Joe & Hunter Biden's Criminal China Air Force One Adventure

I'm just tryin' to help you out bro, everyone else has changed messages.
Thought you might wanna know.
No, 'bro', you are trying to hijack the thread because you can't stand the fact that more evidence has come out the Bidens are elitist self-serving criminals who used Biden's VP office and tax payer funded perks to shake down PMs and cut deals with Chicoms

And didn't the brother get a 1 BILLION dollar construction project in Iraq also?

Say it isn't so lunchbucket Joe-)
Did he? Can you provide links that aren't from gateway pundit or similar places?

Also, as I've been reminding your pal here, everyone else has moved on to Bernie. Joe is old news because he dropped in the polls. There's no real need to make up shit about him anymore.

Also-------------------> 2020 DOES have something to do with all of this with Joe. Let me tell you------------> are you telling everyone on this board that NOBODY in the Obama Administration had a clue what was going on?

If there is any impropriety here, the DNC is going to have it hung around their proverbial necks like an anchor!

Why?

Because they did EVERYTHING they could to NOT look into it-)
Now what are you babbling about?

No, 'bro', you are trying to hijack the thread because you can't stand the fact that more evidence has come out the Bidens are elitist self-serving criminals who used Biden's VP office and tax payer funded perks to shake down PMs and cut deals with Chicoms

And didn't the brother get a 1 BILLION dollar construction project in Iraq also?

Did he? Can you provide links that aren't from gateway pundit or similar places?

Also, as I've been reminding your pal here, everyone else has moved on to Bernie. Joe is old news because he dropped in the polls. There's no real need to make up shit about him anymore.

Sure, an I even chose a Left leaning site.

Biden, Inc.: How ‘Middle Class’ Joe’s family cashed in on the family name
I tried spot checking some of the claims (which all seem to be based on hearsay) and cannot verify any of them. Also even unverified none of that stuff holds a candle to what the tRump family is doing and none of it seems to be directly connected to Joe.

An altogether unimpressive bit of political hackery.

Now you move the goalposts, lol! You asked, we supplied, then you waver.

OK, suit yourself, no skin off my nose. But Lunch Bucket and his family are going to tie the Democrats to all of this, watch!

The Biden Family is a proven criminal, access-selling, Influence-peddling, extorting, wheeling & Dealing, self-enriching Crime Family....

It is of course a lie told to the most gullible among us.

I tried spot checking some of the claims (which all seem to be based on hearsay) and cannot verify any of them. Also even unverified none of that stuff holds a candle to what the tRump family is doing and none of it seems to be directly connected to Joe.

That phone call was hearsay, but you said fact to impeach Trump. Biden belongs in jail.

Not in this thread, easily offended, lil' snowflake...and as I said before, if your fragile constitution and reality-threatened pea-brain can't handle discussing the TOPIC THREAD, which is about the proven power/position-abusing, America/Access-selling, self-enriching Bidens, feel free to MOVE ON.
So, you can't provide links?

Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Hey, I provided you a link from one of your sites, Politico! Want more? They are all over the place-)
I am not affiliated with politico. It is not one of "my sites". It does rate well for factual reporting and less bias, but everyone slips up every now and then.

OK, suit yourself, no skin off my nose. But Lunch Bucket and his family are going to tie the Democrats to all of this, watch!
I didn't move anything. I read your link. It doesn't hold together well. Seems to be just another "but Joe is corrupt too!" Hit piece.

That phone call was hearsay, but you said fact to impeach Trump. Biden belongs in jail.
Uhhh... No. There were actual witnesses and tRump even admits it happened.

Next false equivalency please.

I didn't move anything. I read your link. It doesn't hold together well. Seems to be just another "but Joe is corrupt too!" Hit piece.

Well there are a ton of links, many from Left leaning sites. Does it prove factual illegality? Nope, but it sure gives enough evidence for an investigation; and we all know that Democrats like investigations.

By the way, it is being investigated-)

Trump released the transcript to the phone call silly. Anyway after the Muller investigation and illegally raiding Trump's lawyers office. Trump is the cleanest president we have ever had. Bet you would go to jail if the exact same thing happened to you.

Rumor, heresay, unverified sources.....all you need is a couple FISA Warrant Abuses and an unqualified whistle blower who saw / knows nothing and has no evidence, and you just summed up the last 4 years of Democrat non-stop coups against the President. :p

upload_2020-2-18_8-58-41.jpeg

Well there are a ton of links, many from Left leaning sites. Does it prove factual illegality? Nope, but it sure gives enough evidence for an investigation; and we all know that Democrats like investigations.

It's already been investigated.

Trump released the transcript to the phone call silly. Anyway after the Muller investigation and illegally raiding Trump's lawyers office. Trump is the cleanest president we have ever had. Bet you would go to jail if the exact same thing happened to you.
Lol, you obviously have read the Mueller report, and there was nothing illegal about the mandatory raid.

64afc8be742a585f249bef341e6135bb5d6718ac.jpg

You LIE....as usual. Every person Democrats called to testify admitted they saw NOTHING 1st hand, heard NOTHING 1st hand......every one of them could NOT name one crime or Impeachable offense when asked to do so....

....versus Joe's videotaped confession.

The Biden's are criminals.....self-serving, power-abusing, money-laundering, extorting, access-selling, Influence-peddling criminals....even THEY say so.

:p

Lol, you obviously have read the Mueller report, and there was nothing illegal about the mandatory raid.
If they found out anything on Trump they would've used it. So you good raiding Hillary's lawyers office to get to the truth about her crimes?

....except the investigation was based on a false allegations of a manufactured crime based on purchased / delivered known false Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda from a known lying / untrustworthy foreign spy, used to illegally obtain warrants based on their FISA Court abuses........

....as opposed to Biden's own videotaped confession.

View attachment 307368
More made up crap.

Between the two of you you still haven't come up with anything real.

This is boring.

If they found out anything on Trump they would've used it. So you good raiding Hillary's lawyers office to get to the truth about her crimes?
They did. Barr just told you it was ok and you believed him.

Forum List

Back