Joe Biden At NAACP Convention In Houston

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

Good lord. :eek:

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s (Romney) coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — Black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work" -- NAACP

Very good reason why Black people in America (as also admonished by minister Louis Farrakhan) ought to become entrepreneurs: The Jews and Chinese came and got into entrepreneurship and thus gained financial freedom. Why not Black Americans?

Is entrepreneurship taught in inner city schools?

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006

Didn't matter if no one was there, canned applase takes only one.

What an insult to the NAACP, sending Biden in his place. Whow.

I don't where that silly pic came from, but when I watched the event on TV, the hall was packed.

Obama has addressed the NAACP many times before and they seemed to understand that his Presidential duties made it impossible he address them this time. So he sent Biden instead and they took no offence.

“You cannot possibly talk about jobs for black people at the level he’s (Romney) coming from. He’s talking about entrepreneurship, savings accounts — Black people can barely find a way to get back and forth from work" -- NAACP

Very good reason why Black people in America (as also admonished by minister Louis Farrakhan) ought to become entrepreneurs: The Jews and Chinese came and got into entrepreneurship and thus gained financial freedom. Why not Black Americans?

Doing well is perceived as some kind of race betrayal. There's a whole book written about the politics of race betrayal. The man who said that he researched his ancestry and found out that an ancestory was born a slave but died a businessman is the subject of some scathing opinion by a self described black woman who was at least at one time a member of mensa.

myblackfriendsays.com

However, her intelligence is put somewhat into question by her belief that Abraham Lincoln REALLY WAS a vampire hunter. They made a movie, it has to be true.

Sometimes I really despair.

I don't where that silly pic came from, but when I watched the event on TV, the hall was packed.

Obama has addressed the NAACP many times before and they seemed to understand that his Presidential duties made it impossible he address them this time. So he sent Biden instead and they took no offence.

What kind of an idiot intentionally watches a Joe Biden speech?

What kind of an idiot intentionally watches a Joe Biden speech?

Maybe he had trouble sleeping?

Doing well is perceived as some kind of race betrayal. There's a whole book written about the politics of race betrayal. The man who said that he researched his ancestry and found out that an ancestory was born a slave but died a businessman is the subject of some scathing opinion by a self described black woman who was at least at one time a member of mensa.

myblackfriendsays.com

However, her intelligence is put somewhat into question by her belief that Abraham Lincoln REALLY WAS a vampire hunter. They made a movie, it has to be true.

Sometimes I really despair.

Abraham Lincoln wasn't a vampire hunter, he hunted zombies.:cool:

Education? How much education does it take to think working hard in school is acting white? How much education does it take to spend $2500 on fancy rims and tires for a dented, rusted, and poorly running late model Cadillac? How much education does it take to realize there's no upside to speaking proper English?

When the vast majority of the black community gets its priorities straightened out I'll be happy to listen to them talk about education, but until then it's all just empty words, and there's not enough money in the world to fix what can only be fixed from within by systemic changes to their cultural behavior.

Can anybody find Biden's full speech anywhere?
Is it my computer,or are any of you having trouble too?
I can only find bits and pieces.
There was no trouble at all with Romney's posted in you tube soon after his speech, but I can't get Joe Biden's full speech yet on you tube.

Obama sent Biden because he has "Presidential duties"...lol

Obama has held more re-election fundraisers than previous five Presidents combined as he visits key swing states on 'permanent campaign'

Read more: Obama has held more fundraisers than previous five Presidents combined as he visits key swing states on 'permanent campaign' | Mail Online

No, Obama sent Biden because Obama couldn't bare to face the people he's failed the most... black people who voted for him in 2008... in person.

Forum List

Back