Joe Biden's Stolen Classified Documents Scandal NOT Expected to Bring Criminal Charges

"No Intent"

"No Crime"

The mantra of a corrupt Justice Department run by the filthy Democrats.

The US ain't worth shit anymore. The Libtards have destroyed our Constitutional Republic. We are a Banana Republic now.

Ask General Petraeus what happens when you take classified documents home.

Of course if you are the Democrat President of a Banana Republic or a Democrat Presidential candidate the laws don't apply to you, do they?

A man is getting off for his criminal actions because he is deemed too old and senile to be help responsible - yet he’s going to run for President of the United States?

LOL!

From the report:
"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."
Wow! And this is the Democrats bragging point?

From a person that has dealt with classified material Biden's case is way worse. He stored documents in a cardboard box in a garage at his house and there is the fact that he did not have the clearance to take those documents in the first place. If a person in the military had done this they would be breaking big rocks into little rocks for a long time.

Before you loons start spitting blood and screaming about Trump I have stated several times on this site that his case should be investigated and if he mishandled classified material he should be prosecuted. I'm not a partisan hack.
Biden should be prosecuted for removing the documents from the secure facility in the first place. Standards must have changed markedly since I was a classified records custodian for my Brigade Headquarters back in 1972/1973. I had to maintain physical custody of ALL classified material in my headquarters. If an officer or NCO wanted to work on anything classified, he had to inventory it in front of me and sign for each page. When he returned it, I had to inventory it in front of him and sign for each page. I spent many a night at the headquarters while someone worked with classified documents. Neither I nor they could leave without the documents being secured in my safes.

Truth is false and logic lost.
Twilight Zone clown show of duplicity gaslight theatre.
Amazing to behold; laughable and kinda terrifying.

And in case any of you squealing cultists are wondering what the difference is between what Biden did and what Trump did, the special counsel laid some of it out in the report for you.

Yup, apparently Biden is too mentally disabled to understand what he was doing:

1707432185662.png

How completely humiliating that the Dems / Marxists are having to protect a doddering old fool who was emasculated in front of 320 million people

Special Counsel Hur Finds Joe Biden “Willfully Retained” TOP SECRET Military and National Security Information – DOJ Defends Lack of Criminal Charges Against Biden, a “Well-Meaning, Elderly Man with a Poor Memory”

And in case any of you squealing cultists are wondering what the difference is between what Biden did and what Trump did, the special counsel laid some of it out in the report for you.
He said he felt sorry for Biden because of his advanced age and diminished capacity

A man is getting off for his criminal actions because he is deemed too old and senile to be help responsible - yet he’s going to run for President of the United States?

Yep. It’s like watching “Weekend at Bernie’s Biden’s”.

The Dems / Marxists push a helpless old guy around who more and more often is completely unaware of his surroundings.

he said that he didn’t know when he was VP, like that’s something sane people forget
He also said he couldn’t remember what year his son died! I can tell you the year my father died, my grandparents died, and my great-grandfather died. And he can’t remember when his own son died??

Forum List

Back