Joe Biden threatens Lindsay Graham

Oh, I see. When someone says a politician is "going down", that's a threat now.

Is that your final answer, tards? Are you suuuuuuuuuure?

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article214974800.html

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine

That's all fascinating and shit, and we did it a week ago when I asked the OP (was that you?) where the "threat" was and never got an answer.

But the fact remains the OP link has nothing in it about any Biden or Graham. That's kind of HIS responsibility, not yours. Me, I'm just Biden my time until he responds.

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine

That's all fascinating and shit, and we did it a week ago when I asked the OP (was that you?) where the "threat" was and never got an answer.

But the fact remains the OP link has nothing in it about any Biden or Graham. That's kind of HIS responsibility, not yours.
They need their daily faux rage fix or life just isn't worth living.

How's about I take you out back the shed and take you down in a way that I think you'd regret your whole life?

How would that not be a threat, especially coming from an unhinged person like Joe Biden, or anyone else for that matter?

But the fact remains the OP link has nothing in it about any Biden or Graham. That's kind of HIS responsibility, not yours.

This one tried to be a rerun but it reran in the wrong direction.

How's about I take you out back the shed and take you down in a way that I think you'd regret your whole life?

How would that not be a threat, especially coming from an unhinged person like Joe Biden, or anyone else for that matter?
By your standards the democrats are under constant threat from republicans. You never love them more than when they are talking like those steroid freaks you so love on pro wrasslin.

By your standards the democrats are under constant threat from republicans. You never love them more than when they are talking like those steroid freaks you so love on pro wrasslin.
But is Joe going to clintonize his friend Graham?

Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics
And that scares you, snowflake?

giphy.gif

How about CNN?
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

How about CNN?
Where's the threat, snowflake?

I agree that Graham will regret being Trump's bitch boi. If he has a conscience, that is. Which I doubt.

How about CNN?
Where's the threat, snowflake?

I agree that Graham will regret being Trump's bitch boi. If he has a conscience, that is. Which I doubt.
T4OkpTt.png

Dems are going to lose 50+ seats ...

And that scares you, snowflake?

giphy.gif
Why would that scare me? Hell not long ago you leftist went bat shit crazy over some talk Trump did.
Now you should go after Biden for making threats like you did Trump

Forum List

Back