Joe Biden threatens Lindsay Graham

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article214974800.html

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.
It appears that you skipped out on one too many english classes
To be honest he was correct because I posted the wrong link
I've added the link since Pogo made that post.
It was my mistake

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.
Hmmmm. first paragraph of the link is:

Joe Biden said he is "embarrassed" for South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham over the Republican's willingness to do President Donald Trump's bidding and investigate the former vice president's actions in Ukraine.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.

I do believe something is hinkey with CNN

It was my mistake
Saying the link had nothing to do with biden is delusional

Click it

Says an illiterate prick like you? You don't seem to be able to read well.
Oh, okay. So can you educate us poor illiterates and quote the parts about Biden and Graham from that article?

Thanks!

They are in the story the link took me too. If you aren't intelligent enough to read it it's not my problem.

:dig:

I'm good kid, I know your game and you aren't able to run it on me.

My "game"?

You mean ---- "reading the English language"?

Place yer bets on what time this yahoo actually clicks on the OP link, sees the hole he's in and quietly slips out the back door. I'm going with 7:07 Eastern.

Wrong link
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

OK thanks.

Having resolved that, where is this "threat"?

As I said we did this a week ago in another thread. I asked the OP of that one where the threat was, and he ran away.
Really? Look I'm not here to give you remedial reading lessons

Correct. You're here to defend your thread title. Go ahead and try. What are you waiting for?
If you can't read you lost the discussion

On the contrary I was the first one to read your OP link --- YOU didn't even read it.

Sooooooooooooo ................ still waiting. For, you know, that "threat".

JULY 16, 2018

Gonna be real hard to find Biden "threatening" Graham! :lol:
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine

By Eric Bradner, CNN

Updated 11:52 AM ET, Sat November 23, 2019

That old fool Biden is so fucked up in the brain, that he probably doesn't even remember saying what he did.

And this is the person Democrats want for the next President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

:21:
Threatening a U.S. Senator is a felony

How much to claim there's a "threat" and then not be able to show it?

It was my mistake

Click it
What I'm saying is I first posted the wrong link Pogo made the post you quoted before I posted the correct link.

Says an illiterate prick like you? You don't seem to be able to read well.
Oh, okay. So can you educate us poor illiterates and quote the parts about Biden and Graham from that article?

Thanks!

They are in the story the link took me too. If you aren't intelligent enough to read it it's not my problem.

:dig:

I'm good kid, I know your game and you aren't able to run it on me.

My "game"?

You mean ---- "reading the English language"?

Place yer bets on what time this yahoo actually clicks on the OP link, sees the hole he's in and quietly slips out the back door. I'm going with 7:07 Eastern.
Again doofy the link certainly mentioned both booben and Graham. So you are fundamentally handicapped

Yawning

Did they tell you that you were the one

Notch

JULY 16, 2018

Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine

By Eric Bradner, CNN

That old fool Biden is so fucked up in the brain, that he probably doesn't even remember saying what he did.

And this is the person Democrats want for the next President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

Regret his whole life. Normally around here, that's called a threat.

It was my mistake

Click it
What I'm saying is I first posted the wrong link Pogo made the post you quoted before I posted the correct link.
Fine but biden was certainly in the first link and anyone who did not know that might be blind

Joe Biden said he is "embarrassed" for South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham over the Republican's willingness to do President Donald Trump's bidding and investigate the former vice president's actions in Ukraine.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he's going to regret his whole life," Biden told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday in South Carolina.

Hmmmm no it wasn't. See the line that says "Last edited: 35 minutes ago"? He CHANGED the link once I challenged it. When my post went up the first line was, quote, "The husband of a Miami Democrat hoping to unseat U.S. Rep. Carlos Curbelo this November has financial ties to an Eastern European oligarch dogged by allegations of contract killings and embezzlement." in an article from July of 2018. Nowhere was either Biden or Graham mentioned at all.

MOREOVER that original link is still right there in the quote nest. All you have to do is READ it.

Last edited:
JULY 16, 2018

By Eric Bradner, CNN

Regret his whole life. Normally around here, that's called a threat.

Not on this planet it isn't.

It was my mistake

Now that ^^ is manning up. :thup:

Let's see if JustARetard can do it. Oh wait, he's slithered away.

Hmmmm no it wasn't. See the line that says "Last edited: 35 minutes ago"? He CHANGED the link once I challenged it. When my post went up the first line was, quote, "The husband of a Miami Democrat hoping to unseat U.S. Rep. Carlos Curbelo this November has financial ties to an Eastern European oligarch dogged by allegations of contract killings and embezzlement." in an article from July of 2018. Nowhere was either Biden or Graham mentioned at all.
I posted the wrong link and corrected it with the correct link Meister was commenting on the link so tell me what's wrong with you?

By your standards the democrats are under constant threat from republicans. You never love them more than when they are talking like those steroid freaks you so love on pro wrasslin.
But is Joe going to clintonize his friend Graham?
The very moment his adoration of Trump becomes a liability he will disavow all his pro-Trump stunts and no one will even care.
He probably thinks everyone will forget.
Republicans lack the ability to remember what any of their politicians say from day to day.

Untrue. Democrats are pea-brained jackasses always braying and running their foul mouths.

Republicans are elephants, and we never forget.
Rewriting the past to suit the present is not the same as remembering.

It was my mistake

It was my mistake

What in the fuck is wrong with you THE CORRECT LINK HAS BEEN POSTED AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT IT.

MOREOVER that original link is still right there in the quote nest. All you have to do is READ it.
I posted the wrong link and corrected it with the correct link Meister was commenting on the link so tell me what's wrong with you?

What's wrong with me is I learned to read when I was four.

It was my mistake

It was my mistake

What in the fuck is wrong with you THE CORRECT LINK HAS BEEN POSTED AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT IT.

YES and I even gave you credit where due for admitting to it. Try to catch up here wouldja? Still waiting for "threat".

and I made no comment on your first post I posted the correct link and you fell apart

and I made no comment on your first post I posted the correct link and you fell apart

DOOD. I'm just standing around waitin' for a "threat". All these wankers who can't read the quote nest right in front of 'em, they're on their own.

Forum List

Back