Joe Biden At NAACP Convention In Houston

Didn't matter if no one was there, canned applase takes only one.

What an insult to the NAACP, sending Biden in his place. Whow.

I don't where that silly pic came from, but when I watched the event on TV, the hall was packed.

Obama has addressed the NAACP many times before and they seemed to understand that his Presidential duties made it impossible he address them this time. So he sent Biden instead and they took no offence.

:lmao:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

And Obama lowered himself to ask such a RACIST to be his Vice President.

And Biden lowered himself even lower accepting.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

It has been said that the Vice President does not affect the results of a Presidential Election.

Good thing, too!

If it did, Obama/Biden would only have been elected in Chicago and Harlem.

NOTHING reveals contempt, derision, scorn, disdain and slight more than taking someone for granted.

Obama takes the African-American people and their votes for granted.

Nobody came. LOL

empty-550x419.jpg

SniperFire, I tried really hard to ignore your silly allegation here, but unsuccessfully. You know you are really coming through like Hillary Clinton busy dodging imaginary bullets?

Forum List

Back