Joe Biden Says: "You're One Sexy Kid" Then Tells Kid Not To Tell Mom!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I found post 4 highly confusing

Then it's just you because no one else did. Even my post after it in response to someone else explained why I asked the question.

It seemed so outrageously unlikely the president would say something so outright damning in public, even someone as stupid as he is, that I questioned it's authenticity given how the internet is riddled with deepfake videos and voices. Hell I heard one of johnny cash singing barbie world song and I'll be damned that I couldn't tell it was fake it sounded so good.

I question a lot I see online regardless of what it is if it's something like this where I say "no way that really happened". I like to double check before I run my mouth.

But the lesson here is, ask for clarification before you run off accusing someone you don't even know of something you're not sure about because they said something that confused you.

And lives in a country that set themselves on fire. .

Dragonlady played Mrs. Kravitz on Bewitched, she's obsessed with spying on her neighbors

1694464486966.png

Then it's just you because no one else did. Even my post after it in response to someone else explained why I asked the question.

It seemed so outrageously unlikely the president would say something so outright damning in public, even someone as stupid as he is, that I questioned it's authenticity given how the internet is riddled with deepfake videos and voices. Hell I heard one of johnny cash singing barbie world song and I'll be damned that I couldn't tell it was fake it sounded so good.

I question a lot I see online regardless of what it is if it's something like this where I say "no way that really happened". I like to double check before I run my mouth.

But the lesson here is, ask for clarification before you run off accusing someone you don't even know of something you're not sure about because they said something that confused you.

I didn't say anyone but me found it confusing. You gave me a polite post, I acknowledged your point and explained my confusion, what do you want now?

USMB has now become a safe space for people to post fake videos of Biden in the politics section. How is this user not perma banned? Evidently USMB condones this shit.

USMB has now become a safe space for people to post fake videos of Biden in the politics section. How is this user not perma banned? Evidently USMB condones this shit.

Um ... yeah ... we like to create fake pictures rather than showing one of dozens of real ones that show the same thing.

Wow

So you are saying that his actions with kids are completely above board? He is a piece of excrement pedophile and you are a piece of excrement pedophile defender. Now go eat your poutine
Hey fucker, you belong in a psych ward now go fuck yourself.

This video is demonstrably fake. USMB allowing the viewer to decide stance simply means they are now a haven for far right wing nuts to post any fake thing they want up here.

When are you stupid Moon Bat going to say that enough is enough?

Is he that precious to you?

Note how they constantly show polls about how other Republicans match up with Biden, but none show how other Democrats fare against Republicans. Biden is all they have

Look at the original video that was put online but the childs mom. The audio was added later you fucking piece of trash.

Reuters is not a reliable source. They've been caught multiple times manipulating stories and publishing lies due to their left-wing bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back