Jodi Arias Sentencing Retrial Begins

So who gets the Tootsie Roll?
It was tootsie pops, and a lie.

It's not a lie. I read that on another forum. Someone had read a book about her, and that was in the book. :D And it was tootsie rolls!
It was a lie, and tootsie pops. Her diary had no indications of the event even though she journaled like a teen ager.

I followed the trial, did you?

Jodi Arias Prosecutor Goes After Pedophilia Charge Tootsie Pop Fantasy - ABC News. Scroll about half way down

Last edited:
I know OF Jodie Arias but I didn't follow the trial. Didn't need to it was all over the news and in sidebars of websites that might be called "respectable" news sources.

All I saw was guys gathered around the TV and talking about how much they wanted to f*ck her.

"Oh she's f*ckin' HOT!"
"Man what I'd do to her!"
"Oh yeah!"

Well, most likely what she'd do is tie you up and kill you. You know, that's what crazy people do.

The "tootsie roll" thing caught my attention because it seems killers have some sort of personality defect or tick (besides being homicidal) that they either enjoy doing or don't even know they do.

If you watch the documentary about Richard Kuklinski, which you can find on YouTube, when he talks about the people he killed he clicks his teeth with his tongue. Not any other time, just when he's talking about killing.

"Yeah, that guy got what was coming to him. Tock, tock tock".

So I thought maybe that was her little "thing" but apparently it never happened.

Those of you who watched her trial might have noticed something.

So who gets the Tootsie Roll?
It was tootsie pops, and a lie.

It's not a lie. I read that on another forum. Someone had read a book about her, and that was in the book. :D And it was tootsie rolls!
It was a lie, and tootsie pops. Her diary had no indications of the event even though she journaled like a teen ager.

I followed the trial, did you?

Jodi Arias Prosecutor Goes After Pedophilia Charge Tootsie Pop Fantasy - ABC News. Scroll about half way down

I looked, but I didn't see where it said that she didn't do that. :dunno:

I know OF Jodie Arias but I didn't follow the trial. Didn't need to it was all over the news and in sidebars of websites that might be called "respectable" news sources.

All I saw was guys gathered around the TV and talking about how much they wanted to f*ck her.

"Oh she's f*ckin' HOT!"
"Man what I'd do to her!"
"Oh yeah!"

Well, most likely what she'd do is tie you up and kill you. You know, that's what crazy people do.

I think she's really quite homely. :D What do you guys see in her?

When someone stabs her to death in the shower, then she will have suffered enough. For now, I will settle for the death penalty. She is the scum of the earth.

When someone stabs her to death in the shower, then she will have suffered enough. For now, I will settle for the death penalty. She is the scum of the earth.
And slits her throat and shoots her

i hope she is ok. i think she has suffered for all of us and is a true hero.

Forum List

Back