John Hopkins just sent out this hit list of people automatically guilty of "privilege" whether they know it or not.

Someone took a dump?
Screenshot 2023-01-10 105759.jpg

Thanks, but can't they simply protect the vulnerable?
That's what they're doing.
If the masks work, then they can strap them on the people that need them? If the masks work, then the vulnerable are protected. If they don't work, then there is no basis to make others wear them against their will.

No need to force the healthy to wear a medical device on their face. It's not about protection; its about control.

Regards,
Jim
Under certain conditions - those present in medical facilities - it seems that masks may offer a greater level of protection.

If this is a problem for someone, they may wish to forego treatment at such a facility.

You have every right not to go to such a facility if you feel that being asked to wear at woul be objectionable a mask is too great a burden.
Being told I must brush my teeth first would be too great of a burden also

If this is a problem for someone, they may wish to forego treatment at such a facility.

It is indeed a problem when someone butts into my personal medical decision, including if I wish to wear an unnecessary and ineffective medical device on my face which violates my 1st and 14th Amendment rights.

Sheep will be sheep.

It is indeed a problem when someone butts into my personal medical decision, including if I wish to wear an unnecessary and ineffective medical device on my face which violates my 1st and 14th Amendment rights.

Sheep will be sheep.
I'd suggest a different medical treatment facility if JH is not to your liking.

There is like a 40 minute wait to cancel your appointment. People won’t be bullied back to masks .

I went over to their office and cancelled. Also terminated my useage of them and got my files. They were quite emotional about their “reasons” for doing this which were mostly virtue signals about how everyone is 100% responsible for everyone else’s health.

1. I have just read that a dean at John Hopkins has apologized for that lady's opinion.

2. We all know that John Hopkins was forced to hire her, along with a nice office and very nice salary.

3. Faculty and students know the game.

Forum List

Back