Joe Biden threatens Lindsay Graham

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life."

Hello? U.S Secret Service? I'd like to report a threat on a United States Senator.

Yes, thank you. I'll stay on the line.....

:laughing0301:

Zackly. The emoticon tells us what the Secret Service is doing while you're on hold.
Your mistake is still in your signature

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life."

Hello? U.S Secret Service? I'd like to report a threat on a United States Senator.

Zackly. The emoticon tells us what the Secret Service is doing while you're on hold.

Dooooon't think so. The only thing in there besides the gif is the line "I'm with ^^ her". And it's spelled right.

You seem to be making a powerful lotta posts to avoid the question of where the "threat" in your title is.

absolutely irrational he's so brainwashed... That's a threat? LOL. Try looking at the context while you're at it dumbass oops brainwashed functional dumbass....
In most places, it's a threat.

Dooooon't think so. The only thing in there besides the gif is the line "I'm with ^^ her". And it's spelled right.

You seem to be making a powerful lotta posts to avoid the question of where the "threat" in your title is.
Here's your mistake
42161D8900000578-0-image-a-4_1499361642530.jpg

For the third fucking time
Regret his whole life. Normally around here, that's called a threat.

Here's your mistake

That's not a mistake --- it's not even IN my sigline -- and that's not a threat. You can post it every four minutes and 23 seconds until Christmas but it won't make it come to life.

Here's your mistake

Republicans are such snowflakes

Here's your mistake

That's not a mistake --- it's not even IN my sigline -- and that's not a threat. You can post it every four minutes and 23 seconds until Christmas but it won't make it come to life.
if it's not a mistake you should use the pic I posted to actually correct your mistake.
And yes saying someone is going to regret his whole life is a threat. When that person is doing something the person who said it doesn't like.

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

Biden was once a close colleague of Graham and respected him

He is embarrassed that Graham has been reduced to pandering for Trump
Something that will be his legacy

I'm much rather be pandering to the greatest President in American history, than reduced to rambling about my blonde leg hairs and roaches, to some black kids. Joe Biden will never, ever have a Presidential legacy.

And that's a fact, Jack.

Here's your mistake

Republicans are such snowflakes
Just correcting a mistake by a leftist

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.

How the fuck did you construe that to be a threat. You God damn Trumpette assfucks are just too stupid to be alive,.

Hell, every other word you typically post is a threat. Were you abused or something, as a child?

You have issues, man. Go see a shrink, alrighty?

How the fuck did you construe that to be a threat. You God damn Trumpette assfucks are just too stupid to be alive,.

Hell, every other word you typically post is a threat. Were you abused or something, as a child?

You have issues, man. Go see a shrink, alrighty?
No threats at all. Identifying your stupidity is not a threat.

What Crazy Uncle Joe said was this:

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Biden then spread conspiracy nonsense, claiming Trump is “holding power” over him.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine
So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.

So you are feebly trying to claim that Biden did not say that?

You're a genuine bona fide idiot, aren't you? :21:
Said what, brain washed functional moron? That Lindsey would be ashamed the rest of his life for parroting this total garbage? Where is the threat? LOL

He didn't say anything about being "ashamed." Quit trying to spin the story and move the goal post.

He said “Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Learn to read, mmmkay?
Whatever. And that is a threat? You are absolutely out of your mind. And this is one of hundreds of instances just like this. You believe a pile of crap hate character assassination and misinformation about Democrats. And about all kinds of facts like who pays taxes and what other countries are doing to stay way ahead of us now. we are not investing in America and Americans anymore. Since Reagan. We still have basically the same give away to the rich tax rates. Hasn't changed more than a few points. Of course you don't know any of that LOL aaarrrggghhh.

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Biden then spread conspiracy nonsense, claiming Trump is “holding power” over him.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine
So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.

Said what, brain washed functional moron? That Lindsey would be ashamed the rest of his life for parroting this total garbage? Where is the threat? LOL

He didn't say anything about being "ashamed." Quit trying to spin the story and move the goal post.

He said “Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Learn to read, mmmkay?
Whatever. And that is a threat? You are absolutely out of your mind. And this is one of hundreds of instances just like this. You believe a pile of crap 8 character assassination and misinformation about Democrats. And about all kinds of facts like who pays taxes and what other countries are doing to stay way ahead of us now. we are not investing in America and Americans anymore. Since Reagan. We still have basically the same give away to the rich tax rates. Hasn't changed more than a few points. Of course you don't know any of that LOL aaarrrggghhh.

"aaarrrggghhh"?

Are you having a seizure or something? :laughing0301:

That's a lie frankie and you know it is. That is not what Biden said.
It sure as hell is d******. There is no threat. Biden is known as the most honest nice guy in Washington everywhere but total dupe world.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.
And he ain't wrong, super duper. If he has any self respect.

Forum List

Back