Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

Found more info on this mysterious meeting in April.
Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?

Doesn’t sound very sinister to me.

You are incorrect. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. He does not own any banks.

Ukraine is a country. It doesn’t speak. Who in the new Ukrainian parliament said they were going after Biden?

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

I don’t know if you read this article or what exactly you want me to take away from it. Schweitzer is a master at using innuendo to exaggerate and fabricate claims.

Provatbank is owner by Ihor Kolomoisky. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. These are obviously different people.

Yeah when all else fails 'dis the link'
What link? You claimed that Burisma and Privatbank were owned by the same person.

They aren’t. This is a simple factual matter and very easily verifiable. If you can’t get it right, or at least admit you made a mistake, what hope is there for a discussion?

I never claimed anything like that. Post my quote or STFU.
I apologize. It was another poster who made that claim. I got you two confused.

I don’t understand what you mean by “dis the link”. There’s factual matters they got wrong. Namely limping Biden in with Privatbank when he had nothing to do with it.

The BS story that Trump’s associates are subject to some persecution from the swamp.

In reality, Trump just surrounds himself with a lot of corrupt people.

Good bye....You are a waste of time.

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

Nice Meme, Ivan. How's the weather in Moscow. Just look out the window and tell us what you see. Oh, did you say that's it's sunny and nice or that it's gloomy and that guard that just told you to get away from the window didn't help the mood either.

yeah sure, nothing to see there. I just did a real quick search on the average board of directors salary in the U.S. and it's roughly 80+ K a year. Bidens son was making $80,000 a month as the son of a vice president.
It needs to be looked into whether or not Hunter was qualified for this position and if he isnt... it needs to be looked into as to why he was getting paid so much money.
No it doesn't. Biden did nothing illegal, neither did his son. This is a trump diversion to make you ignore his crime.

The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.

Joe Biden did nothing wrong. The "Ukraine Scandal" is all about President Trump trying to extort the Ukrainian President into announcing fake investigations into a made-up conspiracy theory.

How is the press making this up, when Trump himself has confessed to doing it, as has his Chief of Staff, and his attorney?
So video proof isn't good enough, but someone who never met Trump, is creditale proof?

There is a video of Biden doing what the Congress wanted him to do. And he did it with class and huspah. Something Rump never learned how to do.
There is a video of Biden bragging about going to Ukraine and strong arming a foreign leader with billions. To do what HE wanted. Even brought Obama into it. I didn't hear him bringing congress in it. Since the Republican controlled congess more than likely, knew nothing about it. I guess you haven't heard yet? Pelosi"s and Kerry's kids had a part in the millions to be made.

If, If, If, If. The fact is, Congress blocked the funds unless the Ukrainian Government cleaned up their act. Biden just reinforced the message. Yes, it's been a very long time since a real Statesman has been filmed doing his job. It's a bit strange a bit strange for you, isn't it being a Party of the Rump.
I take it, you knew corn pop?

Sure it needs to be explained, why was poppa joe meeting with a board member of one of the most corrupt companies in Ukraine and why was his son given a no show job paying 50X the going rate for board members in that part of the world, just two days after that meeting.

We already know baby bidens name was brandished at the State dept to get meetings by the Burisma legal team within days of the Burisma founders home being raided. Oh yeah, there's much to be explained.

A few things. If by “meeting with a board member” are you referring to Hunter Biden’s business partner and long time friend Devon Archer? I saw you mention that Biden met with Archer in April 2014, what is the source for that? They all had a friendly golfing outing in August (I think) 2014, but that’s hardly unusual. Who said Hunter Biden never showed up for his position? That’s not what I’ve read. Calling Burisma one of the most corrupt companies is probably a stretch, just trying to sound scary. No idea where you decided what the actual pay for a Burisma board member should be.

WH logs show the meeting and it was reported on Steve Hilton's Swamp Watch. That video has been posted multiple times in various threads. Also the Burisma founder not only owned the gas company, he also had a bank where billions in US aid went to vanish. Ukraine said Burisma was one of the most corrupt companies and the new Ukraine parliament appears to be going after Biden, Archer and others, saying they were paid with stolen State funds and they want it back. Oh and I saw a report from a FL government watchdog group that said the salary was 50X above the norm. So feel free to keep pretending there's no there, there, I ain't buying.

On April 16, 2014, he notes, shortly before the announcement that Hunter and Archer had taken seats on the company’s board, Archer made a “private visit to the White House for a meeting with Vice-President Biden.” Hunter, Archer, and Archer’s son Lukas, who is now twelve, told me that the visit was arranged by Hunter for Lukas, who was working on a model of the White House for a grade-school assignment. Afterward, Lukas posted a picture on Instagram of himself shaking the Vice-President’s hand. Hunter and Archer said that Burisma was never discussed

You are incorrect. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. He does not own any banks.

Ukraine is a country. It doesn’t speak. Who in the new Ukrainian parliament said they were going after Biden?

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

I don’t know if you read this article or what exactly you want me to take away from it. Schweitzer is a master at using innuendo to exaggerate and fabricate claims.

Provatbank is owner by Ihor Kolomoisky. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. These are obviously different people.

The waters are much more murky than you indicate. Kolomoisky and Zlochevsky are joined at the hip in a company called Privat Group. Your lack of curiosity is boring the hell out of me. But hey, bury your head in the sand, the MSM is telling you to move on, nothing to see here, and I'm sure you'll comply without question, like a good little lockstep commie.

View attachment 293715
this “scandal” is completely made up by Trump. If there was anything to it than our law enforcement agencies, controlled by Trump and his people, would be doing something about it. You’ve been duped

Yet there is no explanation why baby biden was hired by Burisma two days after Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH in Apr 2014.

Why does there need to be an explanation? Go ask Burisma or ask Hunter. If they don’t want to answer you then it’s none of your business. Doesn’t make it a scandal.

Sure it needs to be explained, why was poppa joe meeting with a board member of one of the most corrupt companies in Ukraine and why was his son given a no show job paying 50X the going rate for board members in that part of the world, just two days after that meeting.

We already know baby bidens name was brandished at the State dept to get meetings by the Burisma legal team within days of the Burisma founders home being raided. Oh yeah, there's much to be explained.

If you have that much need to know I suggest you as Hunter Biden and Burisma. Rump and his merry band of criminals already stuck out on that one. And I doubt if either Hunter nor Burisma will return Rumps phone calls. I know I won't. :cul2:

this “scandal” is completely made up by Trump. If there was anything to it than our law enforcement agencies, controlled by Trump and his people, would be doing something about it. You’ve been duped

Yet there is no explanation why baby biden was hired by Burisma two days after Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH in Apr 2014.

I suggest you take that up with Burisma. If they wish to waste all that money, it's a capitalist problem. And what the VP, the President, the Congress and most of the rest of the free world did happen before that. You don't like it, go live in Ukraine where you can bitch and moan about it where it might do you the most good.

You might want to check you calendar liar. You sequencing is all f'ed up.

Your stupidity is well past it's sell by date. The milk is sour.

You just can't stand it that Rump was caught with his tiny hands in the cookie jar.

Wow, compounding lies with more lies. Baby biden was hired in 2014, quid pro joe threatened Ukraine in 2016. Carry on commie.

Why don't you just Ask Hunter and Burisma those questions. Or won't they return your phone calls. :290968001256257790-final:

View attachment 293715

Nice Meme, Ivan. How's the weather in Moscow. Just look out the window and tell us what you see. Oh, did you say that's it's sunny and nice or that it's gloomy and that guard that just told you to get away from the window didn't help the mood either.

yeah sure, nothing to see there. I just did a real quick search on the average board of directors salary in the U.S. and it's roughly 80+ K a year. Bidens son was making $80,000 a month as the son of a vice president.
It needs to be looked into whether or not Hunter was qualified for this position and if he isnt... it needs to be looked into as to why he was getting paid so much money.
No it doesn't. Biden did nothing illegal, neither did his son. This is a trump diversion to make you ignore his crime.

When you say Rump, diversion and crime, you need to specify which one. There are so many to choose from

A few things. If by “meeting with a board member” are you referring to Hunter Biden’s business partner and long time friend Devon Archer? I saw you mention that Biden met with Archer in April 2014, what is the source for that? They all had a friendly golfing outing in August (I think) 2014, but that’s hardly unusual. Who said Hunter Biden never showed up for his position? That’s not what I’ve read. Calling Burisma one of the most corrupt companies is probably a stretch, just trying to sound scary. No idea where you decided what the actual pay for a Burisma board member should be.

WH logs show the meeting and it was reported on Steve Hilton's Swamp Watch. That video has been posted multiple times in various threads. Also the Burisma founder not only owned the gas company, he also had a bank where billions in US aid went to vanish. Ukraine said Burisma was one of the most corrupt companies and the new Ukraine parliament appears to be going after Biden, Archer and others, saying they were paid with stolen State funds and they want it back. Oh and I saw a report from a FL government watchdog group that said the salary was 50X above the norm. So feel free to keep pretending there's no there, there, I ain't buying.

On April 16, 2014, he notes, shortly before the announcement that Hunter and Archer had taken seats on the company’s board, Archer made a “private visit to the White House for a meeting with Vice-President Biden.” Hunter, Archer, and Archer’s son Lukas, who is now twelve, told me that the visit was arranged by Hunter for Lukas, who was working on a model of the White House for a grade-school assignment. Afterward, Lukas posted a picture on Instagram of himself shaking the Vice-President’s hand. Hunter and Archer said that Burisma was never discussed

The waters are much more murky than you indicate. Kolomoisky and Zlochevsky are joined at the hip in a company called Privat Group. Your lack of curiosity is boring the hell out of me. But hey, bury your head in the sand, the MSM is telling you to move on, nothing to see here, and I'm sure you'll comply without question, like a good little lockstep commie.

Attached at the hip?

Zlochevsky has no financial interests or correlation to Privatbank. The entire extent of the “relationship” is that one of Burisma’s subsidiaries is located at the same address as one of Privatbank’s offices. Seriously. That’s it. That’s like saying Jimmy Johns is joined are the hip with a nail salon in the strip mall.

I’m very curious, but I know when to spot bullshit when I see it. I read the right wing media extensively so I know what lines of crap they’re pushing.

Could someone please tell me when joe and hunter Biden have been investigated.
Good question. Apparently, someone has investigated and "debunked" any wrongdoing. Was is Snopes or others? I didn't know they worked for the executive or judicial branch of the government.

Attached at the hip?

Zlochevsky has no financial interests or correlation to Privatbank. The entire extent of the “relationship” is that one of Burisma’s subsidiaries is located at the same address as one of Privatbank’s offices. Seriously. That’s it. That’s like saying Jimmy Johns is joined are the hip with a nail salon in the strip mall.

I’m very curious, but I know when to spot bullshit when I see it. I read the right wing media extensively so I know what lines of crap they’re pushing.
And WHY SCHITT got Solomons phone records, a PRIVATE CITIZEN SPIED UPON BY CORRUPT DEMONRATS! A REAL JOURNALIST doing the job most others are afraid to do!

HMMM..
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
upload_2019-12-8_9-0-33.jpeg
Sep 26, 2019 · Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative. ... In addition, Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration

At the direction and approval of the Republican Led US Congress
Bullcrap where did you get that from...Biden says in the video that Obama has his blessing and sent him their...the republicans had nothing to do with it....

You seem to conveniently not understand how the money is funded. it's not Biden or Obama that grants those funds. It's the US Congress and they had already stated their conditions to release the funds. Ukraine was NOT going to get those funds unless that person was fired and replaced. It wasn't until 2017 that congress removed them from the corrupt government list for defense offensive weapons funding. Presidents and VPs don't make that list, Congress makes that list and Biden was making the point in a statesman way. I guess you Party of Rumpers have forgotten what a real Stateman looks like. Small wonder.
:linky:

it's been linked to death. You are just playing the game of "Hey, look over there". So my only reasonable response is, "Got your :linky: hangin" :290968001256257790-final:

So you just make shit up because apparently you have no proof. Great.
:lame2:

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.

:rofl:
Fucking liar.

Comrade, who is Alexandra Chalupa?
A contractor for the DNC and activist.

WHO LEAD UKRAINE INTO TAMPERING WITH TH 2016 ELECTION.

Cop: I think you robbed that bank.
Crook: I proved that I didn't get my sister pregnant, so it's a conspiracy theory that I robbed the bank.

Fact: Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton at the behest of Barack Obama via Alexandra Chalupa and fraudulent whistleblower Eric Ciaramella.
Little Goebbels: There is no evidence that Crowdstrike hid the DNC server in Ukraine, so it's all a conspiracy theory

It's called a "Straw Man" fallacy.

Attached at the hip?

And WHY SCHITT got Solomons phone records, a PRIVATE CITIZEN SPIED UPON BY CORRUPT DEMONRATS! A REAL JOURNALIST doing the job most others are afraid to do!

HMMM..
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
View attachment 293818
Sep 26, 2019 · Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative. ... In addition, Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration
Schiff never subpoenaed Solomon’s records. He know got his number because he was in communication with Giuliani.

Solomon has been revealed as a tool for corrupt Ukrainians and for Giuliani to push their propaganda. He’s not a real journalist.

Once again, your opinion isn't worth any more than mine. Show me, in the text of the call, where Trump asked for anything for himself. He asked for the benefit of the country, that's the way it was worded, it's as simple as that.

And you believe Trump because?

I believe the actual text of the call, not peoples opinions of the call. Once again, words and context have meaning, your opinion, not so much.

They only have meaning to people who are honest and truthful.

Do you think Trump is honest and truthful?

Why the deflection, you can't show with quotes that Trump asked anything for himself, yet you continue to ascribe meanings that aren't found in any dictionary, that is neither honest or truthful.

I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

I find it vile, your argument is that since Quid Pro Joe is a democrat, not only is he above the law, but it's illegal to even investigate his criminal acts.

Joe Biden is a crook, we must impeach Trump for it...

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.

:rofl:
Fucking liar.

Comrade, who is Alexandra Chalupa?
A contractor for the DNC and activist.

WHO LEAD UKRAINE INTO TAMPERING WITH TH 2016 ELECTION.

Cop: I think you robbed that bank.
Crook: I proved that I didn't get my sister pregnant, so it's a conspiracy theory that I robbed the bank.

Fact: Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton at the behest of Barack Obama via Alexandra Chalupa and fraudulent whistleblower Eric Ciaramella.
Little Goebbels: There is no evidence that Crowdstrike hid the DNC server in Ukraine, so it's all a conspiracy theory

It's called a "Straw Man" fallacy.

It’s hardly a straw man. For it to be a straw man, no one would have to be making the argument, but as we both know Trump has been pushing this obviously false story about Crowdstrike being a Ukrainian company. That by itself makes me question Trump’s mental capacity.

But I can talk about the other issues too. To be clear, the extent of Chalupa’s and Ukraine’s involvement in election “interference” extends to revealing information that Manafort was a knowledgeable and willing participant in the corrupt administration of Yanukovich who stole millions from the Ukrainian people and Manafort got his share of the proceeds.

Those proceeds, by the way, were hidden and laundered by Manafort and he is now sitting in federal prison because of it.

So you’ll forgive me if I don’t consider pointing out actual corruption to be some sinister or illegal behavior.

I believe the actual text of the call, not peoples opinions of the call. Once again, words and context have meaning, your opinion, not so much.

Why the deflection, you can't show with quotes that Trump asked anything for himself, yet you continue to ascribe meanings that aren't found in any dictionary, that is neither honest or truthful.

I just find it comical. You’re argument is that Trump didn’t say the words “for me” means that his request wasn’t for him. I think you’d have to be very gullible to believe that.

I find it vile, your argument is that since Quid Pro Joe is a democrat, not only is he above the law, but it's illegal to even investigate his criminal acts.

If the investigation came from a legitimate source, then I wouldn’t have a problem with it. You see, it didn’t come from a legitimate source. It’s coming from Trump. That’s the problem.

That wasn’t his argument... not even close. You sound confused

If the investigation came from a legitimate source, then I wouldn’t have a problem with it. You see, it didn’t come from a legitimate source. It’s coming from Trump. That’s the problem.

I see.

The Attorney General of the United States is "not a legitimate source."

:lol:

This is why no one takes you seriously, sploogy.

Forum List

Back