Joe Biden: The US Is No Place for Hate. REALLY, Joe?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
I heard Joe spew a bunch of hogwash yesterday about "no hate, no division".

Really, Joe Biden? This you? It's too late, old man.

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

1697023198485.png

Go join Hamas. You know you want to

Nope. I don't want us involved at all.

If we took all the money we spend fighting wars and propping up the Zionist Entity and invested it in clean energy and infrastructure, we'd solve many of our own problems.

Oh, wait, never mind, this is what China is already doing, which is why they are beating the pants off of us.

If we took all the money we spend fighting wars and propping up the Zionist Entity and invested it in clean energy and infrastructure, we'd solve many of our own problems.

Oh, wait, never mind, this is what China is already doing, which is why they are beating the pants off of us.

Go on Joe, join the most fundamental form of Islam. You've been standing in defense of them for years. GO ON, they need you!

You keep telling yourself that...

I would rather be surrounded by 25 conservative Blacks that one white liberal like you.

no, no, make that 50, or ten. Any number. Just not you, or any like you.

Islamophobic Twat, Demographics is not your friend.

Your side is already in the minority, and that's where you are going to stay.

Being a scared white person living in Chicago, I'm sure you know what being a "minority" is all about. :laughing0301:

Go on Joe, join the most fundamental form of Islam. You've been standing in defense of them for years. GO ON, they need you!

Our problem isn't their religion, it's our policy. Always has been.

I would rather be surrounded by 25 conservative Blacks that one white liberal like you.

no, no, make that 50, or ten. Any number. Just not you, or any like you.

So you took me off ignore to not be around me, Islamophobic Twat?

Being a scared white person living in Chicago, I'm sure you know what being a "minority" is all about.
Wouldn't know. I'm married to a woman of color, many of my friends span the racial divide.

At my wedding, we had black, hispanic and Asian people.

Our problem isn't their religion, it's our policy. Always has been.

So you took me off ignore to not be around me, Islamophobic Twat?

Wouldn't know. I'm married to a woman of color, many of my friends span the racial divide.

At my wedding, we had black, hispanic and Asian people.

1998 called. It wants all it's busted tropes back.

So you oppose funding Ukraine?

Forum List

Back