John Hopkins just sent out this hit list of people automatically guilty of "privilege" whether they know it or not.

Yes, and...?

giphy.gif

I've got a better way to use that list:

'Who built America'?

-Males
-Whites
-Christians
-Mid-aged people
-Able-bodied people
-Middle & owning class English-speaking people

The slaves and the migrant workers that built the railways and other such things might disagree with you

They helped provide some of the labor.

But none of them, were the planners, inventors, innovators, architects, investors. Should I go on?

How many homes does an architect build themselves?

How many roads does the planner lay themselves?

Nobody dare mention the taboo subject --- Jewish people-- who literally get away with murder( like now) because nearly everybody is scared rigid of Holocaust ripples or being accused of anti semitism , despite parts of the Holocaust saga simply not standing up to modern cutting edge investigation .
The suggestion is that the Khazarian Mafia deliberatedly trade on this matter of Jewish privilege and then suggest that any mention of it represents hate and extreme anti semitism .

Aunty Louie says , Utter nonsense .

So come on Hasbara cult members . Throw your screaming fits ( real and pretend for sympathy), but it is water of this Quacker's back .

How many homes does an architect build themselves?

How many roads does the planner lay themselves?

Ok, Einstein, what would America be today if white Europeans had stayed away? Here's a hint, it would look pretty much like it did 500 years ago.

Yes, manual labor plays a big role, but don't think for a minute that white people did not provide an enormous amount of the back-breaking labor!

We all know about everything else, the innovators were the Europeans. I could list all of the technology, but it would not only take a while, but it likely wouldn't make any difference to people like you anyway.

I've got a better way to use that list:

'Who built America'?

-Males
-Whites
-Christians
-Mid-aged people
-Able-bodied people
-Middle & owning class English-speaking people
That's who they want to genocide and replace.

Forum List

Back