Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

this “scandal” is completely made up by Trump. If there was anything to it than our law enforcement agencies, controlled by Trump and his people, would be doing something about it. You’ve been duped

Yet there is no explanation why baby biden was hired by Burisma two days after Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH in Apr 2014.

Why does there need to be an explanation? Go ask Burisma or ask Hunter. If they don’t want to answer you then it’s none of your business. Doesn’t make it a scandal.

Sure it needs to be explained, why was poppa joe meeting with a board member of one of the most corrupt companies in Ukraine and why was his son given a no show job paying 50X the going rate for board members in that part of the world, just two days after that meeting.

We already know baby bidens name was brandished at the State dept to get meetings by the Burisma legal team within days of the Burisma founders home being raided. Oh yeah, there's much to be explained.

A few things. If by “meeting with a board member” are you referring to Hunter Biden’s business partner and long time friend Devon Archer? I saw you mention that Biden met with Archer in April 2014, what is the source for that? They all had a friendly golfing outing in August (I think) 2014, but that’s hardly unusual. Who said Hunter Biden never showed up for his position? That’s not what I’ve read. Calling Burisma one of the most corrupt companies is probably a stretch, just trying to sound scary. No idea where you decided what the actual pay for a Burisma board member should be.

WH logs show the meeting and it was reported on Steve Hilton's Swamp Watch. That video has been posted multiple times in various threads. Also the Burisma founder not only owned the gas company, he also had a bank where billions in US aid went to vanish. Ukraine said Burisma was one of the most corrupt companies and the new Ukraine parliament appears to be going after Biden, Archer and others, saying they were paid with stolen State funds and they want it back. Oh and I saw a report from a FL government watchdog group that said the salary was 50X above the norm. So feel free to keep pretending there's no there, there, I ain't buying.

On April 16, 2014, he notes, shortly before the announcement that Hunter and Archer had taken seats on the company’s board, Archer made a “private visit to the White House for a meeting with Vice-President Biden.” Hunter, Archer, and Archer’s son Lukas, who is now twelve, told me that the visit was arranged by Hunter for Lukas, who was working on a model of the White House for a grade-school assignment. Afterward, Lukas posted a picture on Instagram of himself shaking the Vice-President’s hand. Hunter and Archer said that Burisma was never discussed

Found more info on this mysterious meeting in April.
Will Hunter Biden Jeopardize His Father’s Campaign?

Doesn’t sound very sinister to me.

You are incorrect. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. He does not own any banks.

Ukraine is a country. It doesn’t speak. Who in the new Ukrainian parliament said they were going after Biden?

Yet there is no explanation why baby biden was hired by Burisma two days after Devon Archer met with poppa joe in the WH in Apr 2014.

Why does there need to be an explanation? Go ask Burisma or ask Hunter. If they don’t want to answer you then it’s none of your business. Doesn’t make it a scandal.

Sure it needs to be explained, why was poppa joe meeting with a board member of one of the most corrupt companies in Ukraine and why was his son given a no show job paying 50X the going rate for board members in that part of the world, just two days after that meeting.

We already know baby bidens name was brandished at the State dept to get meetings by the Burisma legal team within days of the Burisma founders home being raided. Oh yeah, there's much to be explained.

No there really isn’t. This is all old news and fake conspiracies Trump is drumming up for the election. You want it explained now because Joe is running against Trump and you need dirt to smear him with...

Joe is the least of my worries, he won't be the nominee, he's already a two time loser, working on number three. And you haven't proven a damn thing I said was wrong. Try providing proof, not opinions and talking points.

I don’t need to prove your conspiracy theories wrong. You’re making the accusations so the burden of proof is on you and all you have are theories and accusations and calls for a witch hunt. No evidence of anything corrupt

There are plenty of allegations, evidence is produced through investigation of the allegations. Just because you chose to turn a blind eye doesn't mean there nothing to look at. There's no doubt that Bidens name was used to get meetings at the State dept, the State dept confirmed it, emails prove it. Did they influence US policy, no one is saying. The meeting between Biden and Archer are reflected in WH visitor logs, so yeah there is much to be explained.

Why is Joe Biden being allowed to getaway with his Ukraine Scandal?
The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
Should there is a formal investigation?
View attachment 293715

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.

Yeah because anyone asking questions about Biden is summarily screwed by the DC swamp and their sycophant MSM.

Joe Biden did nothing wrong. The "Ukraine Scandal" is all about President Trump trying to extort the Ukrainian President into announcing fake investigations into a made-up conspiracy theory.

How is the press making this up, when Trump himself has confessed to doing it, as has his Chief of Staff, and his attorney?

Total ignorance on display here. Trump never 'confessed' to anything where the heck did you get that from Adam
Schiff?

The Press is covering up Biden's crimes, and making up scandals about President Trump.
View attachment 293715

How many people pushing the story on this Ukrainian scandal are either indicted or under federal investigation?

A lot.

Yeah because anyone asking questions about Biden is summarily screwed by the DC swamp and their sycophant MSM.

Is that what you have to tell yourself to keep this BS story from falling apart?

Trump appoints prosecutors and the AG.

No there really isn’t. This is all old news and fake conspiracies Trump is drumming up for the election. You want it explained now because Joe is running against Trump and you need dirt to smear him with...

Joe is the least of my worries, he won't be the nominee, he's already a two time loser, working on number three. And you haven't proven a damn thing I said was wrong. Try providing proof, not opinions and talking points.

I don’t need to prove your conspiracy theories wrong. You’re making the accusations so the burden of proof is on you and all you have are theories and accusations and calls for a witch hunt. No evidence of anything corrupt

There are plenty of allegations, evidence is produced through investigation of the allegations. Just because you chose to turn a blind eye doesn't mean there nothing to look at. There's no doubt that Bidens name was used to get meetings at the State dept, the State dept confirmed it, emails prove it. Did they influence US policy, no one is saying. The meeting between Biden and Archer are reflected in WH visitor logs, so yeah there is much to be explained.

So what?! You said it yourself... no evidence that policy was changed or that crimes were committed. You are pulling shit out of your ass for purely political reasons. It’s not sly

A few things. If by “meeting with a board member” are you referring to Hunter Biden’s business partner and long time friend Devon Archer? I saw you mention that Biden met with Archer in April 2014, what is the source for that? They all had a friendly golfing outing in August (I think) 2014, but that’s hardly unusual. Who said Hunter Biden never showed up for his position? That’s not what I’ve read. Calling Burisma one of the most corrupt companies is probably a stretch, just trying to sound scary. No idea where you decided what the actual pay for a Burisma board member should be.

WH logs show the meeting and it was reported on Steve Hilton's Swamp Watch. That video has been posted multiple times in various threads. Also the Burisma founder not only owned the gas company, he also had a bank where billions in US aid went to vanish. Ukraine said Burisma was one of the most corrupt companies and the new Ukraine parliament appears to be going after Biden, Archer and others, saying they were paid with stolen State funds and they want it back. Oh and I saw a report from a FL government watchdog group that said the salary was 50X above the norm. So feel free to keep pretending there's no there, there, I ain't buying.

On April 16, 2014, he notes, shortly before the announcement that Hunter and Archer had taken seats on the company’s board, Archer made a “private visit to the White House for a meeting with Vice-President Biden.” Hunter, Archer, and Archer’s son Lukas, who is now twelve, told me that the visit was arranged by Hunter for Lukas, who was working on a model of the White House for a grade-school assignment. Afterward, Lukas posted a picture on Instagram of himself shaking the Vice-President’s hand. Hunter and Archer said that Burisma was never discussed

You are incorrect. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. He does not own any banks.

Ukraine is a country. It doesn’t speak. Who in the new Ukrainian parliament said they were going after Biden?

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board...

Did Biden save Burisima? No.

if getting Shokin fired saved Burisma then that was done by the USA, our congress, EU countries and reform leaders in Ukraine. Biden was the messenger not the decision maker

So what?! You said it yourself... no evidence that policy was changed or that crimes were committed. You are pulling shit out of your ass for purely political reasons. It’s not sly

I think you're confusing me with the commies in congress.

I think you're confusing me with the commies in congress.

Well when you act like them it’s an easy thing to confuse

if getting Shokin fired saved Burisma then that was done by the USA, our congress, EU countries and reform leaders in Ukraine. Biden was the messenger not the decision maker

Wow, you read that article in 4 min, I'm impressed, ROFLMAO.

I don’t know if you read this article or what exactly you want me to take away from it. Schweitzer is a master at using innuendo to exaggerate and fabricate claims.

Provatbank is owner by Ihor Kolomoisky. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. These are obviously different people.

Wow, you read that article in 4 min, I'm impressed, ROFLMAO.

I just read the question in your post and responded to it

View attachment 293715

A lot.

Is that what you have to tell yourself to keep this BS story from falling apart?

Trump appoints prosecutors and the AG.

What BS? You are floundering.

I don’t know if you read this article or what exactly you want me to take away from it. Schweitzer is a master at using innuendo to exaggerate and fabricate claims.

Provatbank is owner by Ihor Kolomoisky. Burisma is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky. These are obviously different people.

Yeah when all else fails 'dis the link'

What link? You claimed that Burisma and Privatbank were owned by the same person.

They aren’t. This is a simple factual matter and very easily verifiable. If you can’t get it right, or at least admit you made a mistake, what hope is there for a discussion?

What link? You claimed that Burisma and Privatbank were owned by the same person.

They aren’t. This is a simple factual matter and very easily verifiable. If you can’t get it right, or at least admit you made a mistake, what hope is there for a discussion?

This link dumbass

And...I never claimed anything like that. Post my quote or STFU.

The BS story that Trump’s associates are subject to some persecution from the swamp.

In reality, Trump just surrounds himself with a lot of corrupt people.

"As Ambassador Sondland acknowledged bluntly in his conversation with Mr. Holmes, President Trump’s sole interest with respect to Ukraine was the “big stuff” that benefited him personally, such as the investigations into former Vice President Biden, and not President Zelensky’s promises of transparency and reform."

Forum List

Back