If we banned all guns

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
OK. let's say the Diane Feinsteins of the world got their wish and the US imposed a total ban on guns, no private citizen was allowed to own one. I realize the Supreme Court made that impossible, but let's say it's wet dream week at the DNC.
Then what?
The civil disobesdiance would make Prohibition look like child's play. If the gov't tried to enforce the edict going to house to house they would have a rebellion of major proportions in many places. Sure, not in Commieformia, where men are limp dicks. But in more rural areas, forget it. There isn't an army big enough to enforce that.

OK, so let's say we simply enacted "common sense" gun control like they want. Basically a re-enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban and other provisions like registration of guns, no private sales, etc.
We know what the old AWB did. Nothing. OK, not nothing It drove up the price of hi cap mags and pre ban weapons. It sure didnt stop a single shooting or crime. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.
There are over 300M guns in this country. The genie is not going back in the bottle.

OK. let's say the Diane Feinsteins of the world got their wish and the US imposed a total ban on guns, no private citizen was allowed to own one. I realize the Supreme Court made that impossible, but let's say it's wet dream week at the DNC.
Then what?
The civil disobesdiance would make Prohibition look like child's play. If the gov't tried to enforce the edict going to house to house they would have a rebellion of major proportions in many places. Sure, not in Commieformia, where men are limp dicks. But in more rural areas, forget it. There isn't an army big enough to enforce that.

OK, so let's say we simply enacted "common sense" gun control like they want. Basically a re-enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban and other provisions like registration of guns, no private sales, etc.
We know what the old AWB did. Nothing. OK, not nothing It drove up the price of hi cap mags and pre ban weapons. It sure didnt stop a single shooting or crime. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.
There are over 300M guns in this country. The genie is not going back in the bottle.

nice rant. but who wants to ban all guns? i just don't want them in the hands of criminals and crazies.... like most normal people.

We know who has the guns, you buy bullets. In that case, if you didn't turn them in, we blow your house up. See ya.

At least 100 million people own firearms, if only 1 percent resist that is 1 million armed people, the army is not big enough.

I don't need an army, I need GPS. You brought at AR-15 to drone fight. Good luck with that.

Then what?

nice rant. but who wants to ban all guns? i just don't want them in the hands of criminals and crazies.... like most normal people.
I'm okay with banning nearly all of them, and if you have one and aren't in uniform, we shoot you dead no questions asked. Problem solved.

Then what?

Dianne Feinstein for one. But then you know this and like Jones you lie about it.

We know who has the guns, you buy bullets. In that case, if you didn't turn them in, we blow your house up. See ya.

At least 100 million people own firearms, if only 1 percent resist that is 1 million armed people, the army is not big enough.

I don't need an army, I need GPS. You brought at AR-15 to drone fight. Good luck with that.

You still have to get within range. Then you get your bullets back. Good luck with THAT.

Then what?

And how are laws going to prevent criminals from getting guns? Seriously. I want to know your plan here.

Say "Hello" to my little friend.
102390_01_dillon_550b_640.jpg

You still have to get within range. Then you get your bullets back.

The range of a drone is rather long.

Drones are mindless machines. They can be outmaneuvered and destroyed.

If you would really employ the US military in an unconstitutional and unlawful manner against US citizens, just please lead from the front.

Say "Hello" to my little friend.
]

What is that? Does that make bullets?

Remind me not to take you seriously ever.
Yes, that's a Dillon 550 reloading press. To create live ammunition you need:
Brass, which is reusable from existing ammunition
Bullets, which can be produced from any source of lead, like wheel weights
Powder, which is abundant
Primers, which are hard to make at home but there are billions of them floating around.

People have gone years never buying loaded ammunition, just reloading their own at home. Thus PimpMyRide knows nothing when he talks about banning ammunition.

Forum List

Back