No criminal charges against Biden

I hear ya, retail pork prices hit a record high since xiden took office
Everything at Publix is very expensive compared to Walmart. I also bought a ham, because they are only 99 cents per pound. That's pork, too, right? :rolleyes:

You just lose on every point, don't you?
4i6Ckte.gif

1707603315773.jpeg

Biden self reported.

Trump denied, lied, and obstructed.

What else do you need to know?
What kind of pathetic moron would support Genocide Joe?

He has us involved in two stupid endless wars that don’t even serve American interests!

Are you Biden supporters enjoying the millions of refugees, hundreds of thousands of corpses including thousands of dead children?

What policies does the establishment favor aside from mutilating children and fomenting WW III?

Vote for Bobby Kennedy or Cornel West.

Fallacy of false equivalency.

The robber intended to rob the bank, Biden did not intend to withhold documents deliberately.

The robber intended to rob the bank, Trump stole documents then lied about it.
President Biden intentionally held documents that were illegal to have going back to his days as a Senator and continued during his term as Vice President.

As you know, the report is a massive cover-up. The report states that "Biden WILLFULLY retained highly classified materials. It was illegal for him to have any of the documents Biden was hiding at numerous locations.

As you know too, President Trump stole nothing. He was also in negotiations with the archives about which documents needed to be sent to them. Has it never crossed your mind as to why the Liberals are so intent on destroying a man who did a superb job of running our country?

That's a lie, always.
you are not competent to determine the truth of anything. unfortunately you don't even have common sense. Not totally your fault though, your naivete is fully take advantage of by the left. Your naivete would be charming if what you support was not so dangerous.

you are not competent to determine the truth of anything. unfortunately you don't even have common sense. Not totally your fault though, your naivete is fully take advantage of by the left. Your naivete would be charming if what you support was not so dangerous.
Ad hom is silly, even for you. You are led by the nose by the Orange Perv, and you love the smell.

He's responding to me, and I am quoting you. From my responses to you alone, anyone can determine the bullshit that you're trying to spread. Now fuck off.
Such an angry little boy.

Why doesn’t Garland present Hur’s evidence to a grand jury?

Some of them are interesting to talk to, but I suspect Hollie is a chatbot.

Actually, Chatbot, you have decided you’re not up to the task to refute the obvious errors that have been delineated in your nonsense claims.

Criminal charges against Trump but none for Biden. Biden's DOJ comes to the rescue.

However If appreances mean squat then maybe s'not.
I mean ya gots the * " Forehead " Paul Begala { lifer Democrat
Water Boy } out of his mind with sheer frustration over the
way Biden is handling his " innocence ".
Begala is conflated.Therefore he is preaching to a choir of
smaller and smaller Biden apologists.
That maybe Biden should keep his wind up and double down
and demand his importance as a good broker and Potus.
Yeah like being a Lifer Good Catholic { Begala } did
Terry McAuliffe when running for Re-election of Virginia
Governor.

* It was The Great Rushbo Limbaugh who Tagged CAtholic
Begala with that moniker { Forehead }.
I wonder for posterity what Rush would be calling Biden by
now if not for a stroke of bad luck.I mean,the guy never owned
a pair of blue jeans.So he liked Tobacco.
BiG Deal.
Think other great men like Clark Gable and tobacco.
I wonder if Biden ever smoked. ?Or said his daily 10 Hail
Mary's and 10 Our Fathers.
At - Our Lady of ? -.
No I doesn't.

Everything at Publix is very expensive compared to Walmart. I also bought a ham, because they are only 99 cents per pound. That's pork, too, right? :rolleyes:

You just lose on every point, don't you?
4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 900309
But in Trumps FIRST Trial a Rape and Sexual Assualt Trial
be paid $ 5 miilion on a conviction of Sexual Assualt.
Not RAPE bubba.
So stop with the Ragin' Cajun' bullcrap.Like Carville
a nutter Lifer Catholic pain to look at.

Forum List

Back