Joe Biden's 'Zionist' Declaration Sparks Backlash

Tell me if you find anything wrong with HAMAS’ actions in Israel, and the Palestinians who have turned down peace deals that Isrsel offered?
Yes Hamas is a violent terrorist group who committed a terrible act on Oct 7.

Your turn now. Can you answer my question, my sweet little fanatical Zionist?

Yes Hamas is a violent terrorist group who committed a terrible act on Oct 7.

Your turn now. Can you answer my question, my sweet little fanatical Zionist?
There have been some unintended errors, as happens when a country response to an attack by criminal terrorists, but overall IDF is showing a concern for Palestinian civilians by having given them opportunity to leave. That’s sure a lot more than the Muslims gave the Jews.

No moral equivalence. Jews try to limit deaths of the Muslims who want them dead, while Muslims go on a hunt to kill as many Jews as possible. Only an antisemite like you can’t see it.

A better question would be: why WOULDN’T Israel have a right to exist? I don’t see other people screaming to wipe any of the dozen Christian countries off the map, or any of the dozens Muslim countries off the map. The hate and calls for genocide only go to the sole Jewish country.

Also, the recent uprising of calls by leftists to kill all Jews, the targeting of Jewish business to try to destroy them, the refusal by leftist academics to condemn the calls to genocide Jews, and other things eerily reminiscent of 1938 Germany, means we Jews need a place to flee more than any others.

Does that mean you can't answer to my question?
It means it’s an odd question. You ask why Israel has a right to exist - and yet you don’t ask that of any other Christian countries or Muslim countries.

There have been some unintended errors, as happens when a country response to an attack by criminal terrorists, but overall IDF is showing a concern for Palestinian civilians by having given them opportunity to leave. That’s sure a lot more than the Muslims gave the Jews.

No moral equivalence. Jews try to limit deaths of the Muslims who want them dead, while Muslims go on a hunt to kill as many Jews as possible. Only an antisemite like you can’t see it.
As I thought. Completely delusional. All Zionists are. Gaza is destroyed and thousands of innocents were murdered.

Next question: are Palestinians subhumans? Be honest now, if that’s possible.

Question: Was this forum always full of Nazi-type antisemites who now feel emboldened to spew their Jew-hate (hating Jews is the new trend, it seems), or have they flocked in from Nation of Islam and Stormfront?

Last edited:
As I thought. Completely delusional. All Zionists are. Gaza is destroyed and thousands of innocents were murdered.

You’re a disgusting piece of shit. Of course Palestinians are human. But they’re backward, antisemitic people who want to kill Jews, and that’s why no country wants them.

There is NOTHING "delusional" about the FACT that Islamists TARGET innocent civilians!

When they fly planes into buildings, or walk into a crowd with explosives strapped to their bodies, or drive vehicles through crowds, it's with the absolute intent to kill as many innocent people as possible, whose only crimes are that they are not Muslim!

Joe thinks that word means you like Zion Williamson.

(Sports reference for you cult fucks who hate competition and athletics)

It means it’s an odd question. You ask why Israel has a right to exist - and yet you don’t ask that of any other Christian countries or Muslim countries.
I asked about Israel because it is the subject of this thread. I would be happy to ask it of any other country as well, although the question is more incisive when applied to countries that are based on a religious doctrine.

You’re a disgusting piece of shit. Of course Palestinians are human. But they’re backward, antisemitic people who want to kill Jews, and that’s why no country wants them.
lol. Palestinians are generally the highest educated of Arabs and peace loving people. You calling them backward merely proves your ignorance and hatred.

Sadly their land was taken from them and they’ve been persecuted by Zionists like you for decades.

You like Hamas want to kill. You kill them and they kill you. It’s an old story as old as humanity. You’d think you would learn the error of your ways.

Your support of this genocide will only result in more death and destruction.

Calling Jews “dual citizens” or for that matter claiming they run the government is two more examples of antisemitic thinking.
Sorry Lisa facts are facts. It isn't anti this or pro that.

There is NOTHING "delusional" about the FACT that Islamists TARGET innocent civilians!

When they fly planes into buildings, or walk into a crowd with explosives strapped to their bodies, or drive vehicles through crowds, it's with the absolute intent to kill as many innocent people as possible, whose only crimes are that they are not Muslim!
You’re terribly uninformed and duped.

Is not what Israel doing just as bad as Islamist suicide bombers?

Forum List

Back