Joe Biden's 'Zionist' Declaration Sparks Backlash

I don’t think he hates America. After all where else could a useless lying dumb fuck, attain riches and power beyond his wildest dreams.

He has sold out America for personal wealth. Seem to me he hates the US. JO Jorgensen would not have done that

Really?

Link?

I've seen the Hamas charter that declares they will exterminate the Jews, but I have not seen any charter by the Zionists stating they were superior or that they would exterminate all the Muslims from their land.
Why do you conclude that these two fanatical groups are somehow exclusive?

Hamas’ fanaticism has nothing to do with Zionism.

No. Zionism is an extreme ideology. It believes Jews are the God’s chosen people and all other people are of no value. It has much in common with the ideology of Hitler’s Nazis.

You find nothing wrong with Israel mass murdering thousands of Palestinians, destroying and confiscating their homeland. As such, you are a blood thirsty Zionist.

Most Zionists aren’t even Jewish.
I looked up the definintion of Zionism. What it says is that is is a desire of Jews to establish and return to their homeland. They called it Paleistine, which of course, has never existed. Buy the land currently occupied by Israel is the ancestral home of the Jews so it is the same thing.

The rest of that is just you making shit up because you hate Jews. They don't believe that other people have no value.

The people who DO have much in common with Hitler's Nazis are the Gazan Arabs, the Arabs in the West bank, and jew haters.

He has sold out America for personal wealth. Seem to me he hates the US. JO Jorgensen would not have done that
No. He loves it, but just for his benefit. He doesn’t care about anyone else. He likely is a psychopathic narcissist, like so many of our politicians past and present.

Of course in his current state, he’s not capable of thinking. He’s a demented old fool now.

Why do you conclude that these two fanatical groups are somehow exclusive?

Hamas’ fanaticism has nothing to do with Zionism.
Israel has no chance of destroying Islamic governments in the Middle East, but Islamic powers can try to exterminate the Zionist government because of their few numbers and small land size, about the size of New Jersey.

As a result, the Zionist government just wants to survive and be left alone. Hamas and Iran and the gang want to exterminate Zionism, which means exterminating the Jews in that region, which probably extends to the rest of the world so they can't be rounded up again and try and come back like they did in 1948.

For them, there is no 2 state solution, and never will be. It is Jewish extermination or bust.

I looked up the definintion of Zionism. What it says is that is is a desire of Jews to establish and return to their homeland. They called it Paleistine, which of course, has never existed. Buy the land currently occupied by Israel is the ancestral home of the Jews so it is the same thing.

The rest of that is just you making shit up because you hate Jews. They don't believe that other people have no value.

The people who DO have much in common with Hitler's Nazis are the Gazan Arabs, the Arabs in the West bank, and jew haters.
You’ll love this.

That they have that desire? Of course.

But before you make some idiotic claims about Native Americans, just don't. It isn't even the same.
Why isn’t the same? Is it because Jews are God’s chosen people?

Declaring yourself a Zionist is akin to declaring yourself a Nazi.

We have several Zionist Nazis posting in this board.
^^^ This Jew-hating liberal won’t acknowledge that being a “Zionist” simply means one believes Israel has a right to exist.

There is no such thing as a Zionist Nazi, and using that term is only done by antisemites such as Gipper.

^^^ This Jew-hating liberal won’t acknowledge that being a “Zionist” simply means one believes Israel has a right to exist.

There is no such thing as a Zionist Nazi, and using that term is only done by antisemites such as Gipper.
I love Jews, but hate blood thirsty Zionists like you.

Yeah. Right. So that means you hate 80% of Jews. The vast majority support Israel’s right to exist.

Zionists like you think Zionism means mass murdering anyone you dislike. Mass killing of defenseless women and children is fine by you. Your radical intolerant murderous beliefs have nothing to do with Israel’s right to exist.

Zionists like you think Zionism means mass murdering anyone you dislike. Mass killing of defenseless women and children is fine by you. Your radical intolerant murderous beliefs have nothing to do with Israel’s right to exist.

Shut up, you antisemitic liar.

^^^ Jews who continue to vote Democrat? The above is an example of the blatant and deranged hate coming from your party. Wake up.

Shut up, you antisemitic liar.
I have no doubt you’d love to silence me. You’re fanaticism and authoritarianism is evident. It’s typical of Zionists.

Please tell me if you find anything wrong with Israel’s actions in Gaza? Please?

I have no doubt you’d love to silence me. You’re fanaticism and authoritarianism is evident. It’s typical of Zionists.

Please tell me if you find anything wrong with Israel’s actions in Gaza? Please?
Tell me if you find anything wrong with HAMAS’ actions in Israel, and the Palestinians who have turned down peace deals that Isrsel offered?

Forum List

Back