Joe Scarborough On Glen Beck

he says he is... and the real conservative right wing doesn't disown him....

except for scarborough...

whom i now have a huge crush on.

The sweet smell of budding love,

Consider this, love sick puppy, more people watch Glen Beck in one day than watch your new found love interest in more than a month. Perhaps, Joe needs a ratings bump to hang with Obama's captured media clowns on MSNBC.....:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

I thought you were boycotting Obama.

I wrote that post later but after all, he's rather repetitive. :blahblah: I doubt I would miss much. Nice your keeping tabs on me, I'm really quite humbled...:eusa_eh:

Why is it liberals seem to think we are stupid enough to think that they have our best interests at heart when they tell us how to run? If conservatism was really bad for our party, wouldnt you be encouraging us to continue espousing it? That would ensure you always win.

But you are not. You are alwasy telling us to moderate. Which tells me, you think us being a moderate is a win for you. And it is because either way your agenda gets passed.

Let's stop this false positioning and just have people who are honest about their principles and who they are in office.

I think Avatar has a point here

:dig:

he says he is... and the real conservative right wing doesn't disown him....

except for scarborough...

whom i now have a huge crush on.

The sweet smell of budding love,

Consider this, love sick puppy, more people watch Glen Beck in one day than watch your new found love interest in more than a month. Perhaps, Joe needs a ratings bump to hang with Obama's captured media clowns on MSNBC.....:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

I thought you were boycotting Obama.

What puzzles me about the Glenn Beck phenomenon is the intentional dumbing down of the republican party.

The face of the republican party used to be William F Buckley and George Will. Now we have Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Shaun Hannity.

I guess you are judged by the company you keep

that's what happens after 20 years of anti-intellectual, anti-education ramblings from the right .....

Is anyone minding the store over there?

How can anyone with influence within the republican party say "I want Glen Beck speaking for the party"???

I listened to Joe today...what a fucking retard. "Why MAckenzie Philips matters" What a total fucking retard.

Beck was talking about SEIU ACORN and Obama and Joe "I'm a fucking irrelevant moron" is talking about Mackenkie Phillips

that's what happens after 20 years of anti-intellectual, anti-education ramblings from the right .....

How can anyone with influence within the republican party say "I want Glen Beck speaking for the party"???

I'm glad Obama has so much free time to speak for Democrats.

And I am thrilled that you choose Glenn Beck as your answer to competing with Barack Obama

When the economy was tanking where was Obama? On David Letterman

When the Taliban was regrouping in Afghanistan, where was Obama? On David Letterman

When the dollar is tanking taking almost every American family down with it, where was Obama? On David Letterman

If we need to reach the President, don't call the White House, call David Letterman

Yeah, heaven forbid someone who honestly speaks their mind, looks for the truth, and asks reasonable questions speak for the party. why would we want that?

Not that it matters. Beck isnt a Republican and wouldn twan tto speak for the party if he was begged to.

Forum List

Back