John Hopkins just sent out this hit list of people automatically guilty of "privilege" whether they know it or not.

I got an email from John’s Hopkins late this afternoon that mask mandate is back on to use services. I had an MRI just weeks ago with them but nothing else pending. I would cancel anyway unless this email is bogus

Why won’t blacks separate themselves from whites?

Ah…yes, we have seen the result in S. Africa and Zimbabwe when they booted the whities out.

So that's why Elon Musk moved to the US...
Can you answer? If blacks hate whities so much, start their own infrastructure, own power plant, own police force, own water treatment plant, own big box chain stores, etc. Why even work for these companies started by whities?

I just find it strange that they hate whities so much but continue to rely heavily on whities.

Can you answer? If blacks hate whities so much, start their own infrastructure, own power plant, own police force, own water treatment plant, own big box chain stores, etc.

I just find it strange that they hate whities so much but continue to rely heavily on whities.
Generally, blacks don't hate whites and vice versa, only the fringe elements do not like anyone. You are aware that blacks have helped to pay for and build what whites have also?

All of the formerly prestigious education and medical institutions keep digging their holes deeper. Thinking people know they are all bs, and they have a long way to go to recapture the respect they had just a few years ago.

This is pure evil. This black **** has more privilege than 99% of white people.

The USA was founded on the principle of privilege.
Never again would the people be subjected to the whims of a despot, dictator, monarch, feudal lord, totalitarian government, but every citizen would be privileged with no restrictions on improving his/her life, achieving as much as he she could achieve.

All would be privileged to not be relegated to a caste system or be assigned to a social class they were not allowed to escape.

All were intended to be privileged with the ability to say what was on their mind without fear of reprisal from the government, to worship as they pleased, to read what they wanted to read, to believe what they believed without recriminations.

And once the world evolved to end the injustice and cruelty of slavery, all person born in the USA would be citizens. It took awhile for our culture to evolve to the point roughly 60 years ago to appreciate that ALL people were intended to be so privileged and made that happen.

So yes, we--white, black, brown, Asian, Native American, other--are equally privileged. Some may enjoy more blessings, especially when they put out the effort to make that happen. Their children will also be blessed because they can start out with more. Blessings cannot ever be equal because all do not share the same ability, work ethic, values, beliefs, ambition, courage, etc.

It is a fact of life that life isn't always fair. Some will be luckier than others. Some will start out in a better place than others because the sins of the fathers--i.e. the choices they make, what they do, what they fail to do--is visited upon the children even unto the fourth and fifth generations. But in America nobody is required to stay in the circumstances they were born into. And the record is full of those who started out with nothing or seriously disadvantaged who achieved success that others blessed with much more could never hope for.

We should not fall into the trap of confusing blessings whether we were lucky enough to be given them or whether we earned them with privilege that is equal for everybody now.

Last edited:
This is systemic racism. This is institutionalized discrimination.

It is unAmerican, illegal and downright counterproductive. They have literally created an industry based on racial and religious discrimination.

Fire the racist, and eliminate the position entirely.

79902781-12950961-image-a-10_1704992813651.jpg
Told ya.

Chief Diversity Officer.

A fucking leftard.

(How did I know?) :rolleyes:

I got an email from John’s Hopkins late this afternoon that mask mandate is back on to use services. I had an MRI just weeks ago with them but nothing else pending. I would cancel anyway unless this email is bogus
There is Covid in the east. A new variant.is floating around Philly, lots of people are getting it.

The slaves and the migrant workers that built the railways and other such things might disagree with you

Slaves built nothing. The Irish and the Chinese built the railroads, the Irish, Welsh, and Chinese worked in the mines, but the slaves picked cotton and tobacco.

That other work was deemed too dangerous for the slaves so their owners refused to hire them out for that work.

What worker ant didn't have the privilege of creating their own existence in America?

~S~

The slaves and the migrant workers that built the railways and other such things might disagree with you
It was White Christian Males that had the vision for America today. What percentage of the Framers of the Constitution were non White Christian Males? How many signers of the Declaration of Independence were non-White Christian Males? What was the number of non-White Christian Males that led the Industrial Revolution?

These same White Christian Males also realized that their vision would not be perfect, mistakes would be made, so they made provisions and processes for laws to be changed. This is why and how we evolved to abolish Slavery, extend women voting rights, and pass Civil Rights.

Back to Slavery and intolerance, look around the globe today and see what Nations still allow for slavery? See what Nations punish women for driving cars or getting an education. How about the nations that ban homosexuality and same-sex relationships? These Nations are led by Males who are non-white and non-Christian. Ask yourself how America would be today had these mindsets been at the table to frame and build America?

America is an Exceptional Nation.

It's true, and they remind you that the vaccines don't work...

1705067615448.png

Just about all DEI heads are probably the tenth caller to the radio station and gotten the job. Their only purpose is to keep whities and Asians out.

Forum List

Back