Joe Biden Says: "You're One Sexy Kid" Then Tells Kid Not To Tell Mom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean Start: I'm just the messenger but this little YouTube short confirms what I've been saying for two or three years now. Biden is a pretty creepy dude and nobody can change my mind. He should be investigated by the vice cops.

Yup, he's a pedophile.

The bad news? His supporters don't care.

Does it seem out of character for Joe Biden?

Not really. I mean I'd seen a lot of videos of him being HIGHLY inappropriate with his touching. I know he has always been a pervert kid toucher.

But actually hearing him say that is like a whole new layer. It adds a new level to it to hear someone actually say something like that to a kid. It makes it that much more real.

Not really. I mean I'd seen a lot of videos of him being HIGHLY inappropriate with his touching. I know he has always been a pervert kid toucher.

But actually hearing him say that is like a whole new layer. It adds a new level to it to hear someone actually say something like that to a kid. It makes it that much more real.

He didn't know she was recording. I'm sure he says things like that to kids all the time.

Clean Start: I'm just the messenger but this little YouTube short confirms what I've been saying for two or three years now. Biden is a pretty creepy dude and nobody can change my mind. He should be investigated by the vice cops.

Spreading hate and lies again are you Jackson. Lying about the President, hating on America. Trying to turn Americans against democracy.

Spreading hate and lies again are you Jackson. Lying about the President, hating on America. Trying to turn Americans against democracy.
So you are saying that his actions with kids are completely above board? He is a piece of excrement pedophile and you are a piece of excrement pedophile defender. Now go eat your poutine

F5W8lzGXYAI4LLE.jpg

He didn't know she was recording. I'm sure he says things like that to kids all the time.

I can't say what I want to say online.

But I have absolutely nothing but contempt for kid diddlers. They are the most evil and sick people to ever have walked the earth. I know suicide is supposed to be the ultimate sin but I believe it to be messing with kids and i will argue that with God face to face that messing with kids is the ultimate sin, that's something I can never, ever forgive. And to me every single kid fucker should be dealt with in only one way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back