Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

You seem to conveniently not understand how the money is funded. it's not Biden or Obama that grants those funds. It's the US Congress and they had already stated their conditions to release the funds. Ukraine was NOT going to get those funds unless that person was fired and replaced. It wasn't until 2017 that congress removed them from the corrupt government list for defense offensive weapons funding. Presidents and VPs don't make that list, Congress makes that list and Biden was making the point in a statesman way. I guess you Party of Rumpers have forgotten what a real Stateman looks like. Small wonder.
Right but his son Hunter was on the board of the company that was being investigated by the prosecutor that Biden and Obama didn't like....what is so hard to understand about that?...if it was Trump and Trump jr you would be bloody mad about it....be honest it stinks to high heaven and you know it....bubble wrapped jobs for unqualified offspring at ridiculous pay scales....only a fool wouldn't see that Hunters paycheck was to be divided between he and his dad....

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.
But not the Biden's. Joe Biden bragged about holding up aid until a prosecutor was fired, been aired a million times so there's no question about it. Hunter Biden was paid enormous sums to do nothing, both in Ukraine and China. Maybe the problem is that Republicans in the past just allowed this kind of thing to go on. President Trump has brought it to light and wants it investigated. Apparently, that has to be punished.

Democrats have always been corrupt sleazeballs and Republican pussies have either been in on it or afraid to stand up. President Trump has truly upset the status quo. No wonder he's so hated by the swamp, but he has the support of the people. He needs to be re-elected so he can continue draining the swamp.

Is that why Rump can only go into the public during his Rallies? Other times, the public boos him until he leaves. So much for public support. And the harder he pushes with his trying to make us look the other way to cover up his escapades the more the public is going to boo him. The ultimate boo is coming. And then NY and 2 other states will give him a little Booing themselves.

And it doesn't stop there...Pelosi's son has been from one company to another raking in millions of dollars...don't tell me that Nancy doesn't live off half....wake up libs

The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
View attachment 293715

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.
But not the Biden's. Joe Biden bragged about holding up aid until a prosecutor was fired, been aired a million times so there's no question about it. Hunter Biden was paid enormous sums to do nothing, both in Ukraine and China. Maybe the problem is that Republicans in the past just allowed this kind of thing to go on. President Trump has brought it to light and wants it investigated. Apparently, that has to be punished.

Democrats have always been corrupt sleazeballs and Republican pussies have either been in on it or afraid to stand up. President Trump has truly upset the status quo. No wonder he's so hated by the swamp, but he has the support of the people. He needs to be re-elected so he can continue draining the swamp.

Is that why Rump can only go into the public during his Rallies? Other times, the public boos him until he leaves. So much for public support. And the harder he pushes with his trying to make us look the other way to cover up his escapades the more the public is going to boo him. The ultimate boo is coming. And then NY and 2 other states will give him a little Booing themselves.
And it doesn't stop there...Pelosi's son has been from one company to another raking in millions of dollars...don't tell me that Nancy doesn't live off half....wake up libs

At the direction and approval of the Republican Led US Congress
Bullcrap where did you get that from...Biden says in the video that Obama has his blessing and sent him their...the republicans had nothing to do with it....

You seem to conveniently not understand how the money is funded. it's not Biden or Obama that grants those funds. It's the US Congress and they had already stated their conditions to release the funds. Ukraine was NOT going to get those funds unless that person was fired and replaced. It wasn't until 2017 that congress removed them from the corrupt government list for defense offensive weapons funding. Presidents and VPs don't make that list, Congress makes that list and Biden was making the point in a statesman way. I guess you Party of Rumpers have forgotten what a real Stateman looks like. Small wonder.
:linky:

it's been linked to death. You are just playing the game of "Hey, look over there". So my only reasonable response is, "Got your :linky: hangin" :290968001256257790-final:

And Bill Gates Kids. And the Rockefellers, and the.... Rich Kids get things we don't. Your sell by date is long since past. the milk has gone sour :290968001256257790-final:

View attachment 293715
this “scandal” is completely made up by Trump. If there was anything to it than our law enforcement agencies, controlled by Trump and his people, would be doing something about it. You’ve been duped

Yet there is no explanation why baby biden was hired by Burisma two days after Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH in Apr 2014.

Why does there need to be an explanation? Go ask Burisma or ask Hunter. If they don’t want to answer you then it’s none of your business. Doesn’t make it a scandal.

Sure it needs to be explained, why was poppa joe meeting with a board member of one of the most corrupt companies in Ukraine and why was his son given a no show job paying 50X the going rate for board members in that part of the world, just two days after that meeting.

We already know baby bidens name was brandished at the State dept to get meetings by the Burisma legal team within days of the Burisma founders home being raided. Oh yeah, there's much to be explained.

View attachment 293715
this “scandal” is completely made up by Trump. If there was anything to it than our law enforcement agencies, controlled by Trump and his people, would be doing something about it. You’ve been duped

Yet there is no explanation why baby biden was hired by Burisma two days after Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH in Apr 2014.

I suggest you take that up with Burisma. If they wish to waste all that money, it's a capitalist problem. And what the VP, the President, the Congress and most of the rest of the free world did happen before that. You don't like it, go live in Ukraine where you can bitch and moan about it where it might do you the most good.

You might want to check you calendar liar. You sequencing is all f'ed up.

Your stupidity is well past it's sell by date. The milk is sour.

You just can't stand it that Rump was caught with his tiny hands in the cookie jar.

Wow, compounding lies with more lies. Baby biden was hired in 2014, quid pro joe threatened Ukraine in 2016. Carry on commie.

Investigating Biden wasn’t a tangential benefit to him. It was the main goal.

Once again, your opinion isn't worth any more than mine. Show me, in the text of the call, where Trump asked for anything for himself. He asked for the benefit of the country, that's the way it was worded, it's as simple as that.

And you believe Trump because?

I believe the actual text of the call, not peoples opinions of the call. Once again, words and context have meaning, your opinion, not so much.

They only have meaning to people who are honest and truthful.

Do you think Trump is honest and truthful?

Why the deflection, you can't show with quotes that Trump asked anything for himself, yet you continue to ascribe meanings that aren't found in any dictionary, that is neither honest or truthful.

I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

View attachment 293715

Why does there need to be an explanation? Go ask Burisma or ask Hunter. If they don’t want to answer you then it’s none of your business. Doesn’t make it a scandal.

Sure it needs to be explained, why was poppa joe meeting with a board member of one of the most corrupt companies in Ukraine and why was his son given a no show job paying 50X the going rate for board members in that part of the world, just two days after that meeting.

We already know baby bidens name was brandished at the State dept to get meetings by the Burisma legal team within days of the Burisma founders home being raided. Oh yeah, there's much to be explained.

No there really isn’t. This is all old news and fake conspiracies Trump is drumming up for the election. You want it explained now because Joe is running against Trump and you need dirt to smear him with...

View attachment 293715

A few things. If by “meeting with a board member” are you referring to Hunter Biden’s business partner and long time friend Devon Archer? I saw you mention that Biden met with Archer in April 2014, what is the source for that? They all had a friendly golfing outing in August (I think) 2014, but that’s hardly unusual. Who said Hunter Biden never showed up for his position? That’s not what I’ve read. Calling Burisma one of the most corrupt companies is probably a stretch, just trying to sound scary. No idea where you decided what the actual pay for a Burisma board member should be.

View attachment 293715

A lot.

Trump is a sleaze ball and he’s surrounded himself with sleaze balls. If anyone believes anything out of his mouth, it’s evidence of their bad judgement.

Make up an allegation. Attack others for not believing the crap you made up. Rinse and repeat.

Make up an allegation. Attack others for not believing the crap you made up. Rinse and repeat.
the funny part is after two years of whining about the witch hunt and no evidence and all the other noise, they turn around and try to do everything they’ve been bitching about to Biden. Couldn’t write it any better.

Once again, your opinion isn't worth any more than mine. Show me, in the text of the call, where Trump asked for anything for himself. He asked for the benefit of the country, that's the way it was worded, it's as simple as that.

And you believe Trump because?

I believe the actual text of the call, not peoples opinions of the call. Once again, words and context have meaning, your opinion, not so much.

They only have meaning to people who are honest and truthful.

Do you think Trump is honest and truthful?

Why the deflection, you can't show with quotes that Trump asked anything for himself, yet you continue to ascribe meanings that aren't found in any dictionary, that is neither honest or truthful.

I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

I think you have to be very ignorant to insist words have no meaning other than what you chose to assign to them. They call that intellectually dishonest.

View attachment 293715

No there really isn’t. This is all old news and fake conspiracies Trump is drumming up for the election. You want it explained now because Joe is running against Trump and you need dirt to smear him with...

Joe is the least of my worries, he won't be the nominee, he's already a two time loser, working on number three. And you haven't proven a damn thing I said was wrong. Try providing proof, not opinions and talking points.

View attachment 293715

A few things. If by “meeting with a board member” are you referring to Hunter Biden’s business partner and long time friend Devon Archer? I saw you mention that Biden met with Archer in April 2014, what is the source for that? They all had a friendly golfing outing in August (I think) 2014, but that’s hardly unusual. Who said Hunter Biden never showed up for his position? That’s not what I’ve read. Calling Burisma one of the most corrupt companies is probably a stretch, just trying to sound scary. No idea where you decided what the actual pay for a Burisma board member should be.

WH logs show the meeting and it was reported on Steve Hilton's Swamp Watch. That video has been posted multiple times in various threads. Also the Burisma founder not only owned the gas company, he also had a bank where billions in US aid went to vanish. Ukraine said Burisma was one of the most corrupt companies and the new Ukraine parliament appears to be going after Biden, Archer and others, saying they were paid with stolen State funds and they want it back. Oh and I saw a report from a FL government watchdog group that said the salary was 50X above the norm. So feel free to keep pretending there's no there, there, I ain't buying.

Joe is the least of my worries, he won't be the nominee, he's already a two time loser, working on number three. And you haven't proven a damn thing I said was wrong. Try providing proof, not opinions and talking points.

I don’t need to prove your conspiracy theories wrong. You’re making the accusations so the burden of proof is on you and all you have are theories and accusations and calls for a witch hunt. No evidence of anything corrupt

Forum List

Back