John Kerry Violates Logan Act

From reading the Maariv story it doesn't sound like Kerry is attempting to negotiate on behalf of the United States, sounds more like he's acting in the role of a "diplomacy consultant" which one suspects is perfectly fine given that American Citizens perform this kind of work for governments all over the globe, maybe he's bucking for a paying gig? either that or he's just desperately trying to stay relevant in World Affairs. :dunno:

Kerry is a private citizen, he is telling Abbas to stay strong, wait till he (Kerry) becomes president..

The fucker just violated the Logan act

Read it Kerry is a private citizen...he just violated the Logan act.
Kerry, as a U.S. citizen, just engaged in discussions with terrorists during which he attempted to undermine the President of the United States and inferred that he would treat them well (yeah, like Barry did) if he ran and won the Presidency.

Attempting to make deals with terrorists? 'You don't listen to and cooperate with our President now, and I will remember that if / when I become President'?! Sure sounds that way....

And according to the Democrats, who think 'I HOPE you' equates to 'I ORDER you to'....by that standard, that is exactly what Kerry just did.
John Kerry acted Violating like a normal person

Its the same thing as trumps aids telling puttin when he is president he will lift sanctions against Russia..

Kerry just did the same damn thing ..he is undermining trumps policies towards Abbas

John Kerry is a schmuck.

No wonder the left adores him

I am a registered democrat -----since the DAY I reached majority (21 way back then) -------but in 2004
I DID NOT VOTE------(presidential election) because the DEMOCRAT WHO WAS RUNNING WAS AN
OBVIOUS JERK. -------he has remained so. For a person in his position to tell a foreign country----
"SPIT AT THE PRES. " kinda puts me in the mood to upchuck

John Kerry is a schmuck.

I am a registered democrat -----since the DAY I reached majority (21 way back then) -------but in 2004
I DID NOT VOTE------(presidential election) because the DEMOCRAT WHO WAS RUNNING WAS AN
OBVIOUS JERK. -------he has remained so. For a person in his position to tell a foreign country----

Kerry is an asshole

From reading the Maariv story it doesn't sound like Kerry is attempting to negotiate on behalf of the United States, sounds more like he's acting in the role of a "diplomacy consultant" which one suspects is perfectly fine given that American Citizens perform this kind of work for governments all over the globe, maybe he's bucking for a paying gig? either that or he's just desperately trying to stay relevant in World Affairs. :dunno:

Kerry is a private citizen, he is telling Abbas to stay strong, wait till he (Kerry) becomes president..
LOL "wait till he (Kerry) becomes president" ... I was wrong, he's not acting as a "diplomacy consultant" ....

He's auditing to become an International Stand Up Comedian.

Possible but doubtful, I'd imagine that Kerry has at least a couple of decent lawyers on his payroll to make sure his adventures overseas don't get him into legal trouble and he's not in a position to offer any foreigner anything with respect to policy favoritism.

John Kerry is a schmuck.

Kerry is an asshole

Why?

No he didn't.

LOL "wait till he (Kerry) becomes president" ... I was wrong, he's not acting as a "diplomacy consultant" ....

He's auditing to become an International Stand Up Comedian.

Possible but doubtful, I'd imagine that Kerry has at least a couple of decent lawyers on his payroll to make sure his adventures overseas don't get him into legal trouble and he's not in a position to offer any foreigner anything with respect to policy favoritism.

The Logan act no one was ever charged with it...but he did just violated the law, he is trying to undermine Trump..

The only thing holding me back from saying Kerry violated the Logan Act is that I'm not all that trusting of the news source. Surely there is fake news in Israel as well.

he is KISSING UP----in sum and substance --he is playing whore

No he didn't.

Yes he did Kerry is a private citizen, a law professor at yale, talking to the enemy of the state ... Palestine

The only thing holding me back from saying Kerry violated the Logan Act is that I'm not all that trusting of the news source. Surely there is fake news in Israel as well.

We have three story's on this.

"They told the stories at times they had personally:
  • raped,
  • cut off ears,
  • cut off heads,
  • taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power,
  • cut off limbs,
  • blown up bodies,
  • randomly shot at civilians,
  • razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Jinjus Khan,
  • shot cattle and dogs for fun,
  • poisoned food stocks, and
  • generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam"
Objection: Hearsay

iu

While I'm no fan of John Kerry, this thread and article is bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back