What the democrats and their

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

media lackeys care and don't care about. And they don't care about the general public and I will include the Bush/Cheney/McConnell so called Republicans in this group as well.

What Democrats care about

Affordable Healthcare
Access to higher education
Public Safety
The Environment
Civil Rights

What they don’t care about

Hunters laptop
Transexuals in public
Charges of Woke

Dems care about one thing, money. And to get their hands on the money, power. And to get their hands on the power, rigging and stealing elections.

Affordable Healthcare
Public Safety
The Environment
Civil Rights

Hunters laptop
Transexuals in public
Charges of Woke
DEMOCRATS CARE FIRST AND FOREMOST FOR VOTES AND THEN THEIR CAREER.

They make up all of the above bullshit you cite in order to secure votes from their select voting base.

You are seeing things from a tiny man perspective and not the Cabals view. The Cabal has the masstards fighting over non-sense like Queer rights,,,Racial grievance,,Sex changes,,,,feminism etc,,,,, WHILE THEY ARE RE-ENGINEERING THE WORLD ECONOMY AND ELIMINATING BORDERS.

Healthcare : The Real reason that the CABAL gave us the ACA was TO ATTRACT MIGRANTS TO THE USA else they would go to Canada or Europe.

Higher Education : Yes the CABAL want free schooling so that more people can be brainwashed into IDENTITY MARXISM and GLOBAL Citizenship while they get the TAXPAYERS to fund this non-sense.

PUBLIC SAFETY ???? : You mean like DEFUNDING THE POLICE AND LEGALIZING SHOPLIFTING ???? Yes, they did a good job and now there is widespread shoplifting all over the country. It got so bad that my Walmarts closed their doors over it.

Environment : Again, you are 100% wrong. A person in the developing world requires about half an acre of land to survive on. When we bring them into the first world, THEY REQUIRE 24 ACRES OF LAND TO SURVIVE !!!!! It does not take a genius to realize that more forest has to be plowed under to support this, thus ruining more natural habitat. ( Frosty Woolridge). Democrats HAVE OPENED THE BORDERS.

WOKE CULTURE : the DEMOCRATS are the Vanguard for pushing woke culture !!!!! This is an inversion of reality. If you want hard proof ,,,watch Dr.James Lindsay on u tube expose these dirty rats.

Trannies in Public : Another inversion of reality,,,,the Democrats are completely behind this to the point of including deviant sex in elementary education curricula .

What you need to realize is , the Democrat party is not the party we remember from 1962,,they have been taken over by the Cultural Marxists and their Trillionaire backed global financial families in order to push their Centralized World government scam where they are in charge ( Technocratic Fascism).

When the SJW's ( think Mao's Red Guard") help the ultra rich achieve their goals of middle class destruction and the implementation of a Neo-Feudal state ( Rich and Slave),,,they will eliminate the SJW's as they have done many times before ( Hitlers brown shirts also).

Either you are a Langley Cubicle Shill social influencer OR you need to watch James Lindsay in order to break out of your utopian fantasy.

DEMOCRATS CARE FIRST AND FOREMOST FOR VOTES AND THEN THEIR CAREER.

They make up all of the above bullshit you cite in order to secure votes from their select voting base.

You are seeing things from a tiny man perspective and not the Cabals view. The Cabal has the masstards fighting over non-sense like Queer rights,,,Racial grievance,,Sex changes,,,,feminism etc,,,,, WHILE THEY ARE RE-ENGINEERING THE WORLD ECONOMY AND ELIMINATING BORDERS.

Healthcare : The Real reason that the CABAL gave us the ACA was TO ATTRACT MIGRANTS TO THE USA else they would go to Canada or Europe.

Higher Education : Yes the CABAL want free schooling so that more people can be brainwashed into IDENTITY MARXISM and GLOBAL Citizenship while they get the TAXPAYERS to fund this non-sense.

PUBLIC SAFETY ???? : You mean like DEFUNDING THE POLICE AND LEGALIZING SHOPLIFTING ???? Yes, they did a good job and now there is widespread shoplifting all over the country. It got so bad that my Walmarts closed their doors over it.

Environment : Again, you are 100% wrong. A person in the developing world requires about half an acre of land to survive on. When we bring them into the first world, THEY REQUIRE 24 ACRES OF LAND TO SURVIVE !!!!! It does not take a genius to realize that more forest has to be plowed under to support this, thus ruining more natural habitat. ( Frosty Woolridge). Democrats HAVE OPENED THE BORDERS.

WOKE CULTURE : the DEMOCRATS are the Vanguard for pushing woke culture !!!!! This is an inversion of reality. If you want hard proof ,,,watch Dr.James Lindsay on u tube expose these dirty rats.

Trannies in Public : Another inversion of reality,,,,the Democrats are completely behind this to the point of including deviant sex in elementary education curricula .

What you need to realize is , the Democrat party is not the party we remember from 1962,,they have been taken over by the Cultural Marxists and their Trillionaire backed global financial families in order to push their Centralized World government scam where they are in charge ( Technocratic Fascism).

When the SJW's ( think Mao's Red Guard") help the ultra rich achieve their goals of middle class destruction and the implementation of a Neo-Feudal state ( Rich and Slave),,,they will eliminate the SJW's as they have done many times before ( Hitlers brown shirts also).

Either you are a Langley Cubicle Shill social influencer OR you need to watch James Lindsay in order to break out of your utopian fantasy.
Sorry but I didn’t waste my time on your screed

Affordable Healthcare
Public Safety
The Environment
Civil Rights

Hunters laptop
Transexuals in public
Charges of Woke
What the democrats care about is doubling our debt from 32 trillion dollars to 64 trillions dollars.

I wonder how many Democrats and Republicans agree with this man's speech and vote for him today. Not much has changed over the years. Listen to his speech and honestly post if you agree with his issues stands or not.

Are those checks from Russia and China hard to cash, or do you get paid through shell companies like the xidens?

As a renowned USMB Influencer I get paid by the millions who admire me.

As a renowned USMB Influencer I get paid by the millions who admire me.
Tiger laughing.jpg

media lackeys care and don't care about. And they don't care about the general public and I will include the Bush/Cheney/McConnell so called Republicans in this group as well.
Put out your evidence.

Forum List

Back