Joe Scarborough On Glen Beck

Who the fuck is Joe Scarborough?

I can't understand why Laura Ingraham wasn't given that asshole timeslot on WABC

WOW Joe! Sucking up to Libruls! That's real guts!

If Joe ran for President, I might actually have to contemplate who to vote for. IMO McCain would have won last year had he hadn't gone so far to the right to win the primaries....oh..then ther was that Palin pick.

Who was McCain to the right of, David Souter?

He won the Republican primaries. That's all that needs to be said. If Romney wouldv'e won the primaries, there would be a Repub Pres right now, unless ,of coure his running mate was Palin.

If Joe ran for President, I might actually have to contemplate who to vote for. IMO McCain would have won last year had he hadn't gone so far to the right to win the primaries....oh..then ther was that Palin pick.

McCain lost because he did was too moderate.

And we just came off of 8 years of Bush and there was definite Bush-fatigue in the country. When the economy tanked, it was all over for the Reps.

Obama being a Black legacy candidate got the media gettin' all tingly up their legs certainly was a nice assist for the Dems as well...

I don't believe that. He was inconsistent. The problem is that there is a moderate right who are very quiet. We have seen what the fringe hard right does to anyone in the GOP that that does not support hate. Ex. Colin Powell. People on the fringe of either party just yell the loudest , but luckily don't get elected. Obama won because he didn' t have to run away from the things he said in the primaries.

McCain lost because the rest of the America was terrified on the right wing whackos that hijacked the GOP. You guys are never going to get in power again. You will either moderate politically or you will remain in the minority like the British Liberal Party, forever.

Why is it liberals seem to think we are stupid enough to think that they have our best interests at heart when they tell us how to run? If conservatism was really bad for our party, wouldnt you be encouraging us to continue espousing it? That would ensure you always win.

But you are not. You are alwasy telling us to moderate. Which tells me, you think us being a moderate is a win for you. And it is because either way your agenda gets passed.

Let's stop this false positioning and just have people who are honest about their principles and who they are in office.

Why is it liberals seem to think we are stupid enough to think that they have our best interests at heart when they tell us how to run? If conservatism was really bad for our party, wouldnt you be encouraging us to continue espousing it? That would ensure you always win.

But you are not. You are alwasy telling us to moderate. Which tells me, you think us being a moderate is a win for you. And it is because either way your agenda gets passed.

Let's stop this false positioning and just have people who are honest about their principles and who they are in office.

Thats where your way off. There are many people who care more about this great nation, then about winning elections. Extremism is bad no matter where it comes from. Ex: 60's liberals, 00's birthers

Thats where your way off. There are many people who care more about this great nation, then about winning elections. Extremism is bad no matter where it comes from. Ex: 60's liberals, 00's birthers

none of them are the ones complaining. And there is nothing extreme about asking questions and speaking out. It's what this country was built on.

none of them are the ones complaining. And there is nothing extreme about asking questions and speaking out. It's what this country was built on.

Birthers aren't complaining? Spitting in soldiers faces isn't extreme? Dissent is fine, but when it's completely blind dissent, where you will never even listen, because you are too busy yelling, spitting, hating. Thats unhealthy for our country.

Glenn Beck is a member of the conservative right-wing? Who knew?

he says he is... and the real conservative right wing doesn't disown him....

except for scarborough...

whom i now have a huge crush on.

The sweet smell of budding love,

Consider this, love sick puppy, more people watch Glen Beck in one day than watch your new found love interest in more than a month. Perhaps, Joe needs a ratings bump to hang with Obama's captured media clowns on MSNBC.....:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

I thought you were boycotting Obama.

Forum List

Back