Joe Scarborough On Glen Beck

Blech hasn't asked a single fucking reasonable question Avatar.

What are you, one of those lobotomized GOP idiots? I bet you think FAUX Noise reports "facts" as well, right?

What are you, one of those lobotomized GOP idiots? I bet you think FAUX Noise reports "facts" as well, right?

How the heck would you know what Glenn's saying? You hate the guy without even listening to him.

Listen to his show today and tell me which question is unreasonable or hateful.

You cant.

Thats the problem with you people. Instead of looking at reality you have you fantasy world and anything that contradicts that, well no point investigating we should just condemn it as hate because it opposes you.

You cant have rational discussions, you just try to shout and degrade your opponents into submission. You're post here is a perfect example.

What's funny about this is you think you are the nice intellectuals and everyone else is hateful. Grow up.

How the heck would you know what Glenn's saying? You hate the guy without even listening to him.

You cant.

Thats the problem with you people. Instead of looking at reality you have you fantasy world and anything that contradicts that, well no point investigating we should just condemn it as hate because it opposes you.

You cant have rational discussions, you just try to shout and degrade your opponents into submission. You're post here is a perfect example.

What's funny about this is you think you are the nice intellectuals and everyone else is hateful. Grow up.

but joe scarborough listens to him. and he believes that if conservatives have any desire to actually succeed again, they need to dump people like beck.

perhaps you should go look at scarborough's initial comments and see why he thinks that people like beck need to be held accountable

You cant.

LOL I gave an example of beck's ignorance and even how he contradicts himself. what more do you want?? LOL

You'd think that Rush, Hannity, and glennbeck are Avatar's little sisters with the way he jumps in to defend them all the time.

Joe Scarborough is a no nonsense guy. He remembers the civility that was in Congress when he served and he remembers when the lunatic fringe, on either side, are stoking the fires of political terrorism. Joe's should be the direction of the GOP, but it won't happen. The GOP is deadly afraid to offend Limbaugh and the like.

Glenn Beck is a member of the conservative right-wing? Who knew?

he says he is... and the real conservative right wing doesn't disown him....

except for scarborough...

whom i now have a huge crush on.

The sweet smell of budding love,

Consider this, love sick puppy, more people watch Glen Beck in one day than watch your new found love interest in more than a month. Perhaps, Joe needs a ratings bump to hang with Obama's captured media clowns on MSNBC.....:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

more people watch Glen Beck in one day than watch your new found love interest in more than a month.

and the average IQ is 100....

*shrug*

I must admit , I'm a little disappointed in your response.:(

To say that most of the countries cable news viewers have IQ's that average 100... seems rather unkind, even for you. Could this be a case of sour grapes?

Joe Scarborough is a no nonsense guy. He remembers the civility that was in Congress when he served and he remembers when the lunatic fringe, on either side, are stoking the fires of political terrorism. Joe's should be the direction of the GOP, but it won't happen. The GOP is deadly afraid to offend Limbaugh and the like.

It wasn't all moonlight and roses when Joe served, but there were some more of the old guard around. The rhetoric from the fringes now is completely out of hand, and the fringes are constantly being introduced into the mainstream by the talking heads. Joe's a partisan, but not a blind one. He knows poison when he sees it.
I'm with jillian, he's definitely crush material. :)

You cant.

Hey dipshit. I used to watch Blech when he was on CNN. Happiest day of my life was when that asshole went to FAUX Noise.

I stopped watching him after about 2 months...........the lying got worse and he got less entertaining.

It wasn't all moonlight and roses when Joe served, but there were some more of the old guard around. The rhetoric from the fringes now is completely out of hand, and the fringes are constantly being introduced into the mainstream by the talking heads. Joe's a partisan, but not a blind one. He knows poison when he sees it.

I would readily admit, that at times. it appears they just let Beck out of the rubber room to do his show but the guy is entertaining . At the same time, I seriously doubt you lefties have even watched the show. Of course, if you were, that would explain Jillian's 100 IQ. rate.:lol:

Joe has a bit of fight in him.

Props to him when he smacked down Olberman's rampant stupidity...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WqOmc1SCC4&feature=related]YouTube - Joe Scarborough Shits on Keith Olbermann and vice versa[/ame]

I suspect he's been banging Mika for a couple of years now.

Romney is not a conservative, why should conservatives vote for him?

Scarborough is a nobody. Repubs like him are the reason why they lose elections. You never hear dems or libs ever saying they need to be less harsh or work with the Repubs more. The Dems love this type of Repubs because they are weak and will give in more to the dems.

Scarborough is a nobody. Repubs like him are the reason why they lose elections. You never hear dems or libs ever saying they need to be less harsh or work with the Repubs more. The Dems love this type of Repubs because they are weak and will give in more to the dems.

Joe S. is right of McCain - granted that is not saying too much.

He has moderated himself to a more MSNBC milktoast friendly persona in recent years, but he still seems a decent guy...

I agree I would not wish for another milktoast "conservative" to run for president though...

While I hate ALL talking heads, Left or Right...

Among those on the right, I generally find Scarborough... less offensive.

^^^
No, actually.......this....is why the GOP
has lost the last couple of elections.​

I suspect he's been banging Mika for a couple of years now.

:eek:

If Joe ran for President, I might actually have to contemplate who to vote for. IMO McCain would have won last year had he hadn't gone so far to the right to win the primaries....oh..then ther was that Palin pick.

Forum List

Back