I’m pretty sure the treaty makes reference to Mexicans settled in the US territory at the time of ratification in 1848.
Point me to the Article in the treaty that confirms your claim....thanks.
It is illegal for any federal agents to request any immigration assistance from state or local authorities.”
NEGATIVE....local, state and federal law enforcement agencies work to solve crime together all the time.
It is illegal however for state officials to obstruct in federal efforts and aid and abet federal criminals.
It’s really pretty simple....if state officials don’t/won’t perform their promise to the people via their oath of office, the commitment to perform then becomes the responsibility of the federal government...Simple shit.
State officials must pull their heads from their asses and do the right thing to protect their people or the Feds will run them over and do it for them...and that’s the way it should be.

Read this to further understand.
“I (Governor) do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California against all enemies foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California, that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.”

Last edited:
"If we’re ignoring federal law on immigration, does that mean we can ignore federal law regarding firearms, too? Since we’re picking and choosing which laws to follow now." - Wacky Dana Loesch

Ummmm, no. You are about as ignorant of immigration law as you can be.

This is just another bone thrown to the reich wing dumbass's.

Look until there is a LEGAL description that is written by congress as to what a Sanctuary City is--nothing is going happen.

Without a legal definition as to what is a Sanctuary city--there is no way to determine which cities are sanctuary and which ones aren't. This has to be written by congress, voted on, then approved by the Senate and then signed into law by the POTUS. If there are going to be fines or people are going to go to jail, Congress would then have to right another bill about that "what to do with Sanctuary Cities" after they define it LEGALLY.

Until then it's just another right wing buzzword to send you all into a frenzy.

Annoyed-Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Stupid-People-Aliens.jpg

"If we’re ignoring federal law on immigration, does that mean we can ignore federal law regarding firearms, too? Since we’re picking and choosing which laws to follow now." - Wacky Dana Loesch
Can we further ignore federal law on income taxation?

We hear it all the time, how totally impossible it is to round up 11 million illegals and ship their asses back to the shitholes from whence they came.

But, I have ZERO doubt that if 11 million people refused to pay taxes, suddenly, such enforcement would be possible in a matter of days.

:dunno:

This is just another bone thrown to the reich wing dumbass's.

Look until there is a LEGAL description that is written by congress as to what a Sanctuary City is--nothing is going happen.

Without a legal definition as to what is a Sanctuary city--there is no way to determine which cities are sanctuary and which ones aren't. This has to be written by congress, voted on, then approved by the Senate and then signed into law by the POTUS. If there are going to be fines or people are going to go to jail, Congress would then have to right another bill about that "what to do with Sanctuary Cities" after they define it LEGALLY.

Until then it's just another right wing buzzword to send you all into a frenzy.

Annoyed-Daffy-Duck-Quote-On-Stupid-People-Aliens.jpg

A Sanctuary city is one that harbors illegals and doesn't work with the feds by reporting them. You don't need a legal definition. They call themselves Sanctuary cities and states.

You can play that game if you like, but there is no law that says the feds have to provide you with any kind of money either. Yes, commie judges may rule that you can't, but when it finally gets to the Supreme Court, you'll see how fast those cities and states come into compliance because their funds will be cut.

This third rail, used to power trains, would likely result in the death by electrocution of anyone who comes into direct contact with it.

While Social Security use to be the third rail of politics used by the liberals to keep a constant state of turmoil, common sense has prevailed on SS. Now illegal immigration and the protection of the illegals to keep them on the voter rolls...

California to auto-register drivers to vote, sparking fraud concerns

Forum List

Back